KickBall

ArmyBengal

So bear with me here... There is a recreational kickball league here and my work is getting in on the action.

It's really just an excuse to get together, yet again, during the week to drink and have some fun.

We have to come up with a team name. Certainly you guys have to be able to come up with something mildly amusing for me here.

I offered up:

We slam our balls in Uranus

However, that was quickly defeated by popular vote...

So bear with me here... There is a recreational kickball league here and my work is getting in on the action.

It's really just an excuse to get together, yet again, during the week to drink and have some fun.

We have to come up with a team name. Certainly you guys have to be able to come up with something mildly amusing for me here.

I offered up:

We slam our balls in Uranus

However, that was quickly defeated by popular vote...

I'm in as long as these rules are in effect.

1) You can't leave first base until you chug a beer.

2) After crossing home plate you have to chug a beer.

3) You have to chug a beer at the beginning of all odd numbered innings.

4) The 4th inning is the "beer" inning.

With things like this, I actually enjoy the juvenile humor, but I'm finding some of my recommendations aren't quite as humorous to others.

"Balls in Your Jaws"

Was another one I found amusing that most didn't...

It's an adult Kickball team.. Of course the name HAS to be fun. You should hear some of the names in my leagues. They're actually quite funny.

Kick Comanders

you really want to name your kickball team after the most important theory in advanced particle physics and a one-hit-wonder-rapper? i dunno...

MC Hammer was the first thing that popped in my mind, too. Yeah, I'd stay away from that, although it is funny.

It was a recommendation that was thrown out there, but not mine. I'm more the whole obviously juvenile dick and fart joke kind of thing for this...