Bengals To Announce “Major Development” For 2009 Preseason

MARVIN=W'S

The more i think about it the more i really dont like it. I dont have HBO and im not going to get it to watch it either, but im just not sure this team is mature enough for this. I think they need to focus on the up and coming season, and not worried about the camaras on the other side, or the camaras in the locker rooms ect ect. Great cant wait to see what Chad does with this, to me this whole things is a joke, almost a move in the wrong directions.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing:

The cameras are there so long, the players tend to forget they are there. This isn't a one-off thing, they are there for six weeks. It's a documentary. What the series captures is what a training camp looks like. I just think some of you either have not seen Hard Knocks before, or are assuming things about it that are not true.

It's a pretty fascinating series, as there is inherent drama in camps, leading up to cutdown days etc.

I am glad that the Bengals will be featured. Should be really interesting.

I don't have HBO. Anyone know if I will be able to watch the episodes on Hulu, & if so, how long after the show is first aired it will be before they are made available online? (I've never used Hulu before...have only heard about it...sorry for my ignorance)

I don't have HBO. Anyone know if I will be able to watch the episodes on Hulu, & if so, how long after the show is first aired it will be before they are made available online? (I've never used Hulu before...have only heard about it...sorry for my ignorance)

Hulu won't have it since it's HBO.

I haven't had much trouble watching shows I like on the internet though. I love the Showtime show Dexter, as well as HBO's The Wire... and when I can't wait for them to come out on DVD, I can usually find them on a bit torrent... or just watch them in lower quality streaming someplace simply by typing in something like "Watch Hard Knocks Online" into google.