Andre Smith fires Rick Smith

Kazkal

No sir, I won't do it.

In my two decades of posting I have never used the ignore feature no matter how worthless I found another poster to be, and trust me.......over those years I've dealt with bigger dinks than Bearcat can ever hope to be.

That said, I've moused past nearly every post Bearcat has written in this thread so if there's a distinction between our actions I admit it's a small one.

No sir, I won't do it.

In my two decades of posting I have never used the ignore feature no matter how worthless I found another poster to be, and trust me.......over those years I've dealt with bigger dinks than Bearcat can ever hope to be.

That said, I've moused past nearly every post Bearcat has written in this thread so if there's a distinction between our actions I admit it's a small one.

You remain a man of qualified principle -- good for you. Personally, I found great distinction between a "dink" and a "dink" who has nothing to say so voluminously. Fight the good fight HOF.

Why, thank you, Hair.

Just kidding. I actually enjoy sparring with you on occasion. Bearcat can just beat a point senseless with no real benefit.

That said, I'm like AB. I try to read through every post as well, unless a trial takes me out for a few days. I don't do the ignore feature, either. If it gets to a certain point, I just try to walk away and let it die.

Also honoring AB's request, I'll go ahead and shut 'er down. Not much else of value to see here. When/if Andre announces officially what he's doing, we can do this dance again.