If you want to rah-rah...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how much time needs to pass before we can begin speaking of Bearcat in the past tense?

Too soon?

It is probably too soon at this point. Bearcat probably just doesn't have time to post today... He is likely at the doctor getting treatment for his angry hymen.

Thing about your "research" is... how many of those were not applicable to the thread at the time? (none of them)

How this makes me a liar must be using the same logic that has the Bengals winning 10 or 11 games this season, or the logic that says a male and female can't be twins.

Look, bottom line is no one but a total Bengals homer (myself included) would be posting in May on a message board of a team with as poor of a track record as the Bengals. So naturally anything critical of the Bengals is going to ruffle some feathers.

And if I wanted to take the time to pick through HOFs horses**t I could paint an equally irritating picture. We come here to share our opinions. If you don't like mine, may I introduce you to the ignore function. But that's not what any of you want. All your little peckers have been semi-hard just waiting for me to show back up and you know it.

But I have bad news for you. Berating me is not going to make the Bengals glaring issues just suddenly disappear. And when Carson goes down, and when Smith holds out, I will not gloat because I take no solace in being right about the state of this once proud franchise.

Oh, and since you poured through all of my posts to find these examples, I'll throw one more thing out there. You say I mention the 18 years/Mike Brown in every post. But we see here now that is has really only been 12 times out of 450 posts, or 2.6% of the time. Only reason it seems like more to you all is you must gloss over every other post I make because they don't piss you off I guess.