Mansfield/near cleveland?

Hello, my name is Brian and I am new to the boards here. I'm looking for any fans in mansfield ohio or surrounding areas. If there are any fans in the area please let me know. I'm currently looking for other fans to get together to watch games or go to sporting events with.

Just a little about me

I grew up in Maryland, home of the ravens sadly. I moved to ohio about 4 years ago and lived in Columbus for awhile. I have always been a bengals fan my entire life, I also grew up an Indians fan. Currently I'm 25 and work in the wonderful world of telecommunications for at&t. I love to golf but have not done much of it in the past few years. Anyone in the area please look me up.

Hello, my name is Brian and I am new to the boards here. I'm looking for any fans in mansfield ohio or surrounding areas. If there are any fans in the area please let me know. I'm currently looking for other fans to get together to watch games or go to sporting events with.

Welcome BengalsAndIndians. Glad to have you in the 'Zone!

Just a little about me

I grew up in Maryland, home of the ravens sadly. I moved to ohio about 4 years ago and lived in Columbus for awhile. I have always been a bengals fan my entire life, I also grew up an Indians fan. Currently I'm 25 and work in the wonderful world of telecommunications for at&t. I love to golf but have not done much of it in the past few years. Anyone in the area please look me up.

Welcome to the zone. You have been dissapointed repeatedly by your major sports teams, half of which I am sorry about. GO REDS!! I'm from NW OH by the way, but I'm sure you will find someone here that will help you with your search for like minded fans.