All things Ocho

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fredo?

Chad is following a pattern started long ago in Bengaldom.

If Chad is Fredo, then he is just the next in line of a bunch of other "Fredos."

Dillon

By the way, had this board been around for the Dillon departure, yeah, he'd gotten the 'Fredo' treatment. I understand he was tired of the losing culture, but you throw your Bengals jersey in the crowd and essentially give us the finger on the way out the door--yep, Fredo.

Never understood why Dillon is the only one remembered for this when Neal did pretty much the same thing and posters here wanted him back this year.

Two reasons really. One I don't have the image of Neal running out of the stadium after his last game throwing his jersey in the stands like PBS was filled with the swine flu. That was Dillon.

Two, who's Neal? Dillon was the only winner we had on that team for years. We embraced him and he jabbed us. Like FredoCinco. We embraced FredoCinco and he jabbed us. Neal acting out would be like Ben Utecht pulling Fredos to leave. Nobody would care.

I agree with most of that, but I still remember Neal tossing his helmet into the crowd after his last game and than procedding to tell any reporter near him that he would never play for the Benagls again. I just find it amusing that some posters here were hoping to sign him back earlier in the year.

Two, who's Neal?

Just some guy who, every time he blocks for somebody they get 1000+ yards. Also, another "cancer" it seems. :D

Yeah, we'll test that theory in Oakland, huh? He wasn't quite the 'face of a franchise' like Dillon was. I still got Gold Star cups with Dillon on it for cripes sake. Any with Neal? Not finding any, sorry.

Fredo?

Chad is following a pattern started long ago in Bengaldom.

If Chad is Fredo, then he is just the next in line of a bunch of other "Fredos."

Dillon

By the way, had this board been around for the Dillon departure, yeah, he'd gotten the 'Fredo' treatment. I understand he was tired of the losing culture, but you throw your Bengals jersey in the crowd and essentially give us the finger on the way out the door--yep, Fredo.

Never understood why Dillon is the only one remembered for this when Neal did pretty much the same thing and posters here wanted him back this year.

Two reasons really. One I don't have the image of Neal running out of the stadium after his last game throwing his jersey in the stands like PBS was filled with the swine flu. That was Dillon.

Two, who's Neal? Dillon was the only winner we had on that team for years. We embraced him and he jabbed us. Like FredoCinco. We embraced FredoCinco and he jabbed us. Neal acting out would be like Ben Utecht pulling Fredos to leave. Nobody would care.

I agree with most of that, but I still remember Neal tossing his helmet into the crowd after his last game and than procedding to tell any reporter near him that he would never play for the Benagls again. I just find it amusing that some posters here were hoping to sign him back earlier in the year.

Yeah, but the news didn't replay that scene a billion times. I'm not sure anyone ever saw it outside of PBS, truthfully. Wanna know why? Who's Neal? That's why.

Two, who's Neal?

Just some guy who, every time he blocks for somebody they get 1000+ yards. Also, another "cancer" it seems. :D

Yeah, we'll test that theory in Oakland, huh? He wasn't quite the 'face of a franchise' like Dillon was. I still got Gold Star cups with Dillon on it for cripes sake. Any with Neal? Not finding any, sorry.

FBs get no love. :lol:

Two, who's Neal?

FBs get no love. :lol:

I really liked Neal untill he pulled that crap, but I understand that he was not a star and that is why not many even realized he was being a douche that year also. I am glad they did not even talked to him about returning and hope he like it in Oaktown.

Other nicknames include: Ocho Sucko, Ocho Droppo, Ocho Douchebag, Mr. Bojangles, The Artist Formerly Known as Chad Johnson, The Player, Junior (with variant The Player's "Junior") and the Grill. Feel free to submit your own nickname. We never tire.

How about Ocho Noshow?

Other nicknames include: Ocho Sucko, Ocho Droppo, Ocho Douchebag, Mr. Bojangles, The Artist Formerly Known as Chad Johnson, The Player, Junior (with variant The Player's "Junior") and the Grill. Feel free to submit your own nickname. We never tire.

How about Ocho Noshow?

I did forget that one. That one was a classic.

I also forgot Chad Flatley, Lord of the (Ohio) Riverdance.

How about DICKFACE ?? That's classic...

Sounds like we need to start a thread for the sole purpose of bashing Mike Brown as it seems people think they have the scoop when trying to say how bad of an owner Mike Brown is. Really ?? Never heard that before. I would say most people can't stand the fact Mike Brown is the owner of the Bengals (I'm one) and think his management of this organization is a f*cking joke, but I've accepted the fact this is the Mike Brown ran Bengals world we live in and even in his death, things won't change unless Katie sells the team.

With that thought in mind, I just continue to try to find the good things going on with the team and root for them endlessly.

The topper to this offseason would be Chad showing up at PBS to start working out on site and stating that he is happy with the progress that the team has made to improve and wants to work at becoming the best WR in the NFL this year.

Whoops, I think I took 1 to many pills this morning!