All things Ocho

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot. What did Lee Johnson say?

"Mike Brown throws around nickles as if they were manhole covers."

BTW, this post should excite Bearcat....due the manhole reference.

That's not what he said. He said Bengal Fans should sell their season tickets.

Speaking of "Misinformation and lies." :huh:

I'll make you a deal. If I take the time to find Lee Johnson's old quote about nickles and manhole covers, thereby proving that he did indeed say what I claimed, you'll agree to take your miserable lying ass to another message board and never return.

So, are you up for it....or do you back down like a little girl again?

I'll make you a deal. If I take the time to find Lee Johnson's old quote about nickles and manhole covers, thereby proving that he did indeed say what I claimed, you'll agree to take your miserable lying ass to another message board and never return.

show me one lie. just one. (you can't do it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Johnson_(...ootball_player)

Here's a link. It verifies what was just said, when what was just said is questioned. In this case, it verifies that Lee Johnson did indeed advise the Cincinnati Bengal fan base to sell their season tickets.

Now you try. I am questioning your manhole statement. I think you have Lee Johnson's manhole confused with the Mike Brown manhole you currently reside in. Maybe I am wrong... I certainly haven't read every single thing Lee Johnson ever said. But the onus (or in your case, anus) is on you now. Either link it, or liar. Either way you are an douchebag but at least back up your statements with proof.

But you won't. Kind of like when you call me a liar, then I ask for examples, but you are off doucheing another thread by that point.

Proof, or shut hole. ;)

Watch "The Godfather II"

Frederico "Fredo" Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather. In the fictional universe of the novel and its film adaptation, he is the middle brother to Sonny (James Caan) and Michael Corleone (Al Pacino), elder brother to Connie (Talia Shire) and son of Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando), head of a powerful Mafia family.

Best known for being "dead" to his brother Michael Corleone thus the reference, Chad is "Dead" to gregstephens.

Thanks! No wonder I didn't understand...I never saw the Godfather II. I never even finished the Godfather I. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I didn't like it...too slow (plus I don't care for old movies). She said it would get better, but I gave up & turned it off.

Watch "The Godfather II"

Frederico "Fredo" Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather. In the fictional universe of the novel and its film adaptation, he is the middle brother to Sonny (James Caan) and Michael Corleone (Al Pacino), elder brother to Connie (Talia Shire) and son of Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando), head of a powerful Mafia family.

Best known for being "dead" to his brother Michael Corleone thus the reference, Chad is "Dead" to gregstephens.

Thanks! No wonder I didn't understand...I never saw the Godfather II. I never even finished the Godfather I. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I didn't like it...too slow (plus I don't care for old movies). She said it would get better, but I gave up & turned it off.

No prob. However, if you turned Godfather I off in the middle, odds are you missed all the killing. It definitely does pick up.

Here's a link. It verifies what was just said, when what was just said is questioned. In this case, it verifies that Lee Johnson did indeed advise the Cincinnati Bengal fan base to sell their season tickets.

But he said more than that, didn't he? In fact, he said enough to get himself fired...including the joke about nickles and manholes.....as well as his opinion about the Bengals front office needing changes.

Or are you really going to pretend Lee Johnson only said one thing in his entire life?

Besides, you'd think any Mikey hater worth his salt would remember the nickle/manhole line. After all, it's classic stuff, and far better than anything your dumb ass will ever come up with.

Maybe I am wrong... I certainly haven't read every single thing Lee Johnson ever said.

You're not only wrong, but stupid. Lee Johnson's manhole joke was probably the funniest joke any Bengal player has ever made at Mike Brown's expense and you've never heard it? How is that even possible? Were you 8 years old at the time?

But the onus is on you now. Either link it, or liar.

I'm not wasting my time looking for an 11 year old quote unless I'm guaranteed some sort of return...like you leaving this message board forever. Besides, you just admitted you don't know everything Lee Johnson said and it's pretty obvious you're just being a ass pipe licking douchebag.

Speaking of "Misinformation and lies." :huh: ...

I am questioning your manhole statement. I think you have Lee Johnson's manhole confused with the Mike Brown manhole you currently reside in. Maybe I am wrong... I certainly haven't read every single thing Lee Johnson ever said.

This isn't my battle... but I find it hysterical that in one breath you accuse someone of being a liar, when in the next breath admit you don't know it if his statement is untrue.

This isn't my battle... but I find it hysterical that in one breath you accuse someone of being a liar, when in the next breath admit you don't know it if his statement is untrue.

Actually he has repeatedly called me a liar.

I ask him for examples... he has none.

Which of course makes him a liar.

I am not basing the fact that he is a liar on whether Lee Johnson said something about manholes or not. I just want him to back up his horses**t with proof, insted of just spewing his drivel and expecting everyone to accept is as fact.

So, to review: he called me a liar, I asked for examples, he has none.

So again, HOF, proof, or shut hole. If you want to disagree with my opinion, that's fine. But calling me a liar, let's see some proof. Which of course there is none, which of course means he can put "liar" on his resume in between "a**h***" and "internet bully wannabe".

I'm not wasting my time looking for an 11 year old quote unless I'm guaranteed some sort of return...like you leaving this message board forever.

You'd like that. You don't like it when someone points out how full of s**t you are. But you are. You know it too, that's the funny thing.

Am I wrong? Lets have a test to see...

Place the link below where it shows me lying about anything so we can all have a good laugh. Anything besides said link proves the self-douchebaggery that you already know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is funny, isn't it?

Funnier still is Bearcats assumption that there can only be one correct answer the very vaque question of "What did Lee Johnson say?"

Obviously he said all sorts of things that fateful day. Some of it was funny, some of it was painfully true, and some of it would have gotten him fired from any team in the NFL regardless of whether it was true or not. So I took a shot at answering the question by repeating the manhole/nickle joke. Does anyone besides a douching Bearcat care if the correct secret answer was something different?

Regardless, I also remember a funny remark Willie Anderson made immediately after Johnson was cut. Something along the lines of...."We're all anyone is talking about around here and it's all bad. It's all just one more reason to send somebody else to the grocery to buy my food."

:lol:

NOTE: The above quote is loosely paraphrased from 11 year old memories. So for all of the tough guys out there, please don't call me mean and hurtful names if I butchered the exact wording.

(sniff)

[

No I haven't. I've called you a moron and I've called you stupid. I've also implied that your demeanor seems no different than the Shula Steakhouses of the world who repeatedly post inflamatory rumors and misinformation found on crap websites like WDR. So yeah, you sound exactly like the same type of lying dinks that seem to litter every Bengal message board. But I haven't actually called you a liar. In fact, while mocking your intelligence I once complimented you on your passion and sincerity....which is my way of saying you strike me as a truly honest ass pipe licker.

As for your very impressive tough guy act let me remind you how you flew off the handle immediately after I made a joke about you being to stupid to write your own sig in the Paul Daugherty thread. And I made that joke because your sig was just another tired Paul Daugherty quote. So with your panties firmly bunched you immediately began popping off about tounges being thrust into asses. A classic little girl hissy fit.

Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I find this type of thing very liberating. But let's be clear. I don't think you're a liar. Rather, I think you're a whining little dink who says something very stupid nearly everytime you write.

So let's be friends.

I don't think you're a liar. Rather, I think you're a whining little dink who says something very stupid nearly everytime you write.

Agree to disagree. I think he's a liar.

He made this statement...

...followed by this statement.

I am not basing the fact that he is a liar on whether Lee Johnson said something about manholes or not.

It's there in black and white.

Of course, I suppose you could make the argument that he was backpedalling too fast to actually be aware that he was lying.

[

No I haven't. I've called you a moron and I've called you stupid. I've also implied that your demeanor seems no different than the Shula Steakhouses of the world who repeatedly post inflamatory rumors and misinformation found on crap websites like WDR. So yeah, you sound exactly like the same type of lying dinks that seem to litter every Bengal message board. But I haven't actually called you a liar. In fact, while mocking your intelligence I once complimented you on your passion and sincerity....which is my way of saying you strike me as a truly honest ass pipe licker.

As for your very impressive tough guy act let me remind you how you flew off the handle immediately after I made a joke about you being to stupid to write your own sig in the Paul Daugherty thread. And I made that joke because your sig was just another tired Paul Daugherty quote. So with your panties firmly bunched you immediately began popping off about tounges being thrust into asses. A classic little girl hissy fit.

Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I find this type of thing very liberating. But let's be clear. I don't think you're a liar. Rather, I think you're a whining little dink who says something very stupid nearly everytime you write.

So let's be friends.

Show me one piece of misinformation I have posted.

Or shut hole with your misinformation. :)

Matter of fact, even my predictions about the Bengals are frustratingly accurate year after year. Because when you pull your head out of Mike Brown's ass, you'd be surprised what you see. Try it some time.

As for your yearly mantra of blind optimism and intolerance of anyone not on the same lemming wavelength...I find THAT to be decidedly stupid.

I once thought he was amongst the best things to ever hit Cincinnati

Then he made Rosenturd his agent

Things went to hell in a handbasket quickly after that, both on AND off the field

Current feeling: he sucks, and I cannot wait to be rid of him. If Ocho Droppo remains in a Bengals uniform this year (probably for salary cap reasons), please leave him on the bench and only play him on offense if he shows he is a professional by producing on special teams. Yeah, special teams.

Dude, I would give anything to see Fredo relegated to special teams. Let him return punts. He's got the hands (NOT) and isn't afraid to take a hit (BWAA HAA HAA).

I was all for that last preseason, to punish him for being such a big whiner last offseason. Come to think of it maybe he is just following some of the statements made by the Bengals higher up and trying to become more like the Stealers (Whines Hard for example)

Fredo?

Chad is following a pattern started long ago in Bengaldom.

If Chad is Fredo, then he is just the next in line of a bunch of other "Fredos."

Dillon

By the way, had this board been around for the Dillon departure, yeah, he'd gotten the 'Fredo' treatment. I understand he was tired of the losing culture, but you throw your Bengals jersey in the crowd and essentially give us the finger on the way out the door--yep, Fredo.

Never understood why Dillon is the only one remembered for this when Neal did pretty much the same thing and posters here wanted him back this year.

show me one lie. just one. (you can't do it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Johnson_(...ootball_player)

Now you try. I am questioning your manhole statement. I think you have Lee Johnson's manhole confused with the Mike Brown manhole you currently reside in. Maybe I am wrong... I certainly haven't read every single thing Lee Johnson ever said. But the onus (or in your case, anus) is on you now. Either link it, or liar. Either way you are an douchebag but at least back up your statements with proof.

But you won't. Kind of like when you call me a liar, then I ask for examples, but you are off doucheing another thread by that point.

Proof, or shut hole. ;)

Are we sure that this is not just one of HOF's alternate personalities? They both seem to love to ramble on and on about nothing all to important. Yet, when it comes to name-calling they are aces.

Just curious, does anybody really know?

Fredo?

Chad is following a pattern started long ago in Bengaldom.

If Chad is Fredo, then he is just the next in line of a bunch of other "Fredos."

Dillon

By the way, had this board been around for the Dillon departure, yeah, he'd gotten the 'Fredo' treatment. I understand he was tired of the losing culture, but you throw your Bengals jersey in the crowd and essentially give us the finger on the way out the door--yep, Fredo.

Never understood why Dillon is the only one remembered for this when Neal did pretty much the same thing and posters here wanted him back this year.

Two reasons really. One I don't have the image of Neal running out of the stadium after his last game throwing his jersey in the stands like PBS was filled with the swine flu. That was Dillon.

Two, who's Neal? Dillon was the only winner we had on that team for years. We embraced him and he jabbed us. Like FredoCinco. We embraced FredoCinco and he jabbed us. Neal acting out would be like Ben Utecht pulling Fredos to leave. Nobody would care.