Mike Brown a genius for not having a bubble...

mgi

He loves us!

Well, he does not love us.....he loves you, his loyal piss-boy, amateur publicist, and chief apologist......but not us

You're wrong TJ, he loves guys like you most of all.

Because local dinks like yourself do nothing but whine and complain, but when it's time to part with a few coins....you're always good for a fiver or two.

Are you this dense on purpose? Has to be... no one this IQ side of Forrest Gump could be that dense.

Are you still mad because I made fun of your tounge up the pipe styled manlove for Paul Daugherty?

Scroll back and read the other valid reasons, I'm not retyping them.

I haven't asked you to. In fact, it's hardly suprising you couldn't come up with any fresh reasons that haven't been debated endlessly on numerous occasions.

Oh, and it's not "millions of dollars" either. Last I read, UC's pitch was for the Bengals to share their facility at a cost of 1 million dollars.

Last I read UC's pitch was based upon the Bengals providing additional funding for one of the cheaper variety "trash bag" bubbles that Brown has already considered and rejected several times. So what makes think his desire would be any stronger today now that he's actually seen one of those cheap pieces of crap come crashing down on an actual NFL team?

I'll tell you this, UC will get their practice bubble. The Bengals won't. And the Bearcats will make the postseason. The Bengals won't. Some teams find a way. Other teams find a way to make excuses.

Just as I claimed, your rant boils down to demanding Mike Brown prove his love and commitment to you and others by spending millions of dollars on a grand yet pointless gesture that will rarely be used in the first place, and second....won't change anyones perception of Mike Brown.

Are you this dense on purpose? Has to be... no one this IQ side of Forrest Gump could be that dense.

Are you still mad because I made fun of your tounge up the pipe styled manlove for Paul Daugherty?

Scroll back and read the other valid reasons, I'm not retyping them.

I haven't asked you to. In fact, it's hardly suprising you couldn't come up with any fresh reasons that haven't been debated endlessly on numerous occasions.

Oh, and it's not "millions of dollars" either. Last I read, UC's pitch was for the Bengals to share their facility at a cost of 1 million dollars.

Last I read UC's pitch was based upon the Bengals providing additional funding for one of the cheaper variety "trash bag" bubbles that Brown has already considered and rejected several times. So what makes think his desire would be any stronger today now that he's actually seen one of those cheap pieces of crap come crashing down on an actual NFL team?

I'll tell you this, UC will get their practice bubble. The Bengals won't. And the Bearcats will make the postseason. The Bengals won't. Some teams find a way. Other teams find a way to make excuses.

Just as I claimed, your rant boils down to demanding Mike Brown prove his love and commitment to you and others by spending millions of dollars on a grand yet pointless gesture that will rarely be used in the first place, and second....won't change anyones perception of Mike Brown.

258Troll_spray.jpg

I still find the argument that a practice bubble will make this team better empty. It shouldn't matter whether you practice indoors or outdoors. I think it's more of a comfort thing. Players would rather practice indoors than out, which I understand. And if you're saying that that's preventing the Bengals from landing potential free agents I guess I can see that point. But practice is practice. Why does it matter where you practice your plays? If you're practicing in inclement weather all week, but playing in a dome on Sunday, wouldn't that make you that much more efficient without the elements tampering with you? Kinda like swinging the the bat with a doughnut on it before you actually bat?

Seriously...you must just be arguing for the sake of arguing.

[sarcasm] Hair would never do that. [/sarcasm] :P

Sure I would.

But in this example I don't have to.

Because you know very well I've said the "build a bubble" rant is pie-eyed stupid on many occasions....including on this very message board after a thread was offered about the roof being torn off of a "bubble" in New York state a few months ago.

But let's ignore that for a moment.

Because here comes our boy Bearcat, saying the same old tired s**t in the same old tired ways. However, Bearcat is a bit of an original thinking in at least one way. Because somehow, deep within his tortured wetware he's determined that NOW, immediately AFTER a several people have been seriously injured, including one for life, is the perfect time to demand the Bengals spend millions of dollars building their own unstable bubble palace.

Frankly, the practice bubble rant has always struck me as a stupid idea and a needless expense, but it almost boggles the mind how some of you dinks will pop off about this topic today.

Because here comes our boy Bearcat, saying the same old tired s**t in the same old tired ways. However, Bearcat is a bit of an original thinking in at least one way. Because somehow, deep within his tortured wetware he's determined that NOW, immediately AFTER a several people have been seriously injured, including one for life, is the perfect time to demand the Bengals spend millions of dollars building their own unstable bubble palace.

Frankly, the practice bubble rant has always struck me as a stupid idea and a needless expense, but it almost boggles the mind how some of you dinks will pop off about this topic today.

Oh man! Don't make him use the spray can yet again today!!

Speaking of tired....

Because somehow, deep within his tortured wetware he's determined that NOW, immediately AFTER a several people have been seriously injured, including one for life, is the perfect time to demand the Bengals spend millions of dollars building their own unstable bubble palace.

Which is why I now advocate that instead of a bubble, the Bengals delve a "practice cavern" in the bedrock several thousand feet below Cincinnati. Not only will this be unaffected by anything short of the New Madrid fault letting loose again (in which case anything up topside is toast anyhow), but also allow us to preserve a nucleus of human specimens in the event of an overwhelming terrorist attack.

Seriously...you must just be arguing for the sake of arguing.

[sarcasm] Hair would never do that. [/sarcasm] :P

Sure I would.

But in this example I don't have to.

Because you know very well I've said the "build a bubble" rant is pie-eyed stupid on many occasions....including on this very message board after a thread was offered about the roof being torn off of a "bubble" in New York state a few months ago.

But let's ignore that for a moment.

If you can't see the benefit of practicing in an environment similar to what the playing environment will be, and how not having one hurts the team, then I don't know what to tell you.

If you think not having facilities on par with the rest of the NFL is not to the detriment of the team, then, again I don't know what to tell you.

But I still believe you know both of these things to be true and you are just trolling to amuse yourself. Keep bringing Mike Brown into it. Your sleight of hand nonsense fools many people I am sure. But this has nothing to do with Mike Brown.

The debate is, would an indoor facility make the Bengals a better team in the short term and long term. You say it would not. I disagree. But anything else brought into this is just dodging the issue with poor debate techniques, and petty insults. Which I have noticed is pretty much your M.O. around here.

Now, now.....please, no basing the future of the human race on the likes of Chris Henry and Frostee Rucker!

Well, of course key bloggers and forum members would have to be included to ensure the proper leadership principles and traditions...

If you can't see the benefit of practicing in an environment similar to what the playing environment will be, and how not having one hurts the team, then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm guessing the reason you don't know what to tell me is because Paul Daugherty didn't tell chimps like you what to say next if you ran into someone who didn't immediately agree with his tired rant.

If you think not having facilities on par with the rest of the NFL is not to the detriment of the team, then, again I don't know what to tell you.

I've seen PBS and it seems nice enough. State-of-the-art FieldTurf, an acre or two of specialized training equipment, pools, spas, & whirlpool tubs in every direction, plus medical facilities on-site....including MRI. Team offices and player lounges as well. Oh, and there are several outdoor practice fields just outside of the stadium that seem perfectly adequate. There's also an indoor basketball court within PBS that can be used for walk-throughs on the very rare and almost always brief occasions when the weather is too extreme to go outdoors.

But I still believe you know both of these things to be true and you are just trolling to amuse yourself.

But if I were truly interested in amusing myself why would I bother talking to the likes of you about a topic such as this?

I'm guessing the reason you don't know what to tell me is because Paul Daugherty didn't tell chimps like you what to say next if you ran into someone who didn't immediately agree with his tired rant.

Trolling, plain and simple.

Disagree, that's fine. That's what forums are for. But all you bring to the table are insults and condescension.

That's called trolling.

If you want to continue to believe that not having an indoor facility doesn't hurt the Bengals in a number of ways, then that's fine too. I mean hell, look at the track record. Right again, as usual, HOF... <----bwhahahaha

But you petty insults and basic lack of reading comprehension aren't getting it done, just like the Bengals aren't getting it done.

Well, of course key bloggers and forum members would have to be included to ensure the proper leadership principles and traditions...

But what could a blogger do beyond providing a handy link to sites where helpful source material might be found?

All the more time to take advantage of that ratio of five females to one male...

But you petty insults and basic lack of reading comprehension aren't getting it done, just like the Bengals aren't getting it done.

Isn't it about time for you to post a picture someone else had posted on another board OR repeating something that someone else wrote?

Or how about you repeat a joke you've already told about a dozen times in the last week alone. Something about pissing down somebody's neck while trying to convince him it was raining?

C'mon Bearcat, tell it again.

But what could a blogger do beyond providing a handy link to sites where helpful source material might be found?

All the more time to take advantage of that ratio of five females to one male...

BUT...BUT.....THEY'LL SEE EVERYTHING.......THEY'LL SEE THE BIG BOARD!

Heh.

My favorite part with where the person who joined six months ago calls the person who has been a member here 4 1/2 years a troll. Comedy.

I didn't say he is a troll. I said he is trolling. Which he is.

Whatever though...believe me or don't. The proof that "replacing 2 glaring issues on the oline with 2 rooks just ain't gonna get it done" will be here soon enough.

Mr. Bay, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million Steeler fans killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.

The proof that "replacing 2 glaring issues on the oline with 2 rooks just ain't gonna get it done" will be here soon enough.

I suppose that all depends on what you mean by "get it done." If it means winning the superbowl, I doubt you'll have much disagreement with anybody here. If you mean winning more than they lose, it's probably a closer call, and if you mean they won't do any better than last year....you may be on your own on that one. From my perspective, you seem to come across as pretty extreme and you could be perceived as claiming everybody else has their head in the sand. If you define what you think will happen next year rather than just ripping on everybody who is at all optimistic about the draft and proclaiming relatively vague doom maybe we could see if you are really as extreme as you appear.

BTW, pretty much everybody here has plenty of experience with this team's history, so unless it is your intent to condescend continually, just assume that we get that there's been one playoff game in forever, etc., etc.

Mr. Bay, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million Steeler fans killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.

It just occurred to me that a bubble would, however, help maintain the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

Heh.

My favorite part with where the person who joined six months ago calls the person who has been a member here 4 1/2 years a troll. Comedy.

I couldn't care less about such things. However, I will note I've been adamantly against the idea of a bubble for as long as the idea has existed, and have never changed my opinion in debates waged on three different message boards, including the nearly five years I've called this place home. Trust me, I'm not about to change my stance simply because my opinions often make dumb guys mad.

Furthermore, if there's anyone here that needs to reconsider their positions now that an inflatable building has collapsed in severe weather, seriously wounding several people, it isn't me.