Rookie Uniform Numbers

ChadJohnson-85

Tank is on a one year deal and I think Peko is a free agent after next season.

6/12

Bengals signed DT Domata Peko to a five-year extension worth $30.3 million, with $8.5 million guaranteed.

Peko was entering the final year of his rookie contract, and will now be with the team through the 2014 season. He started 16 games last season and finished with 65 tackles and 1.5 sacks while providing a run-stuffing presence in the Bengals' interior line. It's a good deal for both sides as Peko is just entering his prime. The Bengals could now start to discuss an extension with T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

If we draft Mays we must be picking in the top ten again. Probably more like top five.

or trade up ala Jet's and atleast Mays is a true bluechipper.

Thanks Kaz, I stand corrected. I still however like the Cody kid in the first. If they gave a single thought to still considering Raji even after signing Tank, there is no reason to believe that same thought wouldn't still be there next year when yet another dominant DT is entering the draft. Not to mention a big hole that still exists in this defense was the ability to stop the run.

Sorry I'm just not one of those people blinded by the shiny new #12 ranking of the defense when they finished against the sh*t competition they did.

Sorry I'm just not one of those people blinded by the shiny new #12 ranking of the defense when they finished against the sh*t competition they did.

Hey atleast we didn't give up 30pts a game to those s**tty offenses like we would have in the past...But thats why I'm glad 2 of our top 3 picks were Defense because team didn't say 12th was good enough instead they continued to improve it....

With that being said I wouldn't mind taking a DT or S next year because I think we'll be better off then we were this year...2 Positions I could see us targeting though depending where we select is Guard & RB Bobbies contract expires next season and will be 30+ so it's renew him or Let Livings Replace him or Draft a guard high....

The only numbers associated to rookies I give a rats ass about are the ones they may or may not produce on the field. The ones they wear on their uniforms really doesn't matter to me. It's completely irrelevant to the success of the Bengals.

• 2 weeks later...

These ain't rookies but I didn't want to start a new thread about this.

Main off season additions,

Laveranues Coles #11

Tank Johnson #99 (switched with Jason Shirley #97)

J.T. O'Sullivan #4

Brian Leonard #40

Roy Williams #31 (switched with Jeremi Johnson #35)