5th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

I bet it will be Bernard Scott from Abilene Christian. Small school RB with a lot of arrests, but if my memory is correct he had a good 40 and the best short shuttle of the running backs at the combine.

His stats:

Year GP Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds TD

2003 RS - - - - - - -

2004 10 163 1,026 6.3 11 23 256 0

2005 DNP - - - - - - -

2006 JUCO - - - - - - -

2007 13 251 2,165 8.6 35 46 565 4

2008 12 266 2,156 8.1 28 47 826 6

Totals 35 680 5,347 7.9 74 116 1,647 10

He maybe the best RB in the entire draft.

But,his football ability is only surpassed by his crininality.

This guy punched his coach and that was the best of his criminal acts.

I dont know if even the Bengals would wast a pick on this guy.

I think he is a Undrafted Free Agent that maybe the Bengals would call.

This guy is so bad I dont know if anyone will even waste pre-cut down day roster spot on him.

I don't like the guy, I'm just guessing its him because its the round I figure he would go in and I remember reading more than one article about the Bengals going to a workout of his and them interviewing him several times. I'd rather have Don Carey or Quinn Johnson.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat out his senior season of high school ball after being involved in an off-the-field fight...Attended four colleges since 2003...Began his college career at Southeastern Oklahoma St. but transferred after redshirting...Had a great freshman season at Central Arkansas in 2004 but was kicked off the team after allegedly hitting a coach...Took a year off before landing at Blinn College in Texas, where he helped lead his team to a JUCO championship....Reportedly attracted attention from Arkansas, Fresno State, Miami and Texas Tech but was academically ineligible to play in Division I and wound up at Abilene Christian...Is already 25-years-old...Has been arrested at least five times, most recently for stealing an iPod, giving false information to a police officer and fleeing a police officer...Looks like a legit mid-round pick on tape but could go undrafted...Probably doesn't profile as a starter but has the talent to play in the NFL if he can stay out of trouble, however that is a big " If ".

Bengals should make like Flock of Seagulls and run far away.

I'd rather see the RB from Liberty, but I really couldn't complain about the Bengals taking players at all three line positions.