5th Round: Kevin Huber

ArmyBengal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writing was on the wall with Larson's inconsistency. I really like Larson but man last season he struggled pretty bad. I honestly don't know much about this Huber guy...but I am guessing alot of you do since hes from UC.

Two things:

1. Is this a good pick? I know nothing of college punters.

2. BlainthePain, what is in your signature?!?! Is it a girl with giant boobs? If so, where did you find it? :)

from this draft, this team has literally improved in all areas of play.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE BAD PICK SO FAR! NOW LETS PICK UP ONE OF THOSE CB's FROM UC!

The writing was on the wall with Larson's inconsistency. I really like Larson but man last season he struggled pretty bad. I honestly don't know much about this Huber guy...but I am guessing alot of you do since hes from UC.

If he does what he did at UC, you will be very happy with him, amazing leg and very consistent. Immediate and certain upgrade to Larson.

Two things:

2. BlainthePain, what is in your signature?!?! Is it a girl with giant boobs? If so, where did you find it? :)

1. Yes, he is a great punter and the best one in the draft. Maybe a little high to draft him in the 5th, but it still improves the team.

How can you NOT like the pick ?? Can anyone believe how this draft has panned out ?? Unf*ckingbelievable !!!

Nope, I'm stunned. After day one, I was expecting something, anything and everything, to go horribly wrong but I could have dealt. This is really taking the piss though. Every single pick has been great, IMO. Smart, sensible drafting and holes plugged all over the place and potential for the future.

Love this pick. Love it.

I cannot ever recall being this happy about a draft

Amen.

Whoever is eventually arrested for kidnapping SoP, after viewing this draft, there would not be a jury in Hamilton Co. that would convict them.

Two things:

1. Yes, he is a great punter and the best one in the draft. Maybe a little high to draft him in the 5th, but it still improves the team.

Probably didn't wanna risk going before they selected in the 6th which is fine with me because with Playing good Defense and running the ball you need good special teams...I wish we could have gotten him in rnd 6 but I'm more then fine taking him in rnd 5.

Amen.

Whoever is eventually arrested for kidnapping SoP, after viewing this draft, there would not be a jury in Hamilton Co. that would convict them.

I think he was able to sneak out of the closet for a few minutes and make the call for Huber...If so good job mikey! now BACK TO THE CLOSET!

Two things:

It is giant boobs. I think it was a Halloween costume of a sick Garfield, I got it from another forum I post on.

I have one more I will post as soon as image shack lets me upload another pic.