6th Round Pre-Picks Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised the Bengals have taken as many defenders as they have... and I'm pleased with what they've done. I also think that RB is the biggest need yet to be addressed... however, I wouldn't complain if they took a CB like Coye Francies here. Sure... he's a boom or bust type... but that's what multiple 6th round picks are for.

Peerman would be a perfect change of pace back. I would like to get a return guy some time.

Yeah... I prefer Peerman to Jennings. Benson is enough of a power back... and that's the only trick in Jennings' sleeve.

Peerman is good at catching the ball out of the backfield, and is a good return man. Sounds like the best value as a 6th rounder.

Would anyone be suprised by a backup QB like Hoyer from Michigan St. here ??

Not a ton. (How do you like that palindrome?)

It's certainly not my first choice... but the Bengals have tried to find quality QB backups in the draft for several years now. I'm not sure what would make this year any different... other than the fact that up to this point all of their picks have made sense to me!

Would anyone be suprised by a backup QB like Hoyer from Michigan St. here ??

Not a ton. (How do you like that palindrome?)

It's certainly not my first choice... but the Bengals have tried to find quality QB backups in the draft for several years now. I'm not sure what would make this year any different... other than the fact that up to this point all of their picks have made sense to me!

As a State fan I am not a hoyer fan. His girlfriend was hot as hell though