1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

I still say in order of preference:

Curry (If he falls, which I don't think, he should be the pick)

Andre Smith (Even if Monroe or the other Smith are there)

BJ Raji (Has to be considered)

*If there just HAS to be a WR taken (Please God no) I prefer Maclin...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's pretend, for the sake of argument, that we actually have a GM who knows what he's doing....

If Mark Sanchez is on the board, there are two very interested trade partners (WAS #13 & NYJ #17)

If Curry is still there, New England (#23 + #34 + lots more) will be interested.

If Tyson Jackson or Raji are there, but the other's gone, GB #9 & DEN #12 are interested

If Jason Smith is there, Buffalo (#11) is probably on the phone.

So, my question is, how far will A.Smith / Monroe / Oher fall? I think, given the right situation, all 3 of these players will become excellent OT's, but I think OHER could end up the best of the bunch. Could we get him at #9? #12? #17?

An extra 2nd rounder sounds really good to me this year to improve both our OC and DL.

I mean, what the hell...idiot Mikey is paying himself 1 million a year, maybe he could earn it for a change

Truth be told I'm far more interested in what happens with #38 than #6 due to my strong belief the Bengals will get a very good player in the 1st round regardless of which direction they turn.

Even trading out of the #6 spot? :unsure:

I stand corrected. Because that would be more interesting, wouldn't it?

Truth be told I'm far more interested in what happens with #38 than #6 due to my strong belief the Bengals will get a very good player in the 1st round regardless of which direction they turn.

Even trading out of the #6 spot? :unsure:

I stand corrected. Because that would be more interesting, wouldn't it?

"Scary" is the term I would use. ^_^

So far, so good for the Bingals.

Will the Seahags really pick Curry here? .

I HOPE NOT!