OK. After a 5 month deliberation

walzav29

The Bengals will take BJ Raji if he is there, if he's gone Eugene Monroe. They will also end up with LeSean McCoy everything else is hard to say.

Not to be argumentative, but I hope you're wrong about Raji. Monroe would be ok. I wouldn't hate McCoy but if they pass on Mack or Wood for him, I'd be disappointed.

uhm, the word "will" is key there

here's what you did NOT say:

I think they will take these two players

I believe they will take these two players

I'm fairly certain they will take these two players

I am confident that they will take these two players

I consider it highly probable that they will take these two players

I believe the Bengals should take these two players

and now, here's what you DID say

The Bengals will take these two players

----

Do you see the difference?

so, to answer your question....

Who the hell can guarantee?

Uhm, apparently, you can

After bringing in Tank, I just don't see it. Not to say I don't want it to happen, just don't see it.

There are no definitives with this as going back to last year's mock drafts by the members here, the most correct Bengals picks was 2.

Suprisingly enough, the ones that actually got 2 picks correct, missed the first round pick of Rivers. Funny....

After bringing in Tank, I just don't see it. Not to say I don't want it to happen, just don't see it.

There are no definitives with this as going back to last year's mock drafts by the members here, the most correct Bengals picks was 2.

Suprisingly enough, the ones that actually got 2 picks correct, missed the first round pick of Rivers. Funny....

Tank could be a smoke screen. I mean they only signed him for one year!!!

Brandt had a great point. It used to be getting Ot's was tough because no one threw in college. No days it's alot easier because everyone passes so much. DT is harder to fill than OT. Even Mike Brown got Willie Anderson and Levi. The Bengals haven't had a good DT since Krumrie.

After 5minutes of Deliberation and using common sense,The Bengals will not Draft BJ Raji....

I agree they will not draft Raji, but for a different reason. They will not draft Raji, because they are idiots. You can never have enough defensive linemen and every good defense needs an anchor. Raji could be our Sam Adams.... I mean the good Sam Adams.... before he came here.

If they draft a tackle at 6, that will be the 3rd top 10 lineman they have drafted under Paul Alexander. They have only drafted 2 other top 10 linemen IN THEIR HISTORY. And what does Alexander have to show for it????? d!ck, that's what. A couple of years with a slightly above average line.

I have an idea, why don't they hire a DECENT COACH and save some damn draft picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for ranting on your reply Kazkal.

Sorry for ranting on your reply Kazkal.

It's all good rant away ^_^

I could live with the Raji pick but I like what we have at DT position atm...

I think Jonathan Hayes catches some undeserved flak Up until recently we only gave the guy 5-7th rounders to work with besides Geathers...Then we Draft Peko and Sims and you start seeing improvement because the guy has decent tools to work with now...

There was some disturbing news on NFLN earlier saying that one team in the top 10 said they might have to take Beanie Wells depending on if their board gets chaotic. I have a feeling that is Mike Brown.

I dunno I think we'll have 2-3 good selections to choose from...2 QB's look like they'll go top 5 and maybe surprise pick in BJ raji or Tyson Jackson.

Fine. I'll take the bait. I guarantee it will be one of those two. Order the Raji/Monroe jersey now!

Yep

Great guarantee there, buddy...Raji AND Monroe were BOTH available.....yet somehow, It looks like neither was the pick

Ooohh! Burn!!! :o