Bengalszone Members Photos...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still look sexi though :)

:huh: Sorry jwitty. Not to me dude. :rolleyes::lol:

As far as your pic Miss "not", it's so dark, it looks like you were standing in a closet! In any case, kudo's to both of you, as well as anyone else, for having enough courage to post your pictures! It gives you a better idea who you're posting with, instead of some avatar or other image of a member you may have in your head.

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I started it way back on June 12th! Maybe it's one of those that'll never die. We shall see! :P

i still look sexi though :)

:huh: Sorry jwitty. Not to me dude. :rolleyes::lol:

As far as your pic Miss "not", it's so dark, it looks like you were standing in a closet! In any case, kudo's to both of you, as well as anyone else, for having enough courage to post your pictures! It gives you a better idea who you're posting with, instead of some avatar or other image of a member you may have in your head.

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I started it way back on June 12th! Maybe it's one of those that'll never die. We shall see! :P

so what if i was, billy?

so what if i was, billy?

Hey, I ain't got no problem with you standing in a closet. In fact I've got a couple closets here at my house that you are more than welcome to come and stand in any time you feel like it! ;)

Ok, I will bite. I put my mug on there too. :) My face looks like it is stretched out. Hmmmm?

In order for your pic not to be stretched out you need to enter the size of the pic. Re-upload the same pic and enter 168 for the width and 250 for the height.

Jditty's picture size should be 170 x 241

so what if i was, billy?

Hey, I ain't got no problem with you standing in a closet. In fact I've got a couple closets here at my house that you are more than welcome to come and stand in any time you feel like it! ;)

Ahhh thats fine. Ill stand in my own closet.

• 4 months later...

Well it has been since November that anyone has had the guts to post their picture. Maybe some of the new people want to display just how utterly handsome they are! And please folks...use a real picture of yourself. Don't go out and hire a male model like jditty did, and then try to pass it off as himself here! :P

Bengalszone Members Mugshots

Make sure the little box at the bottom center labeled "Show matches with photo only" is checked, and then just browse through. We got some ugly guys, (sorry, but I don't consider any of you dudes "attractive. :D ) and even a few cute girls. If "Not-Another" would post her pic back up...that would be kind of nice!!

Call me tech-savvy, but where can I see all of these pics? And I will be putting mine up soon.

Call me tech-savvy, but where can I see all of these pics? And I will be putting mine up soon.

BN...didn't you see the link in my post right above yours!?! Sheeze. I'll put it right below here for you!

:lol:Mr. Tech-Savvy w/3.67 GPA!! Click Here!! :lol:

And follow the directions in my previous post. Your pic better be at least half as funny as your comment have been lately!