Final week Bengals only Mock drafts

Wraith

Straight draft no trades, factoring that Seattle picks Sanchez

1: Lions: Matthew Stafford: QB: Georgia

2: Rams: Jason Smith: OT: Baylor

3: Chiefs: Aaron Curry: OLB: Wake Forest

4: Seahawks: Mark Sanchez: QB: USC

5: Browns: Brian Orakpo: DE: Texas

6: Bengals: Eugene Monroe: OT, Virginia: Best all around LT in the draft IMHO, has great technique, great feet, good push, quick enough to seal the edges

2 (38): Eric Wood: OC: Louisville: Cincinnati kid, would prefer Mack but since he will be long gone by the second round. Like Wood better than Unger as a C

3 (70): Shonn Greene: RB: Iowa: Pro Day earned him some dough, great all purpose back

3 (98): Jason Phillips: ILB: TCU: Last starter Caliber ILB after Maualuga, Laurenitis, Stintim, Beckwith, and McKillop

4 (106): Johnny Knox: WR: Abilene Christian: Abilene Christian: over six foot has a 4.3 40 and a 35+ vert. caught everything and knows how to run routes

5 (142): DeAngelo Smith: CB: Cincinnati: not going to make it as an every down corners because he is not fast enough but as a nickle watch out

6 (179): Kevin Huber: P: Cincinnati: incredible directional punter

6 (209): Quinn Johnson: FB: LSU: best blocking FB in the draft stock pushed down because few teams play blocking FBs

7 (215): Mitch King: DE: Iowa: 15.5 TFL loss last season on a bad team, is just a great football player would drop because of his size

7 (249): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan: Fast DE who could make a team or burn out but its a risk worth taking in the 7th round for his physical ability

7 (252): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers: Underwood is tall and fast overlooked because of Britt and poor senior season, burner

Fills all the holes on the Offensive Line while adding speed and depth to the offensive skill positions: Filling the ILB hole a little late and with Phillips being the last starter caliber ILB we better hope he doesn't go before this slot, we MUST get a decent MLB out of this draft. Smith nails down the Nickle slot while King and Johnson contest for the last position on the D Line.

If the Seahawks take Monroe and we can swing a trade down to 12 for the 48th selection:

1 (12): Rey Maualuga: ILB: USC: Captains our defense for the next ten years and ratchets up the intensity

2 (38): Duke Robinson: G: Oklahoma: Perfect LG big quick has a nice punch and an attitude.

2 (48): Eric Wood: C: Louisville: Cincinnati kid, would prefer Mack but since he will be long gone by the second round...

3 (70): Mike Mickens: CB: Cincinnati: Great Nickle Corner, tough, could possibly make the slide to FS, smart

3 (98): Javon Ringer: RB: Michigan State: Smallish and has been beat to death but his production is off the charts

4 (106): T.J. Lang: OT: Eastern Michigan: Eastern Michigan: Tough as nails former D-Tackle quick and smart could fill in at both corners

5 (142): Chris Clemons: FS: Clemson: Kinda got lost here, I think Knox will be gone by this point and Clemons was the only guy that carries a decent grade available.

6 (209): Quinn Johnson: FB: LSU: best blocking FB in the draft stock pushed down because few teams play blocking FBs

7 (215): Mitch King: DE/DT: Iowa: 15.5 TFL loss last season on a bad team, is just a great football player would drop because of his size

7 (249): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan: Fast DE who could make a team or burn out but its a risk worth taking in the 7th round for his physical ability

7 (252): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers: Underwood is tall and fast overlooked because of Britt and poor senior season, burner

Whitworth slides to LT, Collins RT, Robinson LG, Wood C, Williams RG, Lang fills in for depth at both RT and LT. Maualuga will be a beast for us and make our D a legitimate top 10 squad. Mickens will fill the hole at nickle and has enough talent that he could step in as a starter. We lose something by not adding a WR until late 7th and Ringer is not the player Greene is but by shuffling priorities you have to take what you get.

Seahawks take Monroe (thus Monroe, Curry, J. Smith and Orakpo all gone by 6) we trade 6 to 12 for the 48 and we trade Chad to Philly for #21.

1 (12): Rey Maualuga: ILB: USC: Captains our defense for the next ten years and ratchets up the intensity

1 (21): Alex Mack: C: California: Best Center I have see come into the draft since Nick Mangold

2 (38): Connor Barwin: DE/OLB: Cincinnati: Great 4-3 OLB on the strong side if kept clean will terrorize offenses

2 (48) Duke Robinson: G: Oklahoma: Perfect LG big quick has a nice punch and an attitude.

3 (70) Shonn Greene: RB: Iowa: Pro Day earned him some dough, great all purpose back

3 (98): T.J. Lang: OT: Eastern Michigan: Tough as nails former D-Tackle quick and smart could fill in at both corners

4 (106): Johnny Knox: WR: Abilene Christian: over six foot has a 4.3 40 and a 35+ vert. caught everything and knows how to run routes

5 (142): Deangelo Smith: CB: Cincinnati: not going to make it as an every down corners because he is not fast enough but as a nickle watch out

7 (215): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan: Fast DE who could make a team or burn out but its a risk worth taking in the 7th round for his physical ability

7 (249): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers: another one who is tall and fast overlooked because of Britt and poor senior season, burner

7 (253): Vaughn Martin: DT: Western Ontario: Massive and quick never faced decent quality opponents but has tremendous upside.

LBing Corp looks like this Barwin, Maualuga, Rivers: Smith covers the hole at Nickle: We get the Best Guard, Center and a quality backup Tackle prospect in Robinson, Mack, and Lang. We get Shonn Greene, Johnny Knox and Tiquan Underwood so we have speed, height and depth at the skill positions on Offense. Martin is a vastly unproven prospect but at 331 lbs and with his athletic ability (ran a sub 4.9 40 at his pro day) he is worth a flier in the seventh. This team will be set going into the 2010's. This is what getting more picks gets you, no compromises! I love this draft because it leaves out nothing. We have the fast hard hitting LBer corp Marvin has always dreamed of, we have size and speed at WR. The DB corp is set, Our O Line is set until Williams goes and we can easily draft a replacement for him in the second or third next year.

Ranking these drafts I like this one the best, the first one second and the second third. It all henges on Seattle.

And for my wife worst case scenario (because she asked me to so I will be ready for the shock when the Bengals screw this one up)

1 (6): Michael Crabtree: WR: Texas Tech: Slowish first round receivers do not have great track records

2 (38): Michael Johnson: DE: Georgia Tech: Bleck

3 (70): Herman Johnson: G: LSU: Slow 400 lb behemoth who can't get out of his own way

3 (98): Cedric Peerman: RB: Virginia: Injury Prone and doesn't see the field very well but he is fast!

4 (106): A.Q. Shipley: C: Penn State: Ghiuciac II

5 (142): Lydon Murtha: LT: Nebraska: double Bleck!

6 (179): Matt Shaughnessy: DE: Wisconsin: Constantly in trouble, constantly underachieving

6 (209): Alex Boone: OT: Ohio State: Doesn't have a place in the NFL, not strong enough for RT, not quick enough for LT

7 (215): Antonio Appleby: ILB: Virginia: Not a bad player but not good enough to play when Dhani Jones goes out with a freak Rugby injury

7 (249): Graham Harrel: QB: Texas Tech: Classic Bengals backup QB, can't play the same style as our starter so will have to switch our entire offensive scheme

7 (253): Tim Jamison: DE: Michigan: See Matt Shaughnessy

A bunch of guys who are better physical specimens than football players, picking too late on need positions and picking guys with questionable work habits and questionable character. Murtha for example a guy who tests out great but (per my rabid Cornhusker friends) is a p***y on the football field. I told my wife I would look at this iteration of the draft everyday and say to myself three times "This is probably what they will do!" So I am comfortable with it.

And for my wife worst case scenario (because she asked me to so I will be ready for the shock when the Bengals screw this one up)

1 (6): Michael Crabtree: WR: Texas Tech

2 (38): Michael Johnson: DE: Georgia Tech

3 (70): Herman Johnson: G: LSU

3 (98): Cedric Peerman: RB: Virginia

4 (106): A.Q. Shipley: C: Penn State

5 (142): Lydon Murtha: LT: Nebraska

6 (179): Matt Shaughnessy: DE: Wisconsin

6 (209): Alex Boone: OT: Ohio State

7 (215): Antonio Appleby: ILB: Virginia

7 (249): Graham Harrel: QB: Texas Tech

7 (253): Tim Jamison: DE: Michigan

A bunch of guys who are better physical specimens than football players, picking too late on need positions and picking guys with questionable work habits and questionable character. Murtha for example a guy who tests out great but (per my rabid Cornhusker friends) is a p***y on the football field. I told my wife I would look at this iteration of the draft everyday and say to myself three times "This is probably what they will do!" So I am comfortable with it.

Good Lord, that is my worst case scenario too!

1 (6): Michael Crabtree: WR: Texas Tech

2 (38): Michael Johnson: DE: Georgia Tech

3 (70): Herman Johnson: G: LSU

3 (98): Cedric Peerman: RB: Virginia

4 (106): A.Q. Shipley: C: Penn State

5 (142): Lydon Murtha: LT: Nebraska

6 (179): Matt Shaughnessy: DE: Wisconsin

6 (209): Alex Boone: OT: Ohio State

7 (215): Antonio Appleby: ILB: Virginia

7 (249): Graham Harrel: QB: Texas Tech

7 (253): Tim Jamison: DE: Michigan

Good Lord, that is my worst case scenario too!

That is pretty f*cking bad there... I hate the Crabtree pick with every ounce of being I can muster. HATE !!!

A bunch of lackluster performers and underachievers.

On a side note, you put a bunch of thought into different variations. I don't see us trading Chad at this point. Trading down is still an option I am really hoping and praying for !!!

Straight draft no trades, factoring that Seattle picks Sanchez

1: Lions: Matthew Stafford: QB: Georgia

2: Rams: Jason Smith: OT: Baylor

3: Chiefs: Aaron Curry: OLB: Wake Forest

4: Seahawks: Mark Sanchez: QB: USC

5: Browns: Brian Orakpo: DE: Texas

6: Bengals: Eugene Monroe: OT, Virginia

2 (38): Eric Wood: OC: Louisville (Factoring that Mack and Unger will likely be gone)

3 (70): Shonn Greene: RB: Iowa

3 (98): Jason Phillips: ILB: TCU

4 (106): Johnny Knox: WR: Abilene Christian

5 (142): DeAngelo Smith: CB: Cincinnati

6 (179): Kevin Huber: P: Cincinnati

6 (209): Quinn Johnson: FB: LSU

7 (215): Mitch King: DE: Iowa

7 (249): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan

7 (252): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers

I like Monroe, Wood, Greene and Huber...don't see the need for taking two WR's, unless we jet CJ.

If the Seahawks take Monroe and we can swing a trade down to 12 for the 48th selection:

2 (38): Duke Robinson: G: Oklahoma: Perfect LG big quick has a nice punch and an attitude.

2 (48): Eric Wood: C: Louisville: Cincinnati kid, would prefer Mack but since he will be long gone by the second round...

3 (70): Mike Mickens: CB: Cincinnati: Great Nickle Corner, tough, could possibly make the slide to FS, smart

3 (98): Javon Ringer: RB: Michigan State: Smallish and has been beat to death but his production is off the charts

4 (106): T.J. Lang: OT: Eastern Michigan: Eastern Michigan: Tough as nails former D-Tackle quick and smart could fill in at both corners

5 (142): Chris Clemons: FS: Clemson: Kinda got lost here, I think Knox will be gone by this point and Clemons was the only guy that carries a decent grade available.

6 (209): Quinn Johnson: FB: LSU

7 (215): Mitch King: DE/DT: Iowa

7 (249): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan

7 (252): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers

Rey is ok value at 12 to me. I like the flow of this version, but with Mickens being so versatile, I don't see the need for another FS. I like Quinn as FB.

Seahawks take Monroe (thus Monroe, Curry, J. Smith and Orakpo all gone by 6) we trade 6 to 12 for the 48 and we trade Chad to Philly for #21.

1 (21): Alex Mack: C: California: Best Center I have see come into the draft since Nick Mangold

2 (38): Connor Barwin: DE/OLB: Cincinnati: Great 4-3 OLB on the strong side if kept clean will terrorize offenses

2 (48) Duke Robinson: G: Oklahoma: Perfect LG big quick has a nice punch and an attitude.

3 (70) Shonn Greene: RB: Iowa: Pro Day earned him some dough, great all purpose back

3 (98): T.J. Lang: OT: Eastern Michigan: Tough as nails former D-Tackle quick and smart could fill in at both corners

4 (106): Johnny Knox: WR: Abilene Christian: over six foot has a 4.3 40 and a 35+ vert. caught everything and knows how to run routes

5 (142): Deangelo Smith: CB: Cincinnati: not going to make it as an every down corners because he is not fast enough but as a nickle watch out

7 (215): Will Johnson: DE: Michigan: Fast DE who could make a team or burn out but its a risk worth taking in the 7th round for his physical ability

7 (249): Tiquan Underwood: WR: Rutgers: another one who is tall and fast overlooked because of Britt and poor senior season, burner

7 (253): Vaughn Martin: DT: Western Ontario: Massive and quick never faced decent quality opponents but has tremendous upside.

Wow, we pull this off and it will be a banner draft.

1 (6): Michael Crabtree: WR: Texas Tech: Slowish first round receivers do not have great track records

2 (38): Michael Johnson: DE: Georgia Tech: Bleck

3 (70): Herman Johnson: G: LSU: Slow 400 lb behemoth who can't get out of his own way

3 (98): Cedric Peerman: RB: Virginia: Injury Prone and doesn't see the field very well but he is fast!

4 (106): A.Q. Shipley: C: Penn State: Ghiuciac II

5 (142): Lydon Murtha: LT: Nebraska: double Bleck!

6 (179): Matt Shaughnessy: DE: Wisconsin: Constantly in trouble, constantly underachieving

6 (209): Alex Boone: OT: Ohio State: Doesn't have a place in the NFL, not strong enough for RT, not quick enough for LT

7 (215): Antonio Appleby: ILB: Virginia: Not a bad player but not good enough to play when Dhani Jones goes out with a freak Rugby injury

7 (249): Graham Harrel: QB: Texas Tech: Classic Bengals backup QB, can't play the same style as our starter so will have to switch our entire offensive scheme

7 (253): Tim Jamison: DE: Michigan: See Matt Shaughnessy

could be worse, I guess. Playing devils advocate, Crabtree is TJ v2, without the waiting for years for him to develop. Peerman is interesting. some real stinkers in there but Harrel is a better QB than Fitz was and better than Jordan.

I'd think we won't deal CJ, so that scenario is the least likely. Trading with Denver so they can get Sanchez if he goes past Seattle, would be another way to get extra picks.

In that world, we take Oher at 12 and Cushing at 18.

If we trade with Denver we will get the 12 and 48 not their #18 check the trade value chart. Oher is dropping on draft boards, many teams have Beatty and Britton ranked ahead of him and he may fall all the way to the early second where Detroit will gobble him up if they spend #1 on Stafford. The best we can hope for is to trade Chad to the NFC East for a late first and drop down to 12 so Denver can get Sanchez which gives us 12, 21 (Eagles), 38 and 48 which should be sufficient to draft all of our glaring needs (except P). We need to come out of this draft with a starter caliber LT -OR- LG, a C, a MLB, and a P, everything else is secondary. The fact that we literally have no one backing up Dhani Jones on the Roster pushes MLB to the forefront particularly if you have a guy like Maualuga available. If Stafford and Sanchez are gone the 49ers may elect to take Maualuga at 10 and we would have missed our chance by trading down which is a risk. If we stay at 6 and take Maualuga then we will have to take Robinson in the 2nd and Caldwell in the third IMHO and that would be ok just not preferred.

If we trade with Denver we will get the 12 and 48 not their #18 check the trade value chart. Oher is dropping on draft boards, many teams have Beatty and Britton ranked ahead of him and he may fall all the way to the early second where Detroit will gobble him up if they spend #1 on Stafford. The best we can hope for is to trade Chad to the NFC East for a late first and drop down to 12 so Denver can get Sanchez which gives us 12, 21 (Eagles), 38 and 48 which should be sufficient to draft all of our glaring needs (except P). We need to come out of this draft with a starter caliber LT -OR- LG, a C, a MLB, and a P, everything else is secondary. The fact that we literally have no one backing up Dhani Jones on the Roster pushes MLB to the forefront particularly if you have a guy like Maualuga available. If Stafford and Sanchez are gone the 49ers may elect to take Maualuga at 10 and we would have missed our chance by trading down which is a risk. If we stay at 6 and take Maualuga then we will have to take Robinson in the 2nd and Caldwell in the third IMHO and that would be ok just not preferred.

What position is OR? I am assuming you meant WR if you are referring to trading Chad. With the 12, 21, 38, and 48 picks I could see these 4 players:

12- Monroe, 21- Lauranitis or Mathews, 38- Wood, and 48- Derrick Williams.

That would fill all the positions of need you listed and also give the Bengals a guy in Williams that can return punts and kick-offs.

Or as in either or.....LT or LG.....thats why I separated it by the--. You are high if you think Monroe will fall to 12, I have serious doubts as to whether he will fall to 6.

My bad about the 'OR' I guess it confused me cause you capitalized it in the middle of the other capitalized position abbreviations. Honestly it is hard to tell where most of the guys are going to go. About the only certainty is that Stafford is going to go #1. I have looked at A LOT of mock drafts and Stafford is #1 in about 90% + of them. After that, people are all over the board.

You have three tackles in Jason Smith, Andre Smith, and Eugene Monroe that are expected to go early in the draft. Where who falls to what spot is a crap shoot. Are there three teams in the top 11 that need a OT in the draft? You have to automatically take Detroit and Denver out of those 11 since you know they are going QB. That then leaves you with 9 teams and still 3 tackles. I don't see the Seahawks, Brown, Raiders, Packers, or Jaguars taking an OT either. So now you are down to 4 teams that COULD take an OT out of the first 11 picks. The only team left out of those four I know is going to take one is the Bills.

Honestly, the odds are in the Bengals favor that if they trade down to the 12th pick, there will still be one of the top three tackles left on the board. Even if there isn't, they take Maybin, Rey Rey, or Cushing with the 12th pick and follow it up with Oher or Britten at #21. It fills 2 spots either way.

I think it is pretty easy to tell the top three once you blow past all the smoke screens

Lions will likely take Stafford unless they can't come to terms with him in which case they will grab Jason Smith.

The Rams have no legitimate LT so they will likely take Jason Smith or Eugene Monroe, probably Smith unless he goes to Detroit

The Chiefs had the worst defense in the league last year and they drafted Brandon Albert as a LT last draft so they will either take Orakpo or Curry, likely Curry.

Seattle could go Crabtree, Monroe or J. Smith, or Sanchez they are the fulcrum of our draft, if they select Crabtree or Sanchez, or trade down with someone who then takes one of the aforementioned players, then one of the two LTs will fall to us because Cleveland will either take Crabtree or Orakpo or Curry.

If both the LT are gone it leaves us with Everett Brown, Rey Maualuga, Andre Smith and the only sure thing (if there is such a thing) is Maualuga.

I think it is pretty easy to tell the top three once you blow past all the smoke screens

Lions will likely take Stafford unless they can't come to terms with him in which case they will grab Jason Smith.

The Rams have no legitimate LT so they will likely take Jason Smith or Eugene Monroe, probably Smith unless he goes to Detroit

The Chiefs had the worst defense in the league last year and they drafted Brandon Albert as a LT last draft so they will either take Orakpo or Curry, likely Curry.

Seattle could go Crabtree, Monroe or J. Smith, or Sanchez they are the fulcrum of our draft, if they select Crabtree or Sanchez, or trade down with someone who then takes one of the aforementioned players, then one of the two LTs will fall to us because Cleveland will either take Crabtree or Orakpo or Curry.

If both the LT are gone it leaves us with Everett Brown, Rey Maualuga, Andre Smith and the only sure thing (if there is such a thing) is Maualuga.

I wouldn't call Maualuga sure thing by any accounts. If he was then he wouldn't be all over people's draft boards. I have seen him as high as a top 10 and as low as the 20's. If it is true that he is very immature and basically had to be assigned a baby sitter by his coaches, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. This behavior was made pretty evident by his actions with the ESPN reporter. What I find quite funny is how Pete Carroll is all over the tv talking about Sanchez yet I haven't seen a single interview with him about any of the three linebackers in the draft.

If Maualuga, Brown, and Andre Smith are on the board, Smith not only fills quite possibly the biggest need, but is BY FAR the best player available. Regardless of how much I would like to see Maualuga in stripes, I would bet a large sum of cash that he wouldn't be the pick if this was the situation presented to the Bengals organization.

Mike Williams was a sure fire All Pro, the first Tackle taken in the 2002 NFL Draft Fourth Over all, he was massive 360 lbs and quick and everyone said he was a can't miss prospect. Only one thing, he did not really like football, football was a means to an end and that end came directly after the draft. He was cut after the 2005 season (when he played Left Guard for the Bills). He refused to work on his game, his weight ballooned up to over 400 lbs and he cronicly late for training sessions, film sessions and practices. All the talent in the world means nothing when there is no drive behind it. I see the same patterns from Andre Smith, noone is doubting his ability but time after time he has made decisions this off-season that have led me to believe that he is a prima donna headcase that won't listen to instructions and won't be a team player. He needs to spend some time fishing with Willie Anderson down in Alabama so that Willie can teach him how to be a pro. This team cannot afford to waste a #6 pick in the draft and even though he might be great I believe he poses too great a Mike Williams risk.

Just a nugget from GBN Report about Andre Smith posted 4/20:

"According to one scout (Charles Fisher of Seattle) quoted, for example, "In another draft none of these guys would be top five. They're good players, but I wouldn't consider any of these guys as pure franchise cornerstones. Branden Albert (the 15th player taken in 2008 by Kansas City) was more athletic than any of these guys." Added Trent Baalke, San Francisco's director of player personnel. "I like the group, but it's like the wide-receiver group: there's something in each one of them that makes you uneasy." In the end, Baylor’s Jason Smith edged out Eugene Monroe as the best OT prospect with Andre Smith not that far behind, although Monroe was considered the safest and Alabama’s Smith the most likely to be a bust"

Mike Williams was a sure fire All Pro, the first Tackle taken in the 2002 NFL Draft Fourth Over all, he was massive 360 lbs and quick and everyone said he was a can't miss prospect. Only one thing, he did not really like football, football was a means to an end and that end came directly after the draft. He was cut after the 2005 season (when he played Left Guard for the Bills). He refused to work on his game, his weight ballooned up to over 400 lbs and he cronicly late for training sessions, film sessions and practices. All the talent in the world means nothing when there is no drive behind it. I see the same patterns from Andre Smith, noone is doubting his ability but time after time he has made decisions this off-season that have led me to believe that he is a prima donna headcase that won't listen to instructions and won't be a team player. He needs to spend some time fishing with Willie Anderson down in Alabama so that Willie can teach him how to be a pro. This team cannot afford to waste a #6 pick in the draft and even though he might be great I believe he poses too great a Mike Williams risk.

Just a nugget from GBN Report about Andre Smith posted 4/20:

"According to one scout (Charles Fisher of Seattle) quoted, for example, "In another draft none of these guys would be top five. They're good players, but I wouldn't consider any of these guys as pure franchise cornerstones. Branden Albert (the 15th player taken in 2008 by Kansas City) was more athletic than any of these guys." Added Trent Baalke, San Francisco's director of player personnel. "I like the group, but it's like the wide-receiver group: there's something in each one of them that makes you uneasy." In the end, Baylor’s Jason Smith edged out Eugene Monroe as the best OT prospect with Andre Smith not that far behind, although Monroe was considered the safest and Alabama’s Smith the most likely to be a bust"

Uhm I think your post just supported everything I have been saying about how the gap between the top 3 Tackles in the draft isn't that far from the next tier of players.

I don't see either as likely. I think Denver will hold out hope that Sanchez falls to them, with Raji and Tyson Jackson their consolation prizes. Our best possible trade partners would be #9 GB (targeting Raji) or #10 SF or #11 Buffalo (to get their OT).

As far as Chad being traded on draft day...Ocho no longer commands a first rounder...our most likely trade partner is Al Davis (if he doesn't take a WR at #7) for the #40 AND either a player (Bush? Fargas?) or a 2010 pick.

If both happen, we end up with #9 (GB), #38, #40(OAK), #70, #73 (GB), #98, #106, #142, and #145 (GB) plus our current 6th & 7th rounders. I don't see idiot-Mikey dropping down any further, though I expect both the Eagles and Pats will agressively try to move up.