Here is the Bengals schedule!!

Esiason#7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

hehe for those who haven't seen...

That's not a motivational speech!

THIS is a motivational speech: Marine DI welcomes recruits

They need to win more than they lose in 2009.

:huh:

Aren't those the words of wisdom SoP gave Marvin when he first hired him? "Just win more than you lose."

I don't know what you are getting at. I am not going to "demand" playoffs or some such, just noting that is a fairly accessible schedule, and this team has enough talent to expect to win somewhere around nine games.

They need to win more than they lose in 2009.

:huh:

Aren't those the words of wisdom SoP gave Marvin when he first hired him? "Just win more than you lose."

I don't know what you are getting at. I am not going to "demand" playoffs or some such, just noting that is a fairly accessible schedule, and this team has enough talent to expect to win somewhere around nine games.

Oh, I agree. I said earlier I saw anywhere from 7-9 to possibly 9-7. I think it's a managable schedule. I was being tongue in cheek about your second sentence. I knew what you meant, it just seemed like the head-coach-hiring pep talk that SoP probably gave to Marvin. "Just win more than you lose."

Sorry, wasn't banging on you. I just found that little humor in it.

It would be nice if they would actually try that out once in awhile, winning more than they lose.

That wouldn't be sexy, because then Katie wouldn't be able to ramble on about how we don't know how hard it is to run a football team !!!

Not a GD thing in any way involving Katie BlackBrown is sexy!

But would you do her ??

:lol::huh::puke:

But would you do her ??

:lol::huh::puke:

Step aside, boys. The line forms behind me.

This got anything to do with your Cindy McCain/Sarah Palin obsessions???

Nothing wrong with a little of the "cougar" obsession...

err...on the contrary, there's SO much wrong with this I don't know where to begin...

err...on the contrary, there's SO much wrong with this I don't know where to begin...

I refuse to believe there's anything wrong concerning my deep unshakable love for Cindy McCain's teacup sized breasts, her 25-foot long legs, or her pantry full of mood altering drugs stolen from the charity she started. Nor do I believe there's anything wrong with my strong desire to bend Sarah Palin over the back of a chair, Kobe Bryant style. And who knows, I might even be so lucky to father her next child...which she would probably name Pebble or Burlap. .

As for Pumpkie, IMHO there's nothing wrong with that package that a little Cindy McCain inspired whore garb wouldn't cure.