Leon Hall gets a DUI

HairOnFire

Questionable behavior coming from a questionable player who plays for a questionable franchise.

Leon Hall was considered a high character player when he was drafted. Getting a DUI is never good, but other than that your statement has absolutely no basis.

1. Questionable behavior: Getting a DUI is an example of questionable behavior.

2. Questionable Player: Some games he is lights out. Other games, like the Ravens game for example, he gets used over and over again. A questionable player.

3. Questionable franchise: C'mon, do we really need to go there?

Your statement has absolutely no basis. :P

Questionable behavior coming from a questionable player who plays for a questionable franchise.

Leon Hall was considered a high character player when he was drafted. Getting a DUI is never good, but other than that your statement has absolutely no basis.

2. Questionable Player: Some games he is lights out. Other games, like the Ravens game for example, he gets used over and over again. A questionable player.

Forgive the completely reasonable inference that you meant he had a questionable character BEFORE he was arrested for the DUI. Do you have another "example of questionable behavior"?

So, he's a questionable player because he has some bad games. That's really what you got? Okay, Carson Palmer is also a "questionable player" then. I can't believe you're trying to support that statement.

Say what you want about the Bengals, it's simply not true. The last two years at least has witnessed legal problems from the Bengals at far less than the average for a team in the NFL. Don't make me go to the Turd Watch on this....you're just wrong.

I'll take my turn... You're questioning his game (#2). What does that have to do with whether he's a bad seed or not?? There's no doubt in my mind that you will see any more trouble out of Leon.

You take Leon Hall and throw him on a defense like the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots and he's a completely different player. Now that we have Tank and Odom, our D-line will start to get pressure on the QB thus vastly improving Leon's skills. This kid may be one of the most talented players on our defense. You will see that now that there is talent (Rivers, Tank, Odom, Nduke) around him... I still think we need a playmaking safety which would put Leon on a whole other level.

Guys you have to give it up to Marvin and MB. They are making huge strides in improving this defense. We've come a LONG way. I think MB is finally conviced that defense wins Championships. The 2005 draft killed us. Losing Odell and Pollack set us back. Now that MB brought in Zimmer, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey I am an NFL player, I think I will get really s**tfaced and go drive!

I'm sure he wasn't "s**tfaced."

Didn't he blow a .149? I'd consider that sh*tfaced. That's almost twice the legal limit.

Funny how Hall can get a DUI and we are all pretty ok with it.

He does something that is against the law, puts himself in legal trouble, puts himself in a situation (regardless of him getting it) that could result in a suspension, puts in danger the direction this whole team is trying to go in that could end up costing the team on the field, and tarnishes his personal reputation in regards to the work he does in the community.

But we don't want Andre Smith because he has man boobs... F*cking Sad...

I'm not ok with it for the very reason that it no longer matters who was arrested or whether that person was previously considered a high character player or not. Because the sad truth is they're not even looked at as people anymore....just numbers.

So now we add another number to the total, and the character debate that had already started with the news of Tank Johnson's signing, gets a rather timely bump.

Who-Dey.

He does something that is against the law, puts himself in legal trouble, puts himself in a situation (regardless of him getting it) that could result in a suspension, puts in danger the direction this whole team is trying to go in that could end up costing the team on the field, and tarnishes his personal reputation in regards to the work he does in the community.

But we don't want Andre Smith because he has man boobs... F*cking Sad...

I don't know AB, just for myself I'm certainly not okay with DUI's. You probably saw that story about the rookie pitcher for the Angels and 2 others that got killed by a drunk driver scumbag. The results of this crap can be devastating. At the same time, I think many of us can relate to being a young guy partying too much and thinking driving home is no big deal. (Unfortunately, I can't relate to being incredibly rich and always being able to pay for a cab or limo out of the $50's in a jar on my coffee table- especially when I was a 22 yo punk.) It is and it's stupid and it's dangerous. Hopefully, it will scare him some and get him straight.