Cutler trade is our gain as well

The Broncos now need a Franchise QB. There is a lot of talk that they love Sanchez. Now with two first round picks, they could swap with us and we'd recieve the 12th and 18th overall picks and maybe a 3rd and 6th rounder.

I don't know.

But IMO Sanchez probably won't last past Seattle, but if he does Denver could trade both picks to get to him before Jacksonville,and San Fran.

THis would be a dream trade.

I would take Oher at 12

and Maualuga at 18

The Broncos now need a Franchise QB. There is a lot of talk that they love Sanchez. Now with two first round picks, they could swap with us and we'd recieve the 12th and 18th overall picks and maybe a 3rd and 6th rounder.

I don't know.

But IMO Sanchez probably won't last past Seattle, but if he does Denver could trade both picks to get to him before Jacksonville,and San Fran.

I would take Oher at 12

and Maualuga at 18

Even if Denver wanted to trade up to 6, they probably wouldn't offer 18 in addition to 12. They might offer their 2nd rounder or a player along with 12.

I don't know.

I would take Oher at 12

and Maualuga at 18

Even if Denver wanted to trade up to 6, they probably wouldn't offer 18 in addition to 12. They might offer their 2nd rounder or a player along with 12.

I think it is all desire. THe more they have for Sanchez, the more they will have to give up.

I don't know, it is just an idea.

We also are dangling Maclin in front of the Raiders and Jags so that could lead to trade as well.

I don't know.

I would take Oher at 12

and Maualuga at 18

According to the NFL trade chart it we would give them number six overall and they would jump Jacksonville and San Fran and we would get number 12 and their second round pick. We would also have to give up a sixth to make it work.

Also, as far as taking Oher at 12 and Magulaga at 18 I would actually do that in reverse order because the talent drop off at MLB is much more significant than at Tackle in this draft. I would love to trade with Denver because we could get Magulaga and then get an OT and a Center in round 2. We could then use our third rounders on a RB and a Corner and fill depth with the rest of the draft.

It would look as follows:

12th- Rey Rey

2nd round- Eric Wood

2nd round- William Beatty or Phil Loadholt

3rd Round- Javon Ringer or Shonn Greene

4th Round- Jaryus Bird from Oregan or Mike Mickens from Cincy

5th-7th- Fillers

I don't know.

I would take Oher at 12

and Maualuga at 18

I think it is all desire. THe more they have for Sanchez, the more they will have to give up.

I don't know, it is just an idea.

We also are dangling Maclin in front of the Raiders and Jags so that could lead to trade as well.

A 1st and a 2nd is more than enough for the 6th pick.

Their 12th overall is worth 1200, and their 48th overall is worth 420.

The Bengals 6th is worth 1600. That's almost perfect.

The 12th and 18th combined would be worth 2100. The Bengals would have to give up their 1st and 2nd to get them. Not that I would be opposed to making that trade either... but it seems more likely to get a 1st and a 2nd from the Broncos.

If you think the Broncos are desperate for Sanchez, they would more likely trade the 12th and 18th for Seattle's 4th.

First, Sanches will most likely be there at #12, and could possibly be there at #18 as well. Second, what makes you think the Bengals would be able to pull of a trade like that? The GM's usually are the ones who work out trades, Do you trust Mikey Brown to do that? me neither.

Well 1st of all there are reports that Sanchez has shot up draft boards, and is rated better than Stafford from some teams.

And we all know that Mikey likes to spank his monkey to draft picks. I mean were we the only team in football that celebrates comp. picks?

I could see something like this going down easily, maybe not two firsts

First, Sanches will most likely be there at #12, and could possibly be there at #18 as well. Second, what makes you think the Bengals would be able to pull of a trade like that? The GM's usually are the ones who work out trades, Do you trust Mikey Brown to do that? me neither.

Nope. If Seattle passes on him, no way in hell he gets past Jacksonville at #8. This is a fairly consensus opinion at this point. You're basing your opinion on information prior to USC's pro day.

Nope. If Seattle passes on him, no way in hell he gets past Jacksonville at #8. This is a fairly consensus opinion at this point. You're basing your opinion on information prior to USC's pro day.

ACTUALLY , I'm basing my information on theses 2 FACTS.

FACT #1 before last season Jax gave David Garrard a 6-year $60million contract that runs through 2014.

Fact #2 according to Profootballtalk.com The jags told Garrard yesterday that they WOULD NOT be drafting a QB in the first round.

David Garrard-QB- Jaguars Apr. 1 - 10:22 pm et

David Garrard says he's been told the Jaguars will not draft a quarterback in the first round.

"I got a call a couple of days ago from...a coach, saying, ‘Please stop worrying about anything that you see on the TV,'" Garrard said. Garrard, like any quarterback, believes Jacksonville needs a wideout. "I see us having a big need for a receiver. I have been told by another close source...that we are definitely seeking to bring in some big time weapons."

Source: Profootballtalk.com

FACT #1 before last season Jax gave David Garrard a 6-year $60million contract that runs through 2014.

Fact #2 according to Profootballtalk.com The jags told Garrard yesterday that they WOULD NOT be drafting a QB in the first round.

David Garrard says he's been told the Jaguars will not draft a quarterback in the first round.

"I got a call a couple of days ago from...a coach, saying, ‘Please stop worrying about anything that you see on the TV,'" Garrard said. Garrard, like any quarterback, believes Jacksonville needs a wideout. "I see us having a big need for a receiver. I have been told by another close source...that we are definitely seeking to bring in some big time weapons."

And NFL front offices are always honest... especially when a player they want might not drop to them, and they would have a very angry QB on their roster knowing they prefer someone else (See Denver).

Even if you're right... Sanchez won't get past SF.

You mean the same way the Broncos told Cutler he was their franchise QB? The same way Jerry Jones told TO he wouldn't cut him. The same way Marvin said they were done with Chris Henry?

SMOKE SCREEENNNN

The Jags are not going to take Sanchez, Garrard is entering the 2nd year of a 6-yr $60 million contract. They wont be able to move him, and they still owe him guaranteed money, not to mention the cap-hit by cutting/releasing him either this year, or even next. IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE. They need a WR, and I dont want to give up my Jax draft choice just yet, but I can easily see them drafting Maclin. I dont believe Crabtree will still be around.

As for the Niners. They just got f**ked by Alex Smith and all that money they gave him. I dont think they're as likely to take a QB at #10 as most people think. The niners need O-Line help as badly as the Bengals, and Singletary might go Defense depending on who's available. San Fran's pick at this point is anybody's guess.

I don't think that Sanchez makes it out of the Top 10. It's argurable right now who is the better QB between him and Stafford and you're talking about a player that many think is a better pro prospect than even Carson Palmer, coming out of USC. He would've been the #1 pick overall next year and will present excellent value for some team in the bottom half of the Top 10, if Seattle doesn't pick him at #4. One thing that is often overlooked is that a players salary related to the position he'll play as a Pro is a major factor in the Top 15 picks. That's why you'll never see a Top 15 K or C, and you'll rarely see a TE or pure G go that high, unless they are extremely rare talents.

Detroit, Denver, NY Jets, Tampa Bay, Seattle, San Francisco and maybe even Jacksonville could all be looking at taking a QB in the 1st round. St. Louis could also be a very dark horse to draft one. The drop-off between Sanchez/Stafford and Freeman is pretty significant and after Freeman, there might not be another QB who can be considered to be the QB of the future for any team. We stand in a good place for trading down and I'd love to see it happen.

The Jags are not going to take Sanchez, Garrard is entering the 2nd year of a 6-yr $60 million contract. They wont be able to move him, and they still owe him guaranteed money, not to mention the cap-hit by cutting/releasing him either this year, or even next. IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE. They need a WR, and I dont want to give up my Jax draft choice just yet, but I can easily see them drafting Maclin. I dont believe Crabtree will still be around.

As for the Niners. They just got f**ked by Alex Smith and all that money they gave him. I dont think they're as likely to take a QB at #10 as most people think. The niners need O-Line help as badly as the Bengals, and Singletary might go Defense depending on who's available. San Fran's pick at this point is anybody's guess.

You do realize you are the only person who feels this way, right? It is understood that Sanchez is a top 10 pick and a top 5 talent.

Perhaps you'll end up being right... but i can't see any way in hell that the 49ers pass on a hometown boy like Sanchez from USC. Especially since they signed Marvel Smith to play RT. They don't need O-line help nearly as badly anymore.

Jaguars.com senior editor Vic Ketchman says he believes the Jags have real interest in Stafford or Sanchez.

Pat Kirwan also mentions that the Jags can get out of the Garrard contract in 2010 with no problem.

If any team really wants Sanchez, they are going to have to jump the Jags just to be safe.

Jaguars.com senior editor Vic Ketchman says he believes the Jags have real interest in Stafford or Sanchez.

Pat Kirwan also mentions that the Jags can get out of the Garrard contract in 2010 with no problem.

If any team really wants Sanchez, they are going to have to jump the Jags just to be safe.

If the rumors are true, it really works out for the Bengals either way. Either Seattle will take whichever QB is left at #4, which means another non-QB falls to the Bengals. Otherwise, the Bengals could try to undercut the Raiders as a trade partner for a team looking to move up.

What if we could trade picks with the Raiders, so they could pick Monroe (assuming he's the one who falls) and then trade down again for a team looking to leap frog JAX? I know it'll never happen, and I'm now TraderJaq, but it's an interesting thought nonetheless. I'd love to see our team become more aggressive on draft day, like the New England Patriots, who have something like 5 or 6 of the first 90 picks.

If the rumors are true, it really works out for the Bengals either way. Either Seattle will take whichever QB is left at #4, which means another non-QB falls to the Bengals. Otherwise, the Bengals could try to undercut the Raiders as a trade partner for a team looking to move up.

What if we could trade picks with the Raiders, so they could pick Monroe (assuming he's the one who falls) and then trade down again for a team looking to leap frog JAX? I know it'll never happen, and I'm now TraderJaq, but it's an interesting thought nonetheless. I'd love to see our team become more aggressive on draft day, like the New England Patriots, who have something like 5 or 6 of the first 90 picks.

Well, since this is a Denver thread, the Broncos are not going to try to make a trade with Oakland. The Bengals benefit the most this way.

Also, I could see Oakland not being willing to move. It would not surprise me in the least if Al Davis falls in love with Crabtree and has no interest in trading.

Honestly if Monroe is there at 6 I would take him and not trade down. Not really any question marks about him like Oher and Andre Smith have.

lol. They got burned so they should just ignore the position. NO! The number ten pick doesn't make as much money as what they had to give Smith. The people in San Fran aren't stupid and they know that they must have a franchise QB in order to be a great team. If Sanchez is their I am almost positive that they will scoop him up, unless of course they like another QB better or they want to give Smith one last shot at it.

lol. They got burned so they should just ignore the position. NO! The number ten pick doesn't make as much money as what they had to give Smith. The people in San Fran aren't stupid and they know that they must have a franchise QB in order to be a great team. If Sanchez is their I am almost positive that they will scoop him up, unless of course they like another QB better or they want to give Smith one last shot at it.

Smith renegotiated his contract this offseason to stay with the team, which lets the team off the hook for much of his salary. He's still an overpaid backup, but he didn't get flat-out cut, which is what would've happened otherwise. It's fair to say the whiners are in the market for a franchise QB, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten so deeply into the Warner sweepstakes. And no, I doubt there is any thought of Smith getting another chance at starting long-term.

The Broncos will not be looking for a QB in the first. My guess is that they will go defense, probably DL. Their OL is set, so they won't be looking for a OT, and they are fairly well set at WR, so the only two options I see for them is DE and DT. They are switching to a 3-4 so if I were them I would keep both picks and take Raji and Maualuga. I think Raji will slip down in the draft a bit because of the failed drug test, so he should be there at #12.