Mucho Droppo absent for the first OTA

TJJackson

Chad's a douche. I'll be happy when he's no longer on the Bengals. As it stands, anytime I see him do well, I have mixed emotions, because he's a dickhead, but he plays for my favorite team.

Until that changes, I'll continue to hope he does get his head out of his ass and give some effort. I have my doubts that will ever happen... so while I certainly have no Chad obsession, I'll be in a good mood the day he gets traded/released.

Chad's a douche. I'll be happy when he's no longer on the Bengals. As it stands, anytime I see him do well, I have mixed emotions, because he's a dickhead, but he plays for my favorite team.

Until that changes, I'll continue to hope he does get his head out of his ass and give some effort. I have my doubts that will ever happen... so while I certainly have no Chad obsession, I'll be in a good mood the day he gets traded/released.

Preach Derek, preach !!!

• 2 weeks later...
I heard Chad had a good reason for not being at the start of the OTA's. He was on set filming the up coming movie rendition of the hit television series 'What's Happenin.'

Is he being cast as Re-run? Or maybe Steve Erkel in Family Matters?

I heard Chad had a good reason for not being at the start of the OTA's. He was on set filming the up coming movie rendition of the hit television series 'What's Happenin.'

Is he being cast as Re-run? Or maybe Steve Erkel in Family Matters?

Re-run? Chad is Roger all the way... minus the brains of course.

Another thing is TJ's contstant rants about how much Chad wants to leave. I don't understand the logic in keeping him. I hope they trade him to Detroit.

Detroit can have him. And there will only be one C. Johnson on Detroit worth a damn and it certainly wouldn't be Chad.

For what it's worth, Edgerrin James and Anquan Boldin didn't show up for their first days of VOLUNTARY OTA's, either. A lot of the Florida guys prefer to work on their own, it seems. I'm not ready to write Chad off just yet, assuming he'll be here in May.

Edgerrin is trying to get release and Anquan wants a new contract or to be traded/released.

I really wish we could count on Chad, but I just don't see it happening. He's changed, and I don't think we'll ever see the old Chad in Cincy again. Maybe if he gets to another team we'll see him, but we'll never see him like that in stripes again. It's best just to trade him, release him, or bench him. Don't let him play anymore.