The Official Site Got a Makeover

ArmyBengal

HATE it. So much.

Their graphic designer needs to be fired.

But whatever...I go there for the articles anyway. As long as they're easy to find and read, then I'll survive.

I totally agree. The last site was better than that s**t. As someone who knows a bit about graphic design, I get that they were trying to go for a darker color palette but, there is some colors that don't go together. Those green to orange gradients and the one on the background image are hideous.

Since you know about Graphic design, why don't you volunteer yourself to fix this website so we don't have a guy that hasn't played for us in two years on their. Hell we might as well add Kijana or Akili back on our site.

I did. I sent B24 a PM. No word yet though. But in the mean time I just use the dark theme. If you didnt know, all the way down at the bottom of the page you can change the skin. Its the little drop down box between the RSS icon and English. You have to be logged in though to change it.

• 1 month later...
NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO UPDATE THIS DAMN SITE?

How about Rey Rey, Rivers with Carson and Andre Smith??

Please just update it...we need an up to date site

At ease Marine. Our administrator/site owner has been busy in these tough economic times. Who hasn't? You must realize we're lucky to even have this great site to post at! That being said B24 is back and working to update the site and graphics. Please be patient, it's in the works I promise you.

Memo from the Better Late Than Never Dep't:

The makeover sucks.

Puke-inducing sucks.

A two-year-old with crayons could do better sucks.

Content remains OK, but as per the look, black type on a white background would be better.

If they paid money for the new look, Mike should sue, and I would support him every step of the way.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO UPDATE THIS DAMN SITE?

How about Rey Rey, Rivers with Carson and Andre Smith??

Please just update it...we need an up to date site

Wow, dude. Just wow... How many times has this been brought up and explained the owner has had other things going on ??

He will get to it when he gets to it. I'm pretty sure it's not keeping you from posting here right ??

Just chill, there are things that need to be taken care of and there are plans in the making...