The Official Site Got a Makeover

ArmyBengal

I just saw they got a new look over there. I haven't messed around with it to much, but I like the looks so far...

Speaking of makeovers, when is my bitch session about this place going to be answered? We want to forget the s**t that has happened the past couple seasons, yet the moderator of this site refuses to update the site. Rudi isn't even on our team anymore. I hope it is fixed after we get our new first round pick!

I just saw they got a new look over there. I haven't messed around with it to much, but I like the looks so far...

Speaking of makeovers, when is my bitch session about this place going to be answered? We want to forget the s**t that has happened the past couple seasons, yet the moderator of this site refuses to update the site. Rudi isn't even on our team anymore. I hope it is fixed after we get our new first round pick!

Dude, relax. If your only complaint is the site hasn't been updated, you are doing pretty good !!! :D

The owner of this site also has what some call a life and other things that he has going on.

I'm just happy he keeps the site up for us to keep coming to at all !!!

Dude, relax. If your only complaint is the site hasn't been updated, you are doing pretty good !!! :D

The owner of this site also has what some call a life and other things that he has going on.

I love the way the site is ran, but seriously....How long does it take to change the banner picture? NOT LONG

Well, I can get to the opening page. Ho, hum.

Attempts to open any article or attempts to send Mr Hobson a message crashes Mac Safari.

Heck, I still think the original text focused site that loaded rapidly was better than anything since.

The first redesign slowed that down considerably, but I could still read it.

I don't go to bengals.com because of its graphic design.

I don't go to bengals.com to watch lame low res video.

I go to bengals.com to read solid informed writing.

Guess that has ended.

thumbdown.gif

I love the way the site is ran, but seriously....How long does it take to change the banner picture? NOT LONG

Fair enough, send B24 a PM and offer your services...

HAHA, I am a computer network administrator/security guy. I don't know the first thing about programming, but I know that it doesn't take very long to do.

HAHA, I am a computer network administrator/security guy. I don't know the first thing about programming, but I know that it doesn't take very long to do.

Yeah, I don't know a damn thing about any of it either or I would offer. Seriously though, it doesn't bother me having to wait...

Yea i agree i can open the main page, but as soon as i try to open any articles it dosnt respond. What the heck do you need to open this thing. Anybody else having this problem at all.

Yes, that is what i posted above ...

Well, I can get to the opening page. Ho, hum.

Attempts to open any article or attempts to send Mr Hobson a message crashes Mac Safari.

HATE it. So much.

Their graphic designer needs to be fired.

But whatever...I go there for the articles anyway. As long as they're easy to find and read, then I'll survive.

I totally agree. The last site was better than that s**t. As someone who knows a bit about graphic design, I get that they were trying to go for a darker color palette but, there is some colors that don't go together. Those green to orange gradients and the one on the background image are hideous.

HATE it. So much.

But whatever...I go there for the articles anyway. As long as they're easy to find and read, then I'll survive.

Those green to orange gradients and the one on the background image are hideous.

:lol:

So true.

But it ties in so nicely with the lovely green font, don't you think?

HATE it. So much.

I totally agree. The last site was better than that s**t. As someone who knows a bit about graphic design, I get that they were trying to go for a darker color palette but, there is some colors that don't go together. Those green to orange gradients and the one on the background image are hideous.

Since you know about Graphic design, why don't you volunteer yourself to fix this website so we don't have a guy that hasn't played for us in two years on their. Hell we might as well add Kijana or Akili back on our site.