Here's the way it's looking, the top 7

Stafford

Monroe

JSmith

Curry

Raji

Beanie

Crabtree

rotoworld is saying Detroit is in negotiations with JSmith and theyll try to get Sanchez at 20, its Detroit and it's going to bite them in the butt. We maybe in prime position for a trade if someone wants a QB.

Why would the Browns take a Nose Tackle when they have 2 on the team? or those 7 players you expect to go top 7? or?

yeah, Im not saying the Browns will take Raji, just these our guys I think maybe top 7, I threw Beanie in there because Mikey Boy's devoted love towards Big Ten running backs

I think the Lions go Matt Stafford, especially after he scored so high on the Wonderlic and threw so good at his pro day. They can get a tackle at 20 but they will not get a QB at 20. I think it goes Matt Stafford, Jason Smith, I don't think the Chiefs will draft who everybody thinks they will draft in Aaron Curry, I think we will all be suprised on Draft Day, but I'll plug him here anyways, the Seahawks will suprise as well. The Browns will draft Orakpo. If the Seahawks draft Eugene Monroe, it depends how the coaching staff judges Michael Oher, but if they like him and think he's worthy then put me down for him. Can u imagine our line if it all pans out, Oher Whitworth Eric Wood(2nd round) Williams Collins. What do u guys think? Our left side would be dominant!

No Oher at #6.

Detroit: Jason Smith

St. Louis: Eugene Monroe

Kansas City: Aaron Curry

Seattle: Michael Crabtree

Cleveland: Brian Orakpo

I think Detroit will definately go with OT probably Jason Smith as you suggested. If this is the way that it goes then I hope we take defense probably Raji or maybe Beenie Wells (I know he has durability issues but he is a beast of a rb and same things were said about Peterson when he was coming out), but I would hope they could trade down with a team that is looking for a QB. I think they can maximize their draft by picking up extra picks by trading down. It is just a shame that QB and WR are two positions the Bengals don't need early in the draft. Maybe Everrete Brown in the first but you are going to go through the same things you had with Pollack where he will a be a situational pass rusher early on until he learns Olb position. I want an impact player at 6 and the two that come to mind are Raji and Wells. If we got Raji the dline rotation would be great.

There had been thought that Seattle may look at Raji until they got a DT in free agency. I think they are back in the Crabtree line of thought again as well. The Browns have to be thinking Orakpo. I also think any team wanting to trade up to get a QB won't be calling the Bengals as they would only need to go the Raiders sitting at #7 seeing as how they won't be taking QB.

Detroit passing on Stafford would be a huge mistake that would set them back yet another year. But that's just me, as I believe there will be no QB left in the 2nd worthy of the starting position.

Detroit has 2 first round selections #1 and #20 from Dallas, they are hoping that Sanchez or Freeman drops to #20 (which is a good bet) and frankly it is what I would do. I like one of those QBs at #20 a whole lot more than whomever will be left over from the OT feeding frenzy.

Seattle just traded for a DT (Corey Redding) so that puts them out of the Raji race but by them trading Peterson I think that they might look at Orakpo which does not change much except throwing in the temptation of Crabtree at #6.

Detroit: Jason Smith

St. Louis: Eugene Monroe

These are the locks right IMHO then we have Seattle at 4 they certainly could go Stafford, Crabtree or Orakpo (Orakpo to replace Peterson at OLB). If they do not choose Orakpo then Cleveland will, if they do look for Cleveland to try and move down, at any rate we lose both top defenders and both top OTs. Maualuga scored a 15 on the Wonderlic so that gives me some pause and it may drop in out of the top 15 all together. Very frankly the Bengals have no great options at #6.

Detroit has 2 first round selections #1 and #20 from Dallas, they are hoping that Sanchez or Freeman drops to #20 (which is a good bet) and frankly it is what I would do. I like one of those QBs at #20 a whole lot more than whomever will be left over from the OT feeding frenzy.

I don't know about Sanchez dropping all the way to 20. If the Lions don't take Stafford, the Jags will at #8 and Sanchez could easily go at #10 or 12 depending on what shakes out with Cutler in Denver.

The Lions will have bargaining power with the #20 pick and the #33 pick if they want to trade up and get him at 12 or 13. Frankly, it seems like the best thing for the franchise. Or better yet, find someone who really loves Stafford and trade that #1 pick. But that is harder to do and less likely. If I were a Lions fan though, I'd be hoping they took a LT with the #1, and then traded up to get Sanchez.

The Jets are already in the line of thought to make the move up in the draft as they are now thinking the top 3 QB's may be gone before they pick at #17. I don't think they are off base in the assumption myself and if Detroit is thinking they can wait until #20 to get Sanchez, they are smoking something.

If they want Sanchez that badly, they will have to package thier first and another pick to move up to get him.

I would say it is a good bet that they will either be able to get Sanchez OR Freeman and it all henges on their evaluation of Freeman.

Interesting that the comparison you hear of Freeman is to Culpepper... One would assume that to be a plus for the team that Culpepper currently plays for.

(Unless you see Culpepper as a bad QB whom nobody even wanted at the beginning of the '08 season and only landed in Detroit in Nov when the team was desperate for a warm body.)

Funny, I've seen reports of scouts thinking Freeman has bust written all over him. I personally wouldn't want the kid in the first round and certainly not the QB in this draft that I could see starting from day one. If there is a team that is looking for a starter from day one, they better make sure they get Stafford or Sanchez, as I don't view any of the other ones in that same mold.

I think the Lions go Matt Stafford, especially after he scored so high on the Wonderlic and threw so good at his pro day.

If Millen were still the GM, GUARANTEED they would have drafted Crabtree.

And his rationale would have been, "Didn't you hear ?? I traded Roy Williams. I had to get another WR"...

Stafford or possibly Sanchez is going to the Lions. New regimes love taking QB's and Stafford/Sanchez would be the latest in a recent trend. Detroit hasn't had a bonafide QB in a long time, and Mayhew is trying to buy time as the holdover GM from the Millen era in Detroit. Every year, teams negotiate with multiple picks to try to drive the contract down of the player they most covet. Stafford did nothing to lose his position as the top player on the board at his Pro Day.

Sanchez is rising rapidly and don't be surprised to see Seattle sniff around him, quietly. Hasselbeck is on the decline and the popular thought is that Wallace is not big enough or have a strong enough arm to be a Franchise QB. It's a pretty good fit there as a West Coast guy going to a West Coast team, while coming from a Pro Style offense. Teams also have to be thinking that Sanchez would've been the 1st player drafted in '10 and is a great value anywhere after that pick this year.

Surprisingly, nobody is talking about Crabtree going to the Rams, but I think it's a possibility. They need someone to move the chains opposite Avery, who is their deep threat. Crabtree coud be a decent replacement for Holt.

I'm jumping around some, but I think that Curry goes to KC. With drafting a DL and OT in the 1st round last year and trading for Cassell, I can't see where else they go. If he's gone, it could be Orakpo.

Cleveland takes Orakpo if he's there and might be tempted to look at Crabtree, with Stallworth's pending legal issues and Joe J.'s retirement. In fact, I expect that pick if he's there and they might even look at Maclin.

The Bengals might have their pick of the best OL in the draft (Monroe or Jason Smith) or Raji. That would be a nice scenario and I think it's a pretty good possibility.

Let's say the draft pans out like this:

Detroit: Stafford

St.Louis: Jason Smith

Seattle: Beanie Wells

Cleveland: Brian Orakpo

Cincinnati: Eugene Monroe

Oakland: Michael Crabtree

It is possible, then would you want to go Center in rd. 2 or maybe get a guy like Barwin and wait on a Center for rd. 3. Either way our O Line looks like this

LT: Monroe

LG: Whitworth

C: Rookie (Mack, Wood, or Caldwell)

RD: Williams

RT: Collins

I'd be ok with that either way so I guess I'd lean towards going defense Rd.2 and then filling holes offense Rd. 3 say Wood or Caldwell at the top of rd. 3 and Greene or Ringer bottom of rd. 3?

If Wells goes ANYWHERE before we pick, I will laugh my ass off. I will be happy as hell, because that means someone will fall to us, but I don't see that as ANYWHERE near a possibility.

If it did go like that, go ahead and give me Monroe. The debate to take a Center in the 2nd or 3rd would gretly depend upon who else was sitting there in the 2nd round. Connor Barwin would present an intriguing option, but only if they view him as a DE, not as a TE.