Tahi signed to offer sheet 1.4mil

TJJackson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno I think we will get him being that it's only 400,000 more yet their taking sweet time.....

When's their last day to match?

Today is the day. They are taking their time to probably plan their next move, but like I was saying before, they have no real reason to jump quickly. I'm not real concerned either way, just curious how it's going to work out.

Dunno I think we will get him being that it's only 400,000 more yet their taking sweet time.....

When's their last day to match?

Today is the day. They are taking their time to probably plan their next move, but like I was saying before, they have no real reason to jump quickly. I'm not real concerned either way, just curious how it's going to work out.

Vikes matched!! There is a short story on the team board.

now what? Who is over 30 and wants to play FB?

I think at this point they'll focus on the draft. The added comp picks give the Bengals a ridiculous amount of late round options and that's prime fullback hunting territory. Best, the so-called Tahi clone they've shown interest in is only a 50/50 bet to be drafted at all.

now what? Who is over 30 and wants to play FB?

I don't think even the guys who play fullback want to play fullback. More like they're out of options. You're a human battering ram, often leading with your head. And check out the guys you're taking on: middle linebackers, d tackles, blitzing safeties. JJ was a hell of a fullback, and he sure didn't seem to want to play.