RB Rankings for the draft - Top 5

walzav29

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go one better. I'm good with what they've got right now.

Aside from Benson, Watson, and a possible new free agent FB, that's all I see. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot place any trust into Perry.

Benson

Watson

3rd Spot:Dede or J.Johnson

So perry still very well could be gone...even if we didn't draft one but i'm sure well take someone day 2 atleast...

I'll go one better. I'm good with what they've got right now.

Aside from Benson, Watson, and a possible new free agent FB, that's all I see. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot place any trust into Perry.

Benson

Watson

3rd Spot:Dede or J.Johnson

So perry still very well could be gone...even if we didn't draft one but i'm sure well take someone day 2 atleast...

I did not know that they resigned Watson. I like Benson, Watson and J. Johnson, but if thye take Beanie I will not complain. He will have success in the NFL.

Trust me Hokie. I'm a Draft genius. I must be because they don't let just anyone blog. You always have exceptions to the rule, but the following are worthy of a top 10 pick.

QB

DE

Corner

Tackle

Everything else is found all throughout every round. It takes a smart GM to find them, but they are plentiful. Look at our own beloved Bengals

Kijana

Chris Perry

Archie Griffin

Corey Dillon

Ickey Woods

Rudi Johnson

Aye, and keep in mind that Akili Smith and Tim Couch were consensus top 10 picks in 1999.

The Bengals need to play it smart here and go OT, DT, or DE.

Tim Couch got screwed over because he went to a team with a horrible coach, a bad....really bad Oline, and no WR's. Had he went to Sota instead of Culpepper, he would be a star!