Should Sprint cup drivers race the truck and nationwide?

Larry

Here is the thing, I don't think they should be allowed to run the whole season....Unless they are a rookie, only at the sprint cup for 2 years or 3 wins at the cup level... what ever comes first...

Now I know the argument is that no one will go or tune in... Yes there is some trueth to the tune in, but as far as going, normally for most it is a weekend event.... I think the easy way to fix that is make everyone that has not won a title to run a 5 races or so... I understand that some don't so they could spend time with thier family, but hey it is for the good of the sport...

It was always my thought that that was like the minors to get you ready for the big show...

It was always my thought that that was like the minors to get you ready for the big show...

It is in a small way, but the Nationwide series remains open to any driver who chooses to compete and qualify. I think the younger drivers benefit by getting experience racing against Cup drivers.

Do they get experience when the #18 wrecks the field because he is not racing for the points? (last year reference)...

I guess that arguement doesn't always work, as some regulars are out of it and do the same thing....