Why Not Defense With the 6th Pick ??

tanks

Derek, I wasn't referring to you. You just tagged teamed on him once the argument was already started. Thats going to happen whenever any argument takes place. You didn't start anything thing but you you did help add fuel to the fire which I have no problem with. I actually didn't have a problem with any of the arguments. I have a problem with people involved taken advantage of their powers and banning whoever they are fussing with. Especially since the person who started the personal attacks is the one taken action. Army provoked whoever that guy was to PM with whatever problem he had. The guy responded by doing exactly what he told him and gets banned. I have to quote agreen on that one " That's Gay"

thank the friends that see this nonsense but im back the ghostofickey thats crazy how you railed road me ARMY AND HIS SIDE KICK

you guys started it so i can just report someone for no reason and get them banned dont worry im not that type of dude you are ARMY

BUT WAT HAPPEN HAPPEN. I HOPE THAT MADE YOUR WEEK.But im going to continue to be a fan the ghost is dead but im back ..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked what I have seen from BJ Raji. Since others made the comparisons, I was wondering how they compared in size or style? I remember that the problem scouts (not ours of course) saw with Ellis was that he had short arms which would make it more difficult for him to get off blocks. Anyone have any size dimensions?

I like Orakpo but I find it hard to put more money into a position that we already have so much into. Hopefully Odom and Geathers play more to their paycheck but otherwise I would not be against another pass rusher.

If the past has shown anything, it is that the defensive line can control a ball game. Why else would a team like the giants be stock piling DL men.

It is a good post, but you kind of contradicted yourself. First you say we have to much tied up at DE, but we should be stock piling DL men?

I get what you were saying, I am just messing with you. I would have no issue with selecting that freak at number 6. He is a monster and he is fast as hell

JT OSULLIVAN THE NEW BACKUP WAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're BANNED you b*tchass motherf*cker !!!

:banned:

Don't ban him dude.. did he break the rules? Or did he offend you?

No, he sent me a PM that blasted the board and most of the people that responded to him in the thread.

I informed the rest of the mods and if they feel differently, they are more than able to change things.

Can you post his message? i would like to see it.

NOT FOR LONG THATS MESSED UP WHY SAY SOMETHING TO ME AND THEN DONT NO HOW TO TAKE IT BACK

LOL ITS COOL DOUGH JUST STAY OFF MY TOPICS IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM HA NO HARD FEELINGS THE GHOSTOFICKEY IS DEAD AND IM BACK TEN X STRONGER!!!!!

NOT FOR LONG THATS MESSED UP WHY SAY SOMETHING TO ME AND THEN DONT NO HOW TO TAKE IT BACK

LOL ITS COOL DOUGH JUST STAY OFF MY TOPICS IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM HA NO HARD FEELINGS THE GHOSTOFICKEY IS DEAD AND IM BACK TEN X STRONGER!!!!!

I don't go no quarrels with you, but it would be much appreciated if you could stop with the Caps locks posts.

Most of the previous posts have been humorous...just take it down a notch.

I am all for drafting D as this team needs a pash rusher, whether it is off the edge or up the middle.

Orakpo would be my choice, but with the money in Geather and Odom, I could see the Bengals looking

at other positions.

Don't ban him dude.. did he break the rules? Or did he offend you?

No, he sent me a PM that blasted the board and most of the people that responded to him in the thread.

I informed the rest of the mods and if they feel differently, they are more than able to change things.

Can you post his message? i would like to see it.

I NEVER BROKE THE RULES HE TOLD ME TO MESSAGE HIM PRIVATELY AND I DID WAT MAKE IT SO BAD I TOLD HIM NO BAd

feelings in it but i get banned they killed my ghost im mad as ****!!!!!BUT GOD dont like ugly

Put my vote down for ReyRey! He starts day 1 with the starters being Rivers ReyRey Dhani Jones, the rest of our LBs are backups and special teamers.

I think that is a possibility now, especially if the Niners decide they actually want a good WR on their team. If they aren't high on Sanchez I could see them trading up to get him and that would leave us in the perfect spot to get Rey Rey.

Ok seriously can we get back and talk about the Defense again, because i do think there are some major concerns when it comes to the pass rush. Anybody here think Geathers is an everydown DE, i think he would do much better as a rotational player. If they dont get the pass rush they need i dont see how the corners will be able to do there thing. I like the DT area, the linebackers are good and i still think B. Johnson needs to start would love to see that. I think the secondary is pretty set, but what about Nickle corner postion.

Right here is the sickest clip of who the Bengals need to draft to shore up the defense!

One sick clip!

Enjoy!

Spor_tees got me :lmao: :lmao: pesky cat w/ sniper rifle and laser sight

Also lmfao at being "BACK AND TEN10!T10EN!TWEN! X BETTERRRRRRR@!!!@#@pwn0$%$$%&%^&#!~~!!!!!!!"

Right here is the sickest clip of who the Bengals need to draft to shore up the defense!

One sick clip!

Enjoy!

Spor_tees got me :lmao: :lmao: pesky cat w/ sniper rifle and laser sight

Also lmfao at being "BACK AND TEN10!T10EN!TWEN! X BETTERRRRRRR@!!!@#@pwn0$%$$%&%^&#!~~!!!!!!!"

I just got done watching VH1's 40 greatest pranks of all-time...I never Rick Rolled anyone so I thought I would get in on the action...albeit a decade late, but I did it!

:cheers:

Agreen, Kentjett, you should know me well enough by now to know I don't randomly ban someone. As a matter of fact, you couldn't find even a handful of people I have banned let alone warned since I've been a mod for over 4 years now. It takes a ton to piss off any of the mods here and for the most part are some of the most lenient mods you will find on a forum.

Did I give the guy a shot ?? Sure I did, what's the difference in harrassing the guy and what anyone else on this board does ?? Is it different BECAUSE I'm a mod and you don't expect it from us ?? Maybe because it's not something you typically see from me ?? To tell you the truth, I was just giving the guy some sh*t because he sounded like someone who texts alot or spends a lot of time in chats rooms. Is that REALLY that harsh treatment you are talking about ?? Please guys...

Yes, I told him to PM me if he had a problem. What I expect from anyone who talks to me one on one is to have a conversation about whatever the problem is, not continue with the assh*leishness. Did he break the rules ?? I'll tell you what, go back and read them and answer that question for yourself.

Bottomline is that when any mod bans someone, we let each other know. If any of us disagree with the actions taken, we have the ability to go back and correct any mistake they feel may have taken place. I did that and no one felt my actions were incorrect, so there's that for you to consider. For the record, I'm also not the one who banned him a second time, although I would have.

I will offer this, if you still disagree and for some reason think I have a hard on for the desire to be a dick, please feel free to talk to ANY of the other mods and convince them. If they agree with you, they can reinstate Mr. Ghost and I will be more than happy to live with that decision.

I can't offer any more than that.

Agreen, Kentjett, you should know me well enough by now to know I don't randomly ban someone. As a matter of fact, you couldn't find even a handful of people I have banned let alone warned since I've been a mod for over 4 years now. It takes a ton to piss off any of the mods here and for the most part are some of the most lenient mods you will find on a forum.

Did I give the guy a shot ?? Sure I did, what's the difference in harrassing the guy and what anyone else on this board does ?? Is it different BECAUSE I'm a mod and you don't expect it from us ?? Maybe because it's not something you typically see from me ?? To tell you the truth, I was just giving the guy some sh*t because he sounded like someone who texts alot or spends a lot of time in chats rooms. Is that REALLY that harsh treatment you are talking about ?? Please guys...

Yes, I told him to PM me if he had a problem. What I expect from anyone who talks to me one on one is to have a conversation about whatever the problem is, not continue with the assh*leishness. Did he break the rules ?? I'll tell you what, go back and read them and answer that question for yourself.

Bottomline is that when any mod bans someone, we let each other know. If any of us disagree with the actions taken, we have the ability to go back and correct any mistake they feel may have taken place. I did that and no one felt my actions were incorrect, so there's that for you to consider. For the record, I'm also not the one who banned him a second time, although I would have.

I will offer this, if you still disagree and for some reason think I have a hard on for the desire to be a dick, please feel free to talk to ANY of the other mods and convince them. If they agree with you, they can reinstate Mr. Ghost and I will be more than happy to live with that decision.

Huaaaah.....go Army....lol

Broken rules or not, it's up to the discretion of the board owner/owners who posts on here or not and therefore indirectly the Mods that are chosen to do his evil bidding. That guy was a dribbling moron. I'm just staggered that Godwin's Law wasn't invoked at some point.

Browns officials will travel to Austin to work out DE Brian Orakpo on March 16.

Orakpo should be fully recovered from his "tweaked" hamstring by then. The Browns are looking for a pass-rushing outside linebacker with the sixth pick in the draft, and Orakpo will have to convince them that he can play in the 3-4 with his hand up.

Hmmm hopefully it's a smoke screen : O

Browns officials will travel to Austin to work out DE Brian Orakpo on March 16.

Orakpo should be fully recovered from his "tweaked" hamstring by then. The Browns are looking for a pass-rushing outside linebacker with the sixth pick in the draft, and Orakpo will have to convince them that he can play in the 3-4 with his hand up.

Hmmm hopefully it's a smoke screen : O

He's shooting up the draft boards pretty fast, but the top DE/OLB's usually do. Actually, I am willing to guarantee you that their pick will be a pash rusher. Jenkins running slow basically eliminated him for consideration that high. Mangini is a defensive guy and they're switching to a 3-4 defense. They need another OLB to go with Wimbley amd Rak is probably their best option.

All I'm saying is that when I see someone get banned like that it makes me think that I have to hold back, especially if I'm in a debate with a mod.. He didn't do anything. It makes me feel like if you and I don't see eye to eye and the topic gets a little heated, I would get banned. So now I'm gonna have to bite my tounge.

The guy was from Over The Rhyne (OTR) one of the hardest parts of cincinnati, so naturally his grammar and lingo were a little bad. That's not his fault. I respect you Army but I don't agree with the way you and others treated a new poster.

As far as the Defense goes, it's important we get another solid LB. This is a MUST. If we do not get someone in FA and Rey Rey is available, you have to grab him.

All I'm saying is that when I see someone get banned like that it makes me think that I have to hold back, especially if I'm in a debate with a mod.. He didn't do anything. It makes me feel like if you and I don't see eye to eye and the topic gets a little heated, I would get banned. So now I'm gonna have to bite my tounge.

The guy was from Over The Rhyne (OTR) one of the hardest parts of cincinnati, so naturally his grammar and lingo were a little bad. That's not his fault. I respect you Army but I don't agree with the way you and others treated a new poster.

As far as the Defense goes, it's important we get another solid LB. This is a MUST. If we do not get someone in FA and Rey Rey is available, you have to grab him.

I wasn't going to say anything but I agree with agreen. If the idea really is to have an open forum, then the banhammer should be reserved for griefers, trolls, and hackers.

This guy was none of the above.

Of course it is all up to the discretion of the site owner and mods. Just kind of depends what kind of message board you all are trying to run here.

Now let me tell you why I choose to post here instead of any of the other Bengal forums:

Bengals.com: Too crowded. More is not always better. You post your opinion and 5 minutes later there are already 20 replies below yours.

Bengalsjungle: Not enough people. Cool guys though, all of them. I actually think a merge of the two sites might work out pretty well.

gobengals: Not tolerant of viewpoints that differ from the site owner. Maybe it is different now but the last time I was there you could click on any random thread and see the site owner throwing insults and threats of banning toward any opinion that he did not agree with.

cincinnati.com: This is where all the idiots go, apparently. Maybe this one has improved too since I last checked... doubt it though. The rest of the site hasn't.

But this place? Not too busy. The core members and mods are all intelligent, knowledgeable, and most importantly tolerent of others opinions. That is not to say there are never disagreements. Thats the whole point of forums. Point-Counterpoint. What fun would it be if everyone just agreed all the time?

Anyway, keep up the good work, but "perhaps you were a little hard on the Beav, Ward." That's all I'm saying... ;)