Why Not Defense With the 6th Pick ??

tanks

:rolleyes: IF I WAS M&M (MIKEY N MARVIN ) I WOULD STACK MY DEF THATS WAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

THE RAVENS N BROWNS ARE BREAKN UP RITE BEFORE ARE EYES .WHY NOT CAPTURE THE MOMENT . ARE OFFENSE

IS THERE WITH EVERYONE HEALTHY GRAB LINEMEN 2ROUND BUT BJ RAJI LOOKS LIKE A LOCK I DONT SEE A,CURRY STILL ON THE BOARD

I HAVENT BEEN THIS MUCH ANXIOUS TO C ARE BOYS TAKE DA FIELD IN A LONG TIME WITH GOOD OFF SEASONS FREEAGENCY SO FAR

AND HOPEFULLY A GREAT DRAFT. IM GOING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this a practical joke from hoosier? What happened to hoosier anyway? did he take leave of the board? Have not seen him around in awhile, then again, I was away from the site a good chunk of january myself.

IM JUST SPEAKING MY MIND TRYING TO HYPE MYSELF FOR THE SEASON I THOUGHT OTHERS WAS HYPE A LITTLE

ALSO BUT I FEEL LIKE T.O. DONT HATE ME IM ON YA SIDE .AINT I :huh:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of people want defense you just really have two general mindsets....

1.)We have to protect Carson with first round tackle otherwise we are doomed,12th ranked defense is good enough picture if we had the 2005 offense with it!

-Which we do need to protect Carson

Or

2.)12th Ranked Defense is good but we need to continue to build on it because defense wins championships...

-Look at all the Superbowl winners since 2000 everyone was known for their defense and not offense besides Rams & Colts

-All of them could rush the passer and do it effectively even the colts & Rams

-only 2 of those teams had franchise 1st tackles Orlando pace & Jonathan Ogden

-Well they may not want a tackle in the first it's not like they want the position ignored just put off for a round or two....

Give me Round1:Orakpo or Maualuga Round2:Mack or wood Round3:Fenuki Tupou or Trevor Canfield and I would be a very happy camper

1.)We have to protect Carson with first round tackle otherwise we are doomed,12th ranked defense is good enough picture if we had the 2005 offense with it!

Or

2.)12th Ranked Defense is good but we need to continue to build on it because defense wins championships...

-Look at all the Superbowl winners since 2000 everyone was known for their defense and not offense besides Rams & Colts

-Well they may not want a tackle in the first it's not like they want the position ignored just put off for a round or two....

Give me Round1:Orakpo or Maualuga Round2:Mack or wood Round3:Fenuki Tupou or Trevor Canfield and I would be a very happy camper

I agree and i think woods can really help are offense .He has good footwork and nice speed for a big guy!!!

I liked what I have seen from BJ Raji. Since others made the comparisons, I was wondering how they compared in size or style? I remember that the problem scouts (not ours of course) saw with Ellis was that he had short arms which would make it more difficult for him to get off blocks. Anyone have any size dimensions?

I like Orakpo but I find it hard to put more money into a position that we already have so much into. Hopefully Odom and Geathers play more to their paycheck but otherwise I would not be against another pass rusher.

If the past has shown anything, it is that the defensive line can control a ball game. Why else would a team like the giants be stock piling DL men.

Or

i feel that protecting carson is the first and for most thing period. palmer is the key to everything. now i will say since the bengals have mentioned maybe a whit and collins combo at the tackle. i do like that way better than stacy and levi. if the bengals like it then that opens up the draft big time. then you can take best defensive player left.

but thats wat happen when you step in somebody else lawn

Oh, snap! It gettin' all gangsta up in heah!

That's it. That's all I've got in regards to street gang nomenclature. I also know the word "hizzy", but couldn't work it into the post in any way. Agreen, please supply me with some appropriate phrasing so I can communicate with our new memeber.

Central, I'll burrrrnnn yo muuuuthha-fukin aaaaaaaass!

Youtube: Ghetto Gumby haha.

JT OSULLIVAN THE NEW BACKUP WAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm impressed with the O'Sullivan signing. He played very well in Europe, and I think he's a huge improvement over Carson's little brother. Let's face it, Carson's brother played just ok at a mid major ncaa school. O'Sullivan played very well in the NFL development league. Big difference.

I'm impressed with the O'Sullivan signing. He played very well in Europe, and I think he's a huge improvement over Carson's little brother. Let's face it, Carson's brother played just ok at a mid major ncaa school. O'Sullivan played very well in the NFL development league. Big difference.

Yeah, and you're the guy that couldn't figure out how to fit hizzy into a sentence.....lol.

That darned Hizzy burnt the brownies again.

Hizzy, please wipe your feet before you enter this house.

Has anyone seen Hizzy?

Now was that so hard????

I think you're BANNED you b*tchass motherf*cker !!!

:banned:

Don't ban him dude.. did he break the rules? Or did he offend you?

No, he sent me a PM that blasted the board and most of the people that responded to him in the thread.

I informed the rest of the mods and if they feel differently, they are more than able to change things.

He broke rules #!, 2, 5, 7, and 8 all in one thread. Pretty impressive feat actually. I give him props.

No, he sent me a PM that blasted the board and most of the people that responded to him in the thread.

I informed the rest of the mods and if they feel differently, they are more than able to change things.

That's gay, that's what PM's are for. Just because your a mod, you can ban him cause you don't like what he has to say? Then you ban him and put him on blast by calling him a bitchass motherf**ker? That's real mature and impressive... Yeah, he's different. At least give the guy a chance.

This has been a fun thread, especially if you're a fan of mousing through the posts without reading them.

Have I missed anything important?

Was my name mentioned?

Did someone else call me a douchebag?

As for the case of the missing Hoosier, I think he's officially become one of those new fangled internet sportswriters now, and he may not be around very much. Then again, maybe he'll grow tired of talking to himself. I know I would if I were him.

Regardless, I fear may have to place a Help Wanted ad very soon.

WANTED: Nemesis - Aging internet message board crank looking for person(s) to counterbalance wildest ravings. Must be thick skinned and reasonably smart. No tomato cans! If selected the applicant gets to take free skull shots at my expense due to my support for the silly idea of tagging Cedric Benson. (A perfect example of the type of craziness a good nemesis can prevent, ehhh?)

To apply, please explain in detail why drafting 3 WR's who won't play very much isn't a luxury. Please be sincere, and if it wouldn't kill 'ya try being a little Hoosierian. (Define a word or two.)

This has been a fun thread, especially if you're a fan of mousing through the posts without reading them.

Have I missed anything important?

Was my name mentioned?

Did someone else call me a douchebag?

As for the case of the missing Hoosier, I think he's officially become one of those new fangled internet sportswriters now, and he may not be around very much. Then again, maybe he'll grow tired of talking to himself. I know I would if I were him.

Regardless, I fear may have to place a Help Wanted ad very soon.

WANTED: Nemesis - Aging internet message board crank looking for person(s) to counterbalance wildest ravings. Must be thick skinned and reasonably smart. No tomato cans! If selected the applicant gets to take free skull shots at my expense due to my support for the silly idea of tagging Cedric Benson. (A perfect example of the type of craziness a good nemesis can prevent, ehhh?)

To apply, please explain in detail why drafting 3 WR's who won't play very much isn't a luxury. Please be sincere, and if it wouldn't kill 'ya try being a little Hoosierian. (Define a word or two.)

Hey, hey. I apologize for that lol

Also that guy was funny, it was like in Die Hard 3 when Bruce Willis was walking down Harlem with that sign on. It was only a matter of time lol.

I agree w/ agreen. He wasn't to harsh and somebody else personally attacked him first. You don't have to have the best grammar skills inorder to post on this board and it is really immature to make fun of somebody due to their lack of schooling. It's definitely unappropiate for the person who started the whole argument to ban the other person he has a beef with. That's taking advantage of your power and there should be some type of consequence for that. From what I read, he was a enthusiastic Bengals fan that is excited about a couple moves and wants to talk football. If you would have never started personally attacking the guy, he would have never said anything offensive towards anyone.

I agree w/ agreen. He wasn't to harsh and somebody else personally attacked him first. You don't have to have the best grammar skills inorder to post on this board and it is really immature to make fun of somebody due to their lack of schooling. It's definitely unappropiate for the person who started the whole argument to ban the other person he has a beef with. That's taking advantage of your power and there should be some type of consequence for that. From what I read, he was a enthusiastic Bengals fan that is excited about a couple moves and wants to talk football. If you would have never started personally attacking the guy, he would have never said anything offensive towards anyone.

Who attacked him? If you're referring to me, I merely jabbed at his all CAPS and ghetto lingo. I work with juvenile delinquents for a living, and hear a lot of it... and none of them react the way he does when I poke fun. In response to my little post, he then threatened me with a gun. Hardly the same thing.

Anyway. I could care less if he stays or goes. He's an ass... but he's certainly not the only one around here. The more the merrier I say.

Derek, I wasn't referring to you. You just tagged teamed on him once the argument was already started. Thats going to happen whenever any argument takes place. You didn't start anything thing but you you did help add fuel to the fire which I have no problem with. I actually didn't have a problem with any of the arguments. I have a problem with people involved taken advantage of their powers and banning whoever they are fussing with. Especially since the person who started the personal attacks is the one taken action. Army provoked whoever that guy was to PM with whatever problem he had. The guy responded by doing exactly what he told him and gets banned. I have to quote agreen on that one " That's Gay"

Do you spend a lot of time texting on your cell phone ?? Or maybe chat rooms ??
Well i c your worried about how i spend my time so if this is your way of asking for a date

you really need to polish up your game. And im a grown a**s man dont worry bout me.and since your asking question are you against

GAYS IN DA ARMY ARMY BOY!!!!!!!!

Who the hell is this guy? He shows up out of the blue, screaming no less, starts a stupid thread (Look around man, most of us here already want defense in the first round), uses what can only loosely be referred to as English, and then mouths off.

Actually man, you'll probably fit in really well here as it appears you have trouble stringing together coherent thoughts, take great offense to little jokes, and type in a manner that would only be acceptable on... well, a football forum.

Hmm. Welcome!

WOW I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET A FAN BASE SO FAST BUT SINCE YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN IVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE

IVE BEEN A FAN FOR A WHILE AND I KIND OF FEEL ATTACK BUT IM A GROWN MAN SO PEOPLE WELCOMED ME AND THEN I GET HATER MAILO SO YOU JUST NEED TO MIND YOUR ON HE POST A COMMENT ON ME LIKE IM A CLEVLAND FAN SO IM GOING TO INGNORE YOU NOW SON BUT IF SOMEONE ATTACK ME OR MINDS IM A BITE BACK LIKE THE BENGALS GOT TO KEEP IN MIND BITE BACK OR BE A B****CH NICE TO MEET YOU IM A GOOD GUY SO DONT TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY MAYBE YOU LIKE MY NEXT POST !!!!!!!

Sorry man. I couldn't even get through that whole thing. Too many CAPS and misspelled words for me to labor through. If you said something insulting to me, consider me officially offended. But honestly, I'll never know for sure.

What do you know? Ignorance is bliss! You must be a very happy guy.

Wow your really are full of S***t but thats wat happen when you step in somebody else lawn i did edit my qoute while you was tryn to fight somebody else fight were im from OTR you get shot for tryn to step in someone biz, and if you no it or not you got lucky cause i cant aim at S***t .Man try someone else your the picking at nothing .Lord please dont let this be a child bothering me AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Honest..............................

Is this Chris Henry?