Why Not Defense With the 6th Pick ??

tanks

:rolleyes: IF I WAS M&M (MIKEY N MARVIN ) I WOULD STACK MY DEF THATS WAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

THE RAVENS N BROWNS ARE BREAKN UP RITE BEFORE ARE EYES .WHY NOT CAPTURE THE MOMENT . ARE OFFENSE

IS THERE WITH EVERYONE HEALTHY GRAB LINEMEN 2ROUND BUT BJ RAJI LOOKS LIKE A LOCK I DONT SEE A,CURRY STILL ON THE BOARD

I HAVENT BEEN THIS MUCH ANXIOUS TO C ARE BOYS TAKE DA FIELD IN A LONG TIME WITH GOOD OFF SEASONS FREEAGENCY SO FAR

AND HOPEFULLY A GREAT DRAFT. IM GOING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: IF I WAS M&M (MIKEY N MARVIN ) I WOULD STACK MY DEF THATS WAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

THE RAVENS N BROWNS ARE BREAKN UP RITE BEFORE ARE EYES .WHY NOT CAPTURE THE MOMENT . ARE OFFENSE

IS THERE WITH EVERYONE HEALTHY GRAB LINEMEN 2ROUND BUT BJ RAJI LOOKS LIKE A LOCK I DONT SEE A,CURRY STILL ON THE BOARD

I HAVENT BEEN THIS MUCH ANXIOUS TO C ARE BOYS TAKE DA FIELD IN A LONG TIME WITH GOOD OFF SEASONS FREEAGENCY SO FAR

Man your FIRED up.. I like it! Welcome to the boards adn thanks for the enthusiasm, we can use it around here.

We need an OT or OG/C just as bad as we need a LB or DT/Corner. I'm not sure which way you go with the #1 pick. I won't be dissapointed either way (offense or defense). I think it will come down to who's available. Draft for need (LB, OT, DT, C), but take the best player available at that position.

Man your FIRED up.. I like it! Welcome to the boards adn thanks for the enthusiasm, we can use it around here.

We need an OT or OG/C just as bad as we need a LB or DT/Corner. I'm not sure which way you go with the #1 pick. I won't be dissapointed either way (offense or defense). I think it will come down to who's available. Draft for need (LB, OT, DT, C), but take the best player available at that position.

I'm not that high on drafting a DT after seeing what the top two can't miss DT did last year. Our offense was last year that's why you draft something on offense, don't give me that Carson was hurt stuff because pre Carson getting hurt I didn't like the way our offense was playing and how people were teeing off on Carson. You draft offense to save our quarterback from being Troy Aikman or Steve Young and getting his bell rung. I'm just not that high on this B.J. Raji dude he should have been flat out dominating in that garbage ACC, he had one good year and that was last year. I give him props for having seven sacks for a defensive linemen even though three of them was in one game against N.C. State but I would like to look at film on him to see how disruptive he was during these other games. Glenn Dorsey was more dominant then him in college in a tougher division and we saw what his rookie year looked like; this guy might turn out to be good but I just think the sixth pick is to high to take that chance.

I'm not that high on drafting a DT after seeing what the top two can't miss DT did last year. Our offense was last year that's why you draft something on offense, don't give me that Carson was hurt stuff because pre Carson getting hurt I didn't like the way our offense was playing and how people were teeing off on Carson. You draft offense to save our quarterback from being Troy Aikman or Steve Young and getting his bell rung. I'm just not that high on this B.J. Raji dude he should have been flat out dominating in that garbage ACC, he had one good year and that was last year. I give him props for having seven sacks for a defensive linemen even though three of them was in one game against N.C. State but I would like to look at film on him to see how disruptive he was during these other games. Glenn Dorsey was more dominant then him in college in a tougher division and we saw what his rookie year looked like; this guy might turn out to be good but I just think the sixth pick is to high to take that chance.

I would rather have orakpo, but Raji was rated by Kiper higher than Ellis. He said had he come out last year he would have went Dorsey, Raji, Ellis which is saying something. I want Curry, but if he isn't there I say we take an OT or Crabtree and then trade Chad and get Rey Rey or another impact player with our mid first.

I would rather have orakpo, but Raji was rated by Kiper higher than Ellis. He said had he come out last year he would have went Dorsey, Raji, Ellis which is saying something. I want Curry, but if he isn't there I say we take an OT or Crabtree and then trade Chad and get Rey Rey or another impact player with our mid first.

i do like Orakpo i dont no how i 4 got 2 put him in my reply i think even the longhorn standout would be a great addition!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

yelling-season-begins-february-first.jpg

:cheers:

yelling-season-begins-february-first.jpg

cheers to you too man!!!!!!!!!!

Do you spend a lot of time texting on your cell phone ?? Or maybe chat rooms ??
Well i c your worried about how i spend my time so if this is your way of asking for a date

you really need to polish up your game. And im a grown a**s man dont worry bout me.and since your asking question are you against

GAYS IN DA ARMY ARMY BOY!!!!!!!!

Well i c your worried about how i spend my time so if this is your way of asking for a date

you really need to polish up your game. And im a grown a**s man dont worry bout me.and since your asking question are you against

To start, I asked a SIMPLE question. One that you were unable to answer. I'm guessing you are 12 years old, but that is strictly a guess. I'm not worried how you spend your time in the least, but I would recommend a dictionary. Anything further outside of the simple question I asked earlier that you would like to address with me, feel free to PM me.

Do yourself a favor and leave the Army comments to the side...

Who the hell is this guy? He shows up out of the blue, screaming no less, starts a stupid thread (Look around man, most of us here already want defense in the first round), uses what can only loosely be referred to as English, and then mouths off.

Actually man, you'll probably fit in really well here as it appears you have trouble stringing together coherent thoughts, take great offense to little jokes, and type in a manner that would only be acceptable on... well, a football forum.

Hmm. Welcome!

If the draft plays out like it is expected at this point.

Matt Stafford goes to Detroit

Jason Smith goes to St. Louis

Aaron Curry goes to Kansas City

Eugene Monroe goes to Seattle (now that they have TJ)

Brian Orakpo goes to Cleveland

That leaves us with Andre Smith, Knowshon Moreno, Michael Crabtree on the offensive side and Rey Maualuga, BJ Raji, Everett Brown, Aaron Maybin on the defense.

Let me address the offensive side first and rule those guys out. Moreno and Crabtree do not fill a significant need and while it is entirely possible we will go for WR and RB later in the draft, spending the 6th pick in the draft would be something of a waste when you consider all the other need areas that might have a more immediate impact. Andre Smith would be perfect from a talent/need prespective, we desperately need to fix the right side of the offense and very clearly Smith is the most talented RT to come out in quite some time, however, Smith has major character flags given his past decision making and gambling on those kinds of issues got us in this mess to begin with, I do not think Lewis will stand for it.

All the guys on defense are possibilities. Raji would be a good fit but for the first time since the late 80's DT is not a pressing need for us so I can definately see them passing on Raji. Maybin and Everett are both 3-4 OLBers IMHO and I question how much of Maybin's production was based on the attention paid to his couterpart on the other line of scrimmage Maurice Evans. Everett is a great prospect but I have significant doubts about his ability to play 4-3 DE and the rest of our defense won't work well 3-4 (hey why mess with something that was actually improving last year.

IMHO MLB is the most glaring need position on the team after Center and Punter (neither of which you are ever going to spend a high first round pick). Who do we have at that position except Jones. Dhani Jones has been a great find and I mean no disrespect to him at all but Maualuga has the intensity and the ability to be our first impact MLB since Takeo left and Dhani can be there for a year or so to work with him and mentor him plus Rivers and Maualuga side by side man what a great combo and they already know each others tendancies which will greatly lessen Maualuga's time to be effective.

Who the hell is this guy? He shows up out of the blue, screaming no less, starts a stupid thread (Look around man, most of us here already want defense in the first round), uses what can only loosely be referred to as English, and then mouths off.

Actually man, you'll probably fit in really well here as it appears you have trouble stringing together coherent thoughts, take great offense to little jokes, and type in a manner that would only be acceptable on... well, a football forum.

Hmm. Welcome!

WOW I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET A FAN BASE SO FAST, BUT SINCE YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN IVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE

IVE BEEN A FAN FOR A WHILE AND I KIND OF FEEL ATTACK BUT IM A GROWN MAN . PEOPLE WELCOMED ME AND THEN I GET HATER MAIL SO YOU JUST NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN. HE POST A COMMENT ON ME LIKE IM A CLEVLAND FAN SO IM GOING TO INGNORE YOU NOW (SON), BUT IF SOMEONE ATTACK ME OR MINDS IM A BITE BACK LIKE THE BENGALS GOT TO KEEP IN MIND BITE BACK OR BE A B****CH NICE TO MEET YOU TOO, IM A GOOD GUY SO DONT TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE MY NEXT POST !!!!!!!

Hmm. Welcome!

WOW I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET A FAN BASE SO FAST BUT SINCE YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN IVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE

IVE BEEN A FAN FOR A WHILE AND I KIND OF FEEL ATTACK BUT IM A GROWN MAN SO PEOPLE WELCOMED ME AND THEN I GET HATER MAILO SO YOU JUST NEED TO MIND YOUR ON HE POST A COMMENT ON ME LIKE IM A CLEVLAND FAN SO IM GOING TO INGNORE YOU NOW SON BUT IF SOMEONE ATTACK ME OR MINDS IM A BITE BACK LIKE THE BENGALS GOT TO KEEP IN MIND BITE BACK OR BE A B****CH NICE TO MEET YOU IM A GOOD GUY SO DONT TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY MAYBE YOU LIKE MY NEXT POST !!!!!!!

Sorry man. I couldn't even get through that whole thing. Too many CAPS and misspelled words for me to labor through. If you said something insulting to me, consider me officially offended. But honestly, I'll never know for sure.

What do you know? Ignorance is bliss! You must be a very happy guy.

Hmm. Welcome!

WOW I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET A FAN BASE SO FAST BUT SINCE YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN IVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE

IVE BEEN A FAN FOR A WHILE AND I KIND OF FEEL ATTACK BUT IM A GROWN MAN SO PEOPLE WELCOMED ME AND THEN I GET HATER MAILO SO YOU JUST NEED TO MIND YOUR ON HE POST A COMMENT ON ME LIKE IM A CLEVLAND FAN SO IM GOING TO INGNORE YOU NOW SON BUT IF SOMEONE ATTACK ME OR MINDS IM A BITE BACK LIKE THE BENGALS GOT TO KEEP IN MIND BITE BACK OR BE A B****CH NICE TO MEET YOU IM A GOOD GUY SO DONT TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY MAYBE YOU LIKE MY NEXT POST !!!!!!!

Sorry man. I couldn't even get through that whole thing. Too many CAPS and misspelled words for me to labor through. If you said something insulting to me, consider me officially offended. But honestly, I'll never know for sure.

Wow your really are full of S***t but thats wat happen when you step in somebody else lawn i did edit my qoute while you was tryn to fight somebody else fight were im from OTR you get shot for tryn to step in someone biz, and if you no it or not you got lucky cause i cant aim at S***t .Man try someone else your the picking at nothing .Lord please dont let this be a child bothering me AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Welcome!

Wow your really are full of S***t but thats wat happen when you step in somebody else lawn i did edit my qoute while you was tryn to fight somebody else fight were im from OTR you get shot for tryn to step in someone biz, and if you no it or not you got lucky cause i cant aim at S***t .Man try someone else your the picking at nothing .Lord please dont let this be a child bothering me AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhh... ok.

Talk to you later man!

Hmm. Welcome!

Settle down broseph.. You'll get used to the characters around here. It's all in good fun, keep it adult...

You're from OTR? That's cool, it adds diversity to the boards. Don't go flaming on people and get banned. I like to hear what EVERYONE has to say so I want to hear more from ya... Wouldn't want to loose you to a stupid argument about nothing. Most of these guys are friends with one another and tend to have each others backs. We're a small (but mighty) community where you'll love to chat about the Bengals. This is the best forum for Bengals fans, we take pride in it and don't want people crapping on our boards... So chill out.

Fair?

BTW, Have you seen Chris Henry hanging around OTR lately? I hope not man.

Hmm. Welcome!

Settle down broseph.. You'll get used to the characters around here. It's all in good fun, keep it adult...

You're from OTR? That's cool, it adds diversity to the boards. Don't go flaming on people and get banned. I like to hear what EVERYONE has to say so I want to hear more from ya... Wouldn't want to loose you to a stupid argument about nothing. Most of these guys are friends with one another and tend to have each others backs.

BTW, Have you seen Chris Henry hanging around OTR lately? I hope not man.

Naw man thank god n thanks 4 da reach out i just like to talk football, i just hate when people try to talk trash

you no but it is wat it is . :cheers:

e-thug-1.jpg

Luckily I have no idea what he's even saying. His posts are unintelligible, so I can't even be offended. But I get the idea I guess. He's tough an has a gun that apparently can shoot through my computer if i get up in his biznotch.

wow you to.DEFENSE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

is this a practical joke from hoosier? What happened to hoosier anyway? did he take leave of the board? Have not seen him around in awhile, then again, I was away from the site a good chunk of january myself.

but thats wat happen when you step in somebody else lawn

Oh, snap! It gettin' all gangsta up in heah!

That's it. That's all I've got in regards to street gang nomenclature. I also know the word "hizzy", but couldn't work it into the post in any way. Agreen, please supply me with some appropriate phrasing so I can communicate with our new memeber.