TO Cut by Cowboys

Giving up Chad would be straight dumb at this point

Yeah, if we lost Chad, we have to find someone to replace all the drops, the poor-to-nonexistent run blocking, the poor route running, the failure to chase down DBs following interceptions, the off season whining, and etc.

How would we replace all that?

Yeah, we can't afford to lose Chad

How would we replace all this TJ?

YEAH!!!!

I dunno, JungleD, what percentage of that is from last season?

Maybe we could bring in Odell to play WR

He can do everything

Well, everything aside from staying out of trouble. But he's the man!

You see i don't resort to sarcasm like you enjoy doing far too much. But on the real, yeah he didn't perform to that extent last season cause of no Carson/no o-line but you still haven't told me who can do what Chad does on the field, and what we should do to replace it. Get back to me whenever you see fit not to say "bring in Odell to play WR" Cause if you don't have anything on topic to add to the board then don't say anything.

Dont forget the bum shoulder as well. SERIOUSLY, 1 off-year, it WONT happen again.

i agree that TO can only be heading to the 'skins or raiders. no one else will play that particular gamble.

He was in Buffalo for a visit today. That would be chaos waiting to happen with Trent Edwards throwing him the ball. That whole organization would implode with a guy like TO there.