Pistons:)

richmond_mat

And also, there's a reason why he isn't the #1 guy in college football.  That reason is called Keith Jackson!

Keith Jackson is the man. I've never really liked Musberger since his days on "NFL Today." He just seemed so sterile and un-interesting to me. Have you ever seen Kevin Nealon (sp) do his Musberger impression on SNL? That's a funny bit. I can't help but think of that now, every time I hear Musberger speak.

How can you guys say these things about Musburger (however it's spelled). I'm not sure how he's calling the basketball games (and don't care, basketball on radio is dull as hell), but I've always enjoyed him calling the games on Tv for college football. He brings a certain level of excitement to the broadcast when something happens.

And also, there's a reason why he isn't the #1 guy in college football. That reason is called Keith Jackson!

It's easy kirk, just list to the broadcast (espn radio). If you're a looker fan you might love it. He may be better at football. He's calling basketball to pay the bills. :rolleyes:

Keith Jackson rules college football on the tele. Breny can't carry his jock, nor Bitin' marv Albert's. :lol:

Props to the Pistons. They are just dominating everything about the Lakers, and Kobe has all but looked helpless.

It drives me crazy when people compare Kobe and Jordon. Jordon at least rises to the top no matter how many people are on him. He'd get double teamed (almost triple teamed) all the time and still scored 35 points. Kobe? He has a long way to go before he's close to MJ-esque.

Props to the Pistons. They are just dominating everything about the Lakers, and Kobe has all but looked helpless.

It drives me crazy when people compare Kobe and Jordon. Jordon at least rises to the top no matter how many people are on him. He'd get double teamed (almost triple teamed) all the time and still scored 35 points. Kobe? He has a long way to go before he's close to MJ-esque.

Well--stick a fork in the LA Egos. It is over.

The LA Egos looked as good as Kid Rock singing America the Beautiful, last night.

Did anybody else wanna puke??? Ughhhhhhh!!!

:(:(:(:(:(

The LA Egos looked as good as Kid Rock singing America the Beautiful, last night.

Did anybody else wanna puke??? Ughhhhhhh!!!

:(:(:(:(:(

It didn't seem that bad, but I did turn it off and began listening to the radio because wife wanted the tele.

Cheer up, Aretha Franklin is to sing before the next game :)

Larry Brown is coaching a masterpiece.

for all u haters out there its just like the yankees last year....we cant win em all, especially if the refs are on the pistons side. How in the f**k do we drive to the basket more than we did in 3 games combined, more than the pistons did that game, and still out foul them 2-1? Its complete bulls**t. The refs stole that game away from us, and most likely will in game 5 on tuesday.

for all u haters out there its just like the yankees last year....we cant win em all, especially if the refs are on the pistons side. How in the f**k do we drive to the basket more than we did in 3 games combined, more than the pistons did that game, and still out foul them 2-1? Its complete bulls**t. The refs stole that game away from us, and most likely will in game 5 on tuesday.

I ain't no Laker hater, I'm just rooting for the Pistons this year. I've thought they were playing the 'best' basketball for awhile now. Rasheed is the difference.

As for the fouls, there's no disputing the numbers, but you have to credit the piston Defense. They aren't fouling shaq unless they have to and that hasn't been often. As the national media put it:

"Detroit was able to stay in contention despite its poor shooting because its aggressiveness was rewarded at the foul line. Free throws played a large part in the outcome; the Pistons made 28 of 41 attempts, hitting six more than the Lakers (11 for 22) attempted. While Jackson complained afterwards about the officiating, the difference in free throws was the result of the Pistons' aggressiveness and the Lakers' passivity.

While the Lakers settled for jumpers, the Pistons attacked the basket. When O'Neal got the ball down low, the Pistons defended him, losing the battle plenty of times, without fouling.

And while the Lakers make excuses, the Pistons make hustle plays, and perhaps history." ^_^

The Lakers just don't match up with the Pistons. It's a team game and the Lakers don't have a lot of team.

I expect to see a different lineup Tuesday starting for the Lookers. Otherwise this series is over. B)

richmond matt - bulls**t. Lakers were passive my ass. Everytime they would try to play defense like the pistons they got called for fouls and the pistons did not. Ticky tack fouls that they would get and the pistons get away with murder. Why did the pistons stay in contention? Stupid refs with their stupid foul calls, if u are gonna call it on one end, make it on the other as well. Pistons would be in the bonus 2-4 min into the quarter...thats how they stayed in the game. And at the end, the refs lost that game for the lakers.

Pistons make hustle plays more than the lakers...id agree with that, but whenever we try we get whistled....we cant win, they might as well not even play game 5 cuz we know the outcome...even if the lakers play good the refs will not allow them to win liek game 4.

Lakers fans could use some chees with all of their wine (whining)

The refs -wha-wha-wha-the refs

Just because now you don't get every call....play some D. The Pistons are not a great offensive team but the Lakers have turned them into the Dallas Mavericks. Oh, and somebody other than Shaq may want to make a shot...it could help in determining the victor. <_<

richmond matt - bulls**t.  Lakers were passive my ass.  Everytime they would try to play defense like the pistons they got called for fouls and the pistons did not.  Ticky tack fouls that they would get and the pistons get away with murder.  Why did the pistons stay in contention?  Stupid refs with their stupid foul calls, if u are gonna call it on one end, make it on the other as well.  Pistons would be in the bonus 2-4 min into the quarter...thats how they stayed in the game.  And at the end, the refs lost that game for the lakers. 

The only folks saying this are the laker faithful. My unfortunate television situation prevented me from seeing it live, but I did listen to Brent Lakerpenis Musberger and he had no problem with the calls. Neither did Dr. Jack Ramsey or any of the national media that I've read have any problem with the referees. :P

The real problems are:

Karl Malone is hurt and turned into a liability. Luke Walton is young and dumb. Shaq is getting his with solid, clean defense on him. Kobe is frustrated giving up three inches to Tayshaun Prince. Gary Payton is too slow to be a starting point guard. Rick Fox had a few promising moments. He's always been a thug and the refs are calling the thuggery. Medvedenko can't guared Wallace....... :o

The real problems are:

Karl Malone is hurt and turned into a liability. Luke Walton is young and dumb. Shaq is getting his with solid, clean defense on him. Kobe is frustrated giving up three inches to Tayshaun Prince. Gary Payton is too slow to be a starting point guard. Rick Fox had a few promising moments. He's always been a thug and the refs are calling the thuggery. Medvedenko can't guared Wallace....... :o

Matt pretty much recapped the Lakers woes..

The real problems are:

Karl Malone is hurt and turned into a liability.  Luke Walton is young and dumb.  Shaq is getting his with solid, clean defense on him.  Kobe is frustrated giving up three inches to Tayshaun Prince.  Gary Payton is too slow to be a starting point guard.  Rick Fox had a few promising moments.  He's always been a thug and the refs are calling the thuggery.  Medvedenko can't guared Wallace....... :o

Matt pretty much recapped the Lakers woes..

"And the people said...Amen!!"