• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Don't care

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather then going in with question marks at WideReceiver and giving our youngins one more year to develop,yes I would have no problem with Paying TJ 10million dollars..

The team is about 22 million under the cap with draft picks yet to sign. You would be OK with giving T.J. nearly half of that alone? That would leave about 12 million to sign Benson, Graham, Crocker, Jeanty, Johnson anybody they may bring in from another team and all the draft picks. I don't see it.

Rather then going in with question marks at WideReceiver and giving our youngins one more year to develop,yes I would have no problem with Paying TJ 10million dollars..

The team is about 22 million under the cap with draft picks yet to sign. You would be OK with giving T.J. nearly half of that alone? That would leave about 12 million to sign Benson, Graham, Crocker, Jeanty, Johnson anybody they may bring in from another team and all the draft picks. I don't see it.

TJ-9.6

Benson-2 mil/yr

Graham-2

Crocker-1.5

Jeanty- 1.5 = 16.6 million

that leaves 5.4 million for the rookies

there you have it, would you be happy with that as the bengal's off-season?

TJ-9.6

Benson-2 mil/yr

Graham-2

Crocker-1.5

Jeanty- 1.5 = 16.6 million

that leaves 5.4 million for the rookies

there you have it, would you be happy with that as the bengal's off-season?

Figure in about another 2-3 million to sign guys to replace the guys who go on IR/are injured in the season and by the same math, you can forget about Crocker and Jeanty.

Figure another 3-5 million in bonuses and incentives and Benson and Graham may be gone, too.

At least you'll have T.J.

and don't forget about next year's Willie's, Rudi's and Deltha's (whoever that may be).

I said it before and I'll say it again...

Would you rather have TJ at 10 million per year and Carson getting the beat down or would you rather let him walk and then sign Jason Brown from the Ravens at center for 6-7 million ??

It's not even close. Bye TJ, hello Jason...

This coming from a Bengals fan that has LOVED what TJ has brought to this team. Sooner or later though, times up and it's looking more and more like that time is now.

Would you rather have TJ at 10 million per year and Carson getting the beat down or would you rather let him walk and then sign Jason Brown from the Ravens at center for 6-7 million ??

This coming from a Bengals fan that has LOVED what TJ has brought to this team. Sooner or later though, times up and it's looking more and more like that time is now.

Perfect post.

Perfect post.

Just a TJ fan who is able to see how the money could be better spent to improve this team. Thanks...