Chiefs @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of people have been saying draft O-line with the 1st pick, but they way the D has been playing lately a top 10 DE that can get sacks may put them over the top...

nonono... OT must be draft priority no. 1. i think we should draft OT, DE, C, OG in that order (although the latter three might switch around depending on flow of draft).

As long as it's a stud lineman, I don't care which side of the ball he lines up at.

I know alot of people have been saying draft O-line with the 1st pick, but they way the D has been playing lately a top 10 DE that can get sacks may put them over the top...

nonono... OT must be draft priority no. 1. i think we should draft OT, DE, C, OG in that order (although the latter three might switch around depending on flow of draft).

As long as it's a stud lineman, I don't care which side of the ball he lines up at.

Aye protecting the QB is a must but at same time we do need a DE who can bring his A game every day or hell at least a guy who can constantly rush the passer,I would mind if we took highest rated DE <if available> over the 3rd rated Oline don't get me wrong I still want Oline but either would be cool with me.

Just got home from the game. Sent us home smiling. Just makes me wonder with this new defensive attitude, what could have been without the onslaught of injuries.... sigh

Thats whats suprising to me is the way the blocking was down the stretch. With Livings, and Collins in its like the blocking got better.

I think that had a lot to do with the level of competition falling off as well. Props for a strong finish but it came against three collapsing teams.