Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think how good we could be if we had anything resembling a decent O-line and got a genuine pass rusher on the D-line?

Alas, our fancy pants skill players will be left out to dry for the most part next season too. Shame really as what talent we do have on either side of the ball rarely gets to show us that talent.

However, the Browns allow these poor lost souls to have some fun at least once a season. Which is nice for them. And us.

Sackmeister John T strikes again!

I love how he waits until the season is already knee deep in the s**tter before he decides to bring his "A" game. I still say cut his ass.

Well, they have him playing DE not DT. Given that he's undersized at DT I always thought he'd be better at DE.

And of course this is the Browns. The Bengals might not be a real football team, but fortunately today they faced another club that isn't, either.

Anyhow...

ALL HAIL THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE! :cheers:

Housh has zero catches.....we'll hear about that this week, doubtlessly

I hope Stacey stays out next week so that they can try Whitworth at RT against KC. Should have benched Stacey from the outset of the season, but that like the season is a moot point now

ML said in post game interview with Lap that they thik they lost Andrews for the year (1 more game)...hmmm, that long term contract thing...yeah, about that, seems we need to wait and see how your knee rehab goes....also, let me introduce you to our medical staff, Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Jeckyll.

And Toothlessberger throws a pick 6 to cement th Stoolers' loss to the Titans. Ah, today is a good day!

A very good day indeed! Squealers lose, Clowns lose, Bengals win their 2nd straight...I'm living in a dream world my friends. :)

A very good day indeed! Squealers lose, Clowns lose, Bengals win their 2nd straight...I'm living in a dream world my friends. :)

errr......uhm......

*taps Billy on his shoulder*

*Billy looks up quizzically*

*TJ points to the daily scoreboard, directly at the Cardinals game final tally*

*Billy turns to TJ and says "bite me".* :P