The sad game this weekend....

WhosTombrady?

Alright.... it's time again. Dorsey Vs. Fitzpatrick... damn this is gonna be an aerial assault by 2 of the leagues best QB's. :D A lot of peoples on my forum actually want us to lose so we get a better pick... well not I said the fly. This game is gonna be sad... whoever can run the ball with more authority is gonna win this. Battle of the kickers and s**tty defenses commence!!!

Oh and in a way I sorta... sorta kind of want you guys to win, atleast i'll be able to see Crennell and Tucker get BOO'D out of the stadium with some authority and maybe Randy will finally fire those 2 Losers.

2 next year... right... 12-4, 11-5? :lol: God I hope so.

Browns - 20

Bengals - 17

Alright.... it's time again. Dorsey Vs. Fitzpatrick... damn this is gonna be an aerial assault by 2 of the leagues best QB's. :D A lot of peoples on my forum actually want us to lose so we get a better pick... well not I said the fly. This game is gonna be sad... whoever can run the ball with more authority is gonna win this. Battle of the kickers and s**tty defenses commence!!!

Oh and in a way I sorta... sorta kind of want you guys to win, atleast i'll be able to see Crennell and Tucker get BOO'D out of the stadium with some authority and maybe Randy will finally fire those 2 Losers.

2 next year... right... 12-4, 11-5? :lol: God I hope so.

Browns - 20

Bengals - 17

Sorry...I was envisioning this 3-3 tie.

I'm fully expecting a Bengals win here. Seriously... I see about 3 turnovers for the Bengals in their biggest win of the season.

Bengals- 30

Browns- 7

Bra', I hope you are right. I'm going out on a limb and starting both Benson and Fredo in my fantasy football championship game. Fredo does tend to do well in Cleveland and I figure Benson might be due.

Well.... you guys f**king smoked us. Congrats. Ken Dorsey is so s**tty it isn't even funny. He should honestly be playing in the High School ranks. We will be in the bottom of the division... I really f**king hate my team.

BTW... when are you gonna take that HUGE Ocho s**tto picture off? Put a decent picture of Carson on there, at least he can play and isn't a big mouth Bitch.

Well.... you guys f**king smoked us. Congrats. Ken Dorsey is so s**tty it isn't even funny. He should honestly be playing in the High School ranks. We will be in the bottom of the division... I really f**king hate my team.

BTW... when are you gonna take that HUGE Ocho s**tto picture off? Put a decent picture of Carson on there, at least he can play and isn't a big mouth Bitch.

Agreed on all points.

Dorsey is damn bad.

The Bengals beat the Browns for a half, the other half was a stalemate with a couple of INT's going the Bengals way. TY Dorsey.

I, also, dislike the Browns strongly.

I hope they do finally revise the header, as CJ does not warrant the exposure and Rudi is 86'd.

Cheer up, you will probably get a new HC and GM, Brady Queen and his pinkie will heal and your team will probably take a guy like Rey Rey or a top OT, so plenty to smile about in Cleveland, except when yu think about where you live.

Happy New Year fellow AFC Norte Sufferer.

Well, there's the 3 turnovers and the D pitching a shutout so far... Unreal !!!

I picked the Bengals D up yesterday but was afraid to start it. They would have gotten me 31 freaking points!

CHICKEN! I started the super-powerful Bengals "D" in both of this forum's two leagues....unfortunately, I needed ALOT more help in the Premier league's championship game against Skyline!!! I got debacled (to quote Emmitt Smith) :angry:

They did help me win 3rd in the Select league!! Thanks, Leon Hall (& Ken Dorsey) :cheers: