Lewis: Changes Necessary for Me to Stay

HoosierCat

And anyhoo. it's all just bluster. Marvin will be gone when his contract ends. maybe he'll get a nice cushy gig in college football. Mikey isn't going to pay out and Marvin might as well ride this used tampon of a situation out and collect his final few paychecks.

Doubt Marvin will go to college football when a team would take him as a DC no problem after hes done here,Would not doubt if he ends up the Steelers next DC.

True enough. I was thinking about his health though lol. DC at another NFL team or the head gig in college. Either way, he'll be much better off.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were we talking about again?

Well, you were busy discussing all of the rich details and subtle nuances associated with PFT's in-depth coverage of Charley Casserly's remarks. Meanwhile, I was busy pointing out how there were no details, no names, no real speculation, no anything.

But props to you for posting it, I guess. :sure:

And anyhoo. it's all just bluster. Marvin will be gone when his contract ends. maybe he'll get a nice cushy gig in college football. Mikey isn't going to pay out and Marvin might as well ride this used tampon of a situation out and collect his final few paychecks.

Doubt Marvin will go to college football when a team would take him as a DC no problem after hes done here,Would not doubt if he ends up the Steelers next DC.

True enough. I was thinking about his health though lol. DC at another NFL team or the head gig in college. Either way, he'll be much better off.

True that,only reason I want us to fire marvin is simply so he could get off this phail boat :|