I know we tied....But.....

Kazkal

Edit: It may turn out to be nothing, but the tie might add a little twist to the draft positioning.

Per C. Trent over at 1530, the Bengals now have a .150 win percentage, which puts them 3rd behind the Chiefs (.100) and Lions (.000). Three teams are at .200. So yeah, basically we definitely dropped behind our week 17 opponents today. For the moment, of course.

More so, if we beat the Steelers... I'll wait until you stop laughing.

If the Bengals win, and the three 2-7 NFC West teams lose (which they could, based on their opponents), the Bengals could jump three teams for #6 this time next week.

Misdirection works just as well as brute strength in football. Unfortunately, we don't have a whole lot of brute strength and we don't ever try any gadget plays.

Which reminds me, Philly tried gadget plays all game long and the Bengal defense handled each and every one.

BTW, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and I think it's due. Jamar Fletcher is ridiculously better than David Jones.

Misdirection works just as well as brute strength in football. Unfortunately, we don't have a whole lot of brute strength and we don't ever try any gadget plays.

Which reminds me, Philly tried gadget plays all game long and the Bengal defense handled each and every one.

BTW, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and I think it's due. Jamar Fletcher is ridiculously better than David Jones.

That's not saying much for Jamar, but he seriously froze up on the McNabb TD pass. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about with him.

That's not saying much for Jamar, but he seriously froze up on the McNabb TD pass. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about with him.

I couldn't quite bring myself to say Fletcher is any good, but yeah....IMHO he's STILL an upgrade. I've grown weary of watching Jones blow every coverage and then compound the error by missing every tackle.

News tonight I'm sure Hair will greet with joy: David Jones is getting the start over an injured J-joe, tho Joseph is expected to play some.

He's still a walking talking offensive gameplan, with play after play targeting whomever #20 is covering, but Jones actually made a few plays last night, and I'd guess that's enough to rank it as his best game as a Bengal ever.

So there's that.