Win today did what for us?

combatbengal

Re-sign Benson. He is a good back. Send Perry on his way.

After today I agree with the first part. But I have a different opinion on Perry. He clearly can't be depended upon as a traditional RB... but I think he could find some real success being converted to a WR. And he could still be used as a decent back on 3rd and long.

Anyway... the real reason I decided to respond to this is that I see no reason to draft a RB early now. Benson should be capable of carrying the load if the Bengals are willing to draft 2 O-Linemen in the first 3 rounds.

Bengals are willing to draft 2 O-Linemen in the first 3 rounds.

mmmhmmmm

Veteran

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,276

Mike Brown just saved millions now that he wont get that no.1 overall pick, he's probably thinking Marvin should be resigned long term.

Isn't marvin alrdy signed till 2011?

Don't get me wrong either, I WANT A TOP PICK BAD !!! I also want to see the team play to it's capabilities at least once or twice this season.

I'll be happy with a top 3 pick or even top 5 for that matter... Detroit is taking QB any way around, so that's one not to worry about.

Oh yeah if Tebow declares for the draft he might as well buy a house in Detroit that same day.

With our needs being D-line and O-line anywhere near the top 5 should get us something we need.

In fact avoiding the top three or so contracts, which are killer signing bonuses, would honestly be a good thing. This is especially true if we're drafting the best OT available.

For me the win was good, they played with spirit,they played like they cared... Let the team get some swagger back, if they lose the #1 pick so be it, a top 5 is not bad either...If the Bengals lost yesterday we would all be calling for everyones head from coaches to owner, at least the win gives us 1 day with no bitchin...

:jawdrop:

I'm sure we're starting to get off topic here, but, eh...never mind.

What was the topic again? ohya well I have admit well I would love a high draft pick the biggest reason I had hoped for 0-16 is it would maybe force mike brown to do alittle more....with that being said we got our win so we may as well go 8-8 Because that would be good for the players even if it would mean not getting oher or a bundle of picks from trading down if Tibow enters the draft.

Plus

bianca_beauchamp_redskullsi_130.jpg

All I'll add is how relieved I am to see the uncomfortably mannish Amanda Beard has been retired from the hotties.

Frankly, the sight of her goiter always made me uncomfortable.

Yeah, and that left-leaning bulge in her pants...WHOA WHOA WHOA.

Flag on the play. That was uncalled for. 'Lord, I apologize and be with the starvin' pigmies in New Guinea, amen.'