MBNA 400 "A Salute to Heroes"

BengalszoneBilly

Hummm...A Ford hasn't won since 99! I wonder why the simple people don't like this track? I'll take Jr. and guess what? Jarrett will finish behind him like he always does! Will this post make it or will it vanish? Does the truth hurt? Yes, I think so!

One more tip for ya. Kangaroo spunk will rot yer brain... huh? hello...hello...swallow this! You sucky sucky soooooo goooood. :huh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will this post make it or will it vanish

Who Dey. Nobody erased your post. That's a fact. Ask the Administrator B24. There is a log of such things. I think you were just pissed and messed up. Big deal. I've done it myself.

Why you were pissed, I don't know. This is just a forum. It's as simple as the ol' sticks and stones saying.

I'm glad you're a Nascar fan! It's a hell of alot more respectable (IMHO) than the other two sports that are currently in their playoff season (the NBA and NHL) that only wish they could draw as many fans as Nascar! (jditty don't you get pissed either!)

Chill out dude and enjoy the racing! Besides baseball, what else do we have to suffice until kickoff time?

Now...one more thing, during your trash talking at us Ford lovers, you forgot to say who your pick was in this race! (And let me say it before kevnz does, kangaroo's are native to Australia, not New Zealand where kevnz resides.)

Should I say it for you? Earnhardt Junior? How 'bout Johnson again. I honestly think out of any of the Chevy drivers it'll most likely be Jeff Gordon, seeing how he'll want to make up for his 30th place showing last week.

Your pick is??? :blink:

If you read the post again, it says JR.(but many who post in this category can't read or finish reading before they trip out)Why in the hell didn't you respond this way when that j***a** from down under started name calling? Just curious. I for one am not pissed. I enjoy debating things BUT when someone who hasn't discovered SPELL CHECK blurts out some chidish BS, I'm going to give it back to him and if you didn't I would be disappointed!

Now with that said let me tell you another thing. If you are going to be an administator you shouldn't choose sides. Teaming up is not fair(for you guys). :D:o:D Once again, I'm right and your wrong. Jr. wins and you clowns look foolish. No hard feelings from my end but if I were you I wouldn't defend him. That might take up too much of your time. BTW I picked Jr. (for the really slow guys)! He's the one with the points lead.

If you read the post again, it says JR

Now with that said let me tell you another thing. If you are going to be an administator you shouldn't choose sides. Teaming up is not fair(for you guys). :D  :o  :D Once again, I'm right and your wrong.

Oops, I didn't see your abbreviation. My bad.

Also I'm a MODERATOR, just like it says to the left at my name. There is only one administrator, that's B24. He's the final word on anything here. If you have a problem with anything I do, contact the boss!

I do not think I was choosing sides. Kevnz and I just happen to be Ford fans. We didn't just pick Fords to root for because you like Chevy's! I've been a Ford man for 20+ years! Regardless, I didn't intend for it to come off that way.

Now if I missed some name calling, I apologize and it won't pass again. In fact I'll review the posts now.

Also let me state that it is not permitted per the forum rules. (Everyone should give 'em a quick read.) That includes your last post. I'm just gonna add some asteriscks and let it go. If there is any name calling in response, the same action will be taken.

I will say one more thing before I close. Let's not f**k up this forum with a bunch of s**t! We're lucky enough to have it, and I won't allow a bunch fighting ruin it for us! B)

Enjoy your Nascar, and check your private messages here once in a while! :)

Also are you "WhoDey2004" at the RavensTalk" website who's been stirring 'em up real good? If so...keep it up. They HATE you! :lol:

Let me say this. If the rules were followed from the git go then I wouldn't be wasting my time here, but they were not. Your buddy started the whole thing and I have just been giving him what he deserves. Sorry you got caught up in it.

I follow the rules until they are broken, then I fix them, however I see fit. If ya don't like it then get out of my way! If you disagee with me that's fine I'll argue my point and you do the same but don't tell me how and what. If this gets cancelled it's no fault of mine!

If you like working on cars drive a Ford. If you like driving cars then drive a Chevy! That's what I've always heard and I think it still holds true!

That's what my Dad(Chevy) used to say to my Uncle(Ford) and to this day they both have not changed. I guess my Uncle wins. He saves money on gas and tools that he borrows fom Dad! :lol::lol::lol:

I follow the rules until they are broken, then I fix them, however I see fit. If ya don't like it then get out of my way! If you disagee with me that's fine I'll argue my point and you do the same but don't tell me how and what. If this gets cancelled it's no fault of mine!

I will assure you everyone will follow the rules. Me, you, and kevnz included. It's not what I like, it's the guidelines that are posted. (If I had my way there would be no rules, but then again, this ain't my website! Terry asked me to do this, I said I would, and I WILL!) If you want a place WITHOUT rules, my email address is listed under my members profile. I welcome any and all criticism/bitching/cussing me out/whining...whatever you want to say.

Now your last post was testy, but well within' the rules. No moderator actions needed. And don't worry about broken rules. The enforcement/obsevation level in this forum has just clicked up a notch.

I will disagree with you (along with everybody else here, even kevnz!) from time to time, and I won't get out of your way. I don't expect you to get out of mine. Just don't take it personally, and stay within the guidelines. Please.

Like I said before none of this is personal and I believe I'm in the guidelines(talk to your buddy!). I only resort to name calling if someone else starts it. It's called stooping to their level. I try to avoid it but when the dumb fruit is ripe it must be plucked!

Now let this battle carry over to the track where I'm winning and everyone else is eating dust!

Who Dey, get over it man. I don't know what perceived insult I gave you, but whatever it was. I apologise.

Thanks for helping me out here kevnz. We're all Bengal/Nascar fans. Lets keep it competitive but friendly!

Well thanks for the backward ass apology!I forgave you for your idiot comment long ago. Don't try to come across as " good citizen" when your at fault Kevnz.

"Thanks for helping me out here Kevnz" What?..... Go to hell! Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and a Nascar fan, but quit taking sides Billy! You didn't look at the prior post did you? Sure, try to make me out as the bad guy, but if you look back I never started the BS. Read the last sentence again because I know you guys have trouble with this.

If you guys can't win a debate on facts then team up and act like your above everyone else then do it. If that's the way you want to run things then more power to ya. I think it's chicken s**t but I wouldn't expect anything less. :rolleyes:

Well thanks for the backward ass apology!I forgave you for your idiot comment long ago. Don't try to come across as " good citizen" when your at fault Kevnz.

"Thanks for helping me out here Kevnz" What?..... Go to hell! Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and a Nascar fan, but quit taking sides Billy! You didn't look at the prior post did you? Sure, try to make me out as the bad guy, but if you look back I never started the BS. Read the last sentence again because I know you guys have trouble with this.

If you guys can't win a debate on facts then team up and act like your above everyone else then do it. If that's the way you want to run things then more power to ya. I think it's chicken s**t but I wouldn't expect anything less. :rolleyes:

Then why do you insist on talking trash...get over it and be a man.

As for debates, it's pointless cause I gave you more facts that you ignored. no surprise. I'm not gonna get into a pointless name calling session with you. I didn't "start" any of this. If you think that, well that's just too bad.

Some Facts for you.

Fact Dale Jarrett has 1 more winston cup championship then Jr's got.

Fact DJ has 2 more Daytona 500 victories then Jr,

Fact DJ has over 20 more Cup victories than Jr does.

Fact I've owned a Chevy....Broke down at least 20 times in the 8 months I had it

Fact I've owned 3 Fords...Broke down a total of 1 time in the 9 years I had them, and then it was because of something I did.

Facts.

"Thanks for helping me out here Kevnz" What?..... Go to hell! Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and a Nascar fan, but quit taking sides Billy!

I just thanked him for apologizing. That's not taking sides. I just wish you'd help me out by accepting his apology.

If you guys want to debate against DJ and JR, start another thread for it! Back to the original purpose of this thread, the race.

Ryan Newman won both races at Dover last year (including a rain out). Jimmie Johnson won both in '02. Mark Martin has won it three times in his career and Tony Stewart won both in '00. Jeff Gordon has also won it three times in his career. So on historical data alone, this is my picks:

Johnson

Newman

Gordon

Stewart

Martin

OK, now we have to add the fact of how teams are driving this year. Junior's team is the best, he's leading the points, so he's obviously a factor every time. You always have to add Kenseth too into the mix. Ok, so here's my final picks for this weekend.

JJ (he's on fire and a 2-time winner)

Junior (first place, automatic bid)

Newman (won both last season)

Gordon (3-time winner)

Kenseth (he's just kick ass)

Wildcards

Stewart

Kahne

Wallace

Geez Josh. Kasey Kahne HAD this race until Nascar screwed up and didn't call a caution with oil on the track. Somebody deserves to lose their job here. This was the weirdest race I've seen in a long, long time. :lol: