Chinedum Ndukwe

dooger

Greetings, Bengals fans.

I play in a very deep, very intense fantasy football league (laugh it up if you want, but I'm sure some of you are in the same boat).

Chinedum Ndukwe has been doing great for me. Plenty of tackles, plus the TD against the Jets was nice. My question is this - what role will he have on the Bengals going forward? Is Dexter Jackson going to take his job back? Chinedum has earned a starting job for the rest of the season, right? If his role is going to be reduced, I think I will try to sell him while his value is high.

I know you guys can get me the info I need. I came straight to the source.

So explain to me why Dexter just jumps in front of White on the depth chart at FS? He has lost a step and will be required to do more in coverage at FS. This just seems like a mistake of putting Jackson back on the field.

Well Dexter was always a FS the only reason he played SS for us was because we liked to stick FS's at SS....I'm very happy we have Duke though seems be closet thing we've had to a Strong Safety for awhile.

Was White hurt Sunday or what? Why didn't he play?

They claim Dexter is better in coverage.

That may be, but isn't our real weakness right now stopping the run? In which White is WAY better at than Jackson? Does Marvin see everything with a different set of eyes than most of us?

I dunno, Dexter seems painfully average at this point. In or out of coverage. Might not be his fault alone but eh. Go with White, he can't do that much worse all round than Dexter and he'll gain experience and hopefully improve any weakenesses he has faster as a result.

But yeah, I'm just a schlub. It would be foolish to sit the ageing vet in a year we're trying to win the Superbowl after all.