This seasons impact on next year...

HoTbOy

Seeing that we already get the 2nd tier of FA's who is ever going to entertain the thought of coming to play here next year, we only had a few years of moderate success before that we all know, so seeing that we are regressing again this situation may not improve unless we get outstanding coaches next year or an outstanding draft...

Seeing that we already get the 2nd tier of FA's who is ever going to entertain the thought of coming to play hear next year, we only had a few years of moderate success before that we all know, so seeing that we are regressing again this situation may not improve unless we get outstanding coaches next year or an outstanding draft...

I know it isn't going to happen, but I am praying that Albert Haynesworth follows his buddy Odom over and helps un F*** our defense!

I can almost see Marvin getting a job offer elsewhere (Dallas, St. Louis, San Fran) and leaving.

I have to imagine some lame duck like Paul Alexander or Zimmer would take over the reigns, whoever is desperate enough for a HC'ing job.

We're heading right back to the 90's unless someone down at PBS wakes the f*** up...I am not confident that will happen.

Seeing that we already get the 2nd tier of FA's who is ever going to entertain the thought of coming to play here next year, we only had a few years of moderate success before that we all know, so seeing that we are regressing again this situation may not improve unless we get outstanding coaches next year or an outstanding draft...

We'll never have that because the only way you can get good free agents is to open the bank, and Mikey won't do that. People take less to play for the Patriots because they win. Anywhere else, you've got to open the check book. You'll never see Mikey write a check like the 49ers did to get Nate Clements, or see him pull off a trade like the Vikings and get a Jared Allen. He's a loser. We suck until he dies or decides not to run this team anymore.

Only God can help this team, so i suggest we all start to pray, because if nothing happens it could be many many years before this team is good again.

Any coach wore a damn would want a long term deal. First he would need a couple years to clear out the dead wood Marvin has stacked during his time here. Not one of Marvin's draft picks or FA's has gone to the Pro Bowl.

I just don't see why any young, talented coach would want to ruin his career coming to Cincy.

I do see retreads and washed up coaches licking their chops to end their career's here.

If RRyan was to come here, i just wonder if we will be in for the samething we got with MLewis, because alot of people thought that he was the reason that the Ravens D was so good that SB year they won it all, but it was the players... RRyan is the new DC but those same players are still there also, so is/was it coaching or the players...