Steelers pound the Bengals thread

combatbengal

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That "must have" series by our offense says it all. Our line not only can't block people, they can't even figure out who to block (if they actually could block). If Paul Alexander is here after this season, it will be like Mike Brown spitting in the face of Bengal fans.

Backs aren't helping, either. Watson got owned on that last sack of Fitz.

Yup. The guy talking on tv tried to blame say the line should have helped him, but it was obviously a block meant for the back.

The whole coaching staff shouldnt be here next year with Zimmer as an execption this team is not playing hard for the coaches and you can tell. Look at the Rams and look how hard they are playing for there coach i dont see that here. This team is pathetic

True enough but it would only be a band aid anyway. Much bigger problems with the Bengals.

/ominous music

Im tired of Marvin im so sick of everyone sayin hes not the problem when was the last time he actully had a good coaching plan and today shows it. His teams are never prepared , but yet he always finds a way to smile and have fun with his team down every week. I never once see him try to fire up the guys, he is one pathetic coach he is just as bad as these players. Whatever anymore who even want to root for a team/coach like this nobody cares, but Marvin will be here for as long as he wants and thats bull

This is how the bengals lose many games the defense plays so good all game then they lose it i hate this team they can never find ways to win and theres the game we are officially the worst NFL team horrible

Give punctuation a shot. People may be able to understand you.

Lewis lost this team after 2005 and never got it back, he said he was going blow things up, but i really dont think he did a good job of that instead they go backwards. Somebody better blow something up this is just ugly now we really are back in the 90's the bungles are back and it seems the head coach cant even do anything about its like anarchy, there is nobody in charge

Yeah, it was all going so well until we appointed Lewis as HC.

Well, we know Mike Brown isn't going anywhere. I think it's also apparent that Marvin Lewis has lost this team. It's time for him to move on. Then we can deal with our next failure of a head coach.

Nah, I agree. I was just being sarcastic for no real reason. Loss of hope maybe? Hey, I'm still relatively new to this Bengals thing. Chances are the next guy will ultimately fail under the current regime but we might get a couple of years of hope at least.

'Marvin Lewis is 15-28.' ~ oh, sure, things like this always look bad if you look at the facts.

benson has earned another start, no doubt.

i think fitz found his comfort zone. new plan: dump the ball as fast as humanly possible to the nearest guy (preferably on your own team). still expect to get sacked six times (at least that's how many times i think he got dropped, i lost count).

who's the official goat of the game? or, who's the goatiest?

'Marvin Lewis is 15-28.' ~ oh, sure, things like this always look bad if you look at the facts.

benson has earned another start, no doubt.

i think fitz found his comfort zone. new plan: dump the ball as fast as humanly possible to the nearest guy (preferably on your own team). still expect to get sacked six times (at least that's how many times i think he got dropped, i lost count).

who's the official goat of the game? or, who's the goatiest?

o-line is the goat. 8 sacks earns it for them.