***This Weekends Get Together***

Ox

I am SOOOOOOO pissed that I won't be there. Flight coists are extortionate but more importantly I have to pick up the new mrs scottishes kids from their dad as it's been a visitation week for them. Due to his violent nature towards her I cannot let her go to get the kids back .....funny how he near gets punchy with me......still, one day perhaps!!!

Anyways guys/gals - hope you have a REALLY GREAT TIME - enjoy the Rock Bottoms ofering on homebrewed ales, they're preety good!!!

I'm putting my money on a Cincy win just because you folks all deserve it!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for craps sake people! come on! if you live within 60 miles of downtown.......you better get your ass down there!

Ox...you are coming, right? if not.......I'll be the lady in the corner rocking and singing gordon lightfoot songs to myself.

Yes ma'am I'll be there. If it's just you and me we'll represent properly.

I can't believe the the rest of you wankers are baling!

Oh for craps sake people! come on! if you live within 60 miles of downtown.......you better get your ass down there!

Ox...you are coming, right? if not.......I'll be the lady in the corner rocking and singing gordon lightfoot songs to myself.

Yes ma'am I'll be there. If it's just you and me we'll represent properly.

I can't believe the the rest of you wankers are baling!

Right, I'll be there on THREE conditions.

1) Ox keeps me in beer all day long

2) Ria gets her wangers out for the duration of the match

3) I invent a time machine within the next 45minutes!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME FOLKS

All we really want to know is - how blitzed did Ox and Ria get?

The silence is deafening .....even on this side of the pond!

Geez guys......I know the suspense has been killing you, but I had a few internet issues being here in Cincinnati at my parents and had been jumping on someone elses wifi here in their neighborhood........so finally.......wallah........I'm on.

So it was just me and Ox. We threw back a few beers and ate and watched a sorryass game. No big crazy day....but we did see a lady pass out at the bar. LOL

Just want to say that Ox is one cool dude and I'm glad we met. I wish him the best. :)

So here are the few pics I took........

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Genius of Water

010-2.jpg

It was a good time. Maria is awesome. Too bad it was just us two. I wish you guys could have been there. Next time you a**h***s better not puss out.

Billy, we never even heard a peep from your bro!

It was a good time. Maria is awesome. Too bad it was just us two. I wish you guys could have been there. Next time you a**h***s better not puss out.

Yeah, I'm pissed too. <_<

Geez guys......I know the suspense has been killing you, but I had a few internet issues being here in Cincinnati at my parents and had been jumping on someone elses wifi here in their neighborhood........so finally.......wallah........I'm on.

So it was just me and Ox. We threw back a few beers and ate and watched a sorryass game. No big crazy day....but we did see a lady pass out at the bar. LOL

Just want to say that Ox is one cool dude and I'm glad we met. I wish him the best. :)

So here are the few pics I took........

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Genius of Water

010-2.jpg

Great pics of both of you! :sure:

Billy!! You broke out the old classic kid flicking the boob! Very excellent, my friend.

Billy!! You broke out the old classic kid flicking the boob! Very excellent, my friend.

I keep all my old sig pics in a special file. I bring them back to life every once in a while. ^_^

Yeah! could have felt a lot more warm and fuzzy if more of you guys would have come down!

NOW THAT'S ONE HOT OFFER !!! :rolleyes: