Mikey & Katie asleep at the wheel....again

DesperateDerelict

I think the Bengals have to spend their 1st rnd pick on a LT- no other option.

The Bengals must also plan on drafting a C and a G and that is assuming that keep Stacy Andrews.

Even if they move Whitworth to LT and keep Stacy Andrews (which I am not sure would be such a good idea) they will still need a swing man back up LT .

So , I would recomend that the Bengals trade down and pick up some picks because three of the 7 picks should be on O linemen and should be early picks.

Its not so hard to get a good WR's in the mid to later rnds or as vet free agent.

Besides , what about the guys that we just drafted?

Or, just draft a Center, hire a O-Line coach with a clue and use all of those other draft picks on the DL. Dave Lapham was on Lance's show yesterday and said that Brat. broke down the OL missed assignments for the year. He said that EVERY lineman missed multiple assignments every game. From what I understand, that is not getting beat, that is blocking the wrong dude. How does Paul Alexander escape the finger being pointed directly at him?

The line has been relatively healthy this year, yet they are much worse than a year ago. How is that possible? Poor coaching, plain and simple. There is talent on that line, but Alexander has no clue what to do with it. Mike Brown is a complete joke and so are the majority of his coaches.