Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the game. It's funny watching this team completely fold knowing the game is out of hand. Good lord, this is a 2-14 team. If that.

Name me the two you think THIS team is going to win?

If Palmer comes back they can get lucky for a couple. Texans, Chiefs, etc. I'd root for an 0-16. It would be the only crap record Mikey has yet to accomplish. He deserves it, though.

I'm not going to be posting until at least Wednesday. I figure agreen will go from Monday until Wednesday rambling on about how this team is so close and not as bad as they are, and all that other stuff. If I read too much of that, I'm likely to post stupid stuff I shouldn't. See you boys in a few days.

I'm not going to be posting until at least Wednesday. I figure agreen will go from Monday until Wednesday rambling on about how this team is so close and not as bad as they are, and all that other stuff. If I read too much of that, I'm likely to post stupid stuff I shouldn't. See you boys in a few days.

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

I know the feeling.

Without Palmer, this season's a bust. No way we had a chance in that game with Fitzpatrick starting.

Fitz wasn't the problem yesterday. As long as the o-line is playing like it is (badly) and the running game is nonexistent, no Bengals QB will be very successful.

It all goes back to Braham and Steinbach. They cheaped out on Eric and their choice to replace Richie bombed. And the offense hasn't been the same since.