Bengal bag men at Dallas Game

ShulaSteakhouse

I salute thee.

Link

"But that's not the end of the story from last weekend. At the end of the game, the guys fashion a sign that reads "MIKE BROWN IS A JOKE" and one of the heroes holds it up right in front of Mike's face. That causes Katie Blackburn to lean outside of her box and try and rip it from his hands. Unsuccessful (what else is new), Katie yells "That's not called for. You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise." Some of the other Bengals fans had some colorful responses to Katie's temper tantrum."

all_of_us.jpg

cimg1568.jpg

Katie yells "That's not called for. You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise." Some of the other Bengals fans had some colorful responses to Katie's temper tantrum."

The problem is, neither does she!

No, Katie, maybe I don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise.

I do, however, know how hard it is to only accomplish one playoff appearance in 18 years and completely disintegrate a promising and talented team in less than 3 years. I do know that Katie. Also, Katie...I personally would find it even harder year after year to completely not address this teams glaring weaknesses and needs...and more importantly I find it would be hard to not be motivated by this loyal city's suffering. These same fans who support your livelihood.

Kiss my ass.

sorry if i disagree with those 8 low lifes ppl, if they are embrassed to be bengals fan that they think they need to use bag over head, then they need to get out and be fan of other team

maybe they are the reason we lost to dallas, do u think bengals player will be excite to play win for us when they saw their fans do that??

and katie was right to get mad, what kind of class was that to hold sign front of mike face?? mike brown is OWNER, he can do whatever he want to even if we all dont like it, if u cant stand him then get out and be fan of other team, he will be always be here until he die

bengals fans need to grow up, more and more morons posts here, thats why u all rarely see me post anymore, i miss good old bengals fans who usually come here few years ago which is not here anymore

Well im glad someone is excited about this team im sure as hell not, and i know Mike Brown will never leave but he can at least give a crap about this team, and try to get this team things they need to win. I think all these fans have been around for the bad years and are tired of losing, they are tired of getting there hopes up for nothing. Somthing needs to be done and i agree Mike Brown will never go but he needs to understand that what hes doing now is not good enough and never will be good enough, but i guess its good enough for you. Im not really sure what fans your talking about but im sure each and every fan here has been through alot and there tired of it just wish you were to.

sorry if i disagree with those 8 low lifes ppl, if they are embrassed to be bengals fan that they think they need to use bag over head, then they need to get out and be fan of other team

maybe they are the reason we lost to dallas, do u think bengals player will be excite to play win for us when they saw their fans do that??

and katie was right to get mad, what kind of class was that to hold sign front of mike face?? mike brown is OWNER, he can do whatever he want to even if we all dont like it, if u cant stand him then get out and be fan of other team, he will be always be here until he die

bengals fans need to grow up, more and more morons posts here, thats why u all rarely see me post anymore, i miss good old bengals fans who usually come here few years ago which is not here anymore

Dude, if you don't like it here don't come here. If you're happy with the Bengals right now then that's your issue. This team has been mismanaged since Paul Brown died. We're fans of this team and have every right to bitch about it.

If Katie's mad about what those fans did in Dallas then she should do what she can to put a winning team on the field. Just like if Marvin doesn't like the fact that fans don't like him. Coach better Marvin, and you won't have to worry about it. Guess what? If the Bengals were winning games, we wouldn't put bags on our heads. There'd be no reason to.

Bengals fans don't need to grow up (well, some do). This is were we come to celebrate when they do well, and bitch when they suck. I don't have a problem with this place and neither should you.

Is that you katie?

i never said i am excited, and yes i am tired that bengals losing all time too. i have been fan of bengals since late 80's, but i am being realistic enough to know there is nothing we can do but cheer, players need us to cheer for them, otherwise they will keep on want to leave bengals

remember the chant "run rudi run", i bet u rudi love hear that and run hard for us, when we stop do that, i notice rudi got worst

fans do affect players, we are not there just to watch but to be there when players need us

i personally think we have players to be one of best team in nfl, but what cause them to be stinkoo is their teamwork, there is none and they all seems to be down all time, last week i watch dolphins (my 2nd fav team) and i can see that fire is there, they play hard and want to win, and alot of team invovle when someone did something good, then after that game i watch bengals, and wow i see nothing, seems nobody is happy at all, bengals players need to change that attitude, can that be changed if we cheer hard for them again? even when we are losing

i never say i am excite and yes i am tired that bengals losing all time too, i have been fan of bengals since late 80's, but i am being realistic enough to know there is nothing we can do but cheer, players need us to cheer for them, otherwise they will keep on want to leave bengals

remember the chant "run rudi run", i bet u rudi love hear that and run hard for us, when we stop do that, i notice rudi got worst

fans do affect players, we are not there just to watch but to be there when players need us

i personal think we have players to be one of best team in nfl, but what cause them to be stinkoo is their teamwork, there is none and they all seems to be down all time, last week i watch dolphins (my 2nd fav team) and i can see that fire is there, they play hard and want to win, and alot of team invovle when someone did something good, then after that game i watch bengals, and wow i see nothing, seems nobody is happy at all, bengals players need to change that attitude, can that be changed if we cheer hard for them again? even when we are losing

The last part of your post raises some interesting issues. Will the players' attitudes change if we cheer hard for them even when they are losing? Lemme ask you this. If you have a boss that watches you at your job and continues to pat you on the back and tell you how good a job you are doing, even if you are really sucking at it, what is your motivation to ever improve? Nada. But if he rides your tail, in theory, you will improve your work ethic to get him off your tail. See how that works?

Guess what? SoP owns the team, but WE are their bosses! WE pay their salaries! WE buy tickets and jerseys and are the ratings points that cause the sponsors to pump so much money into television. Our employees are currently sucking, so excuse me if I don't continue to pat them on the back and tell them they're doing a good job!

They are professional football players, which means they make a boat load of money and are supposed to be the best of the absolute best at the sport. If they are so sensitive that my boos or me wearing a bag on my head hurts their feelings so they can't play, to once again quote ArmyBengal: F*CK THEM ALL!!! And Katie and SoP!!!! They mail it in and suck, I boo. They play hard and try hard, win or lose, I'll cheer.

That simple.

u are wayyyyyyyyy wrong on everything, on first part about boss watch u at job, we are not the boss, coaches is, our job is to cheer, it is coaches job to rides their tail when players do bad job not ours

on 2nd part we are not SoP boss at all, we buy stuffs at walmart, does that mean we are bosses of walmart??

on 3rd part, i can see u are black heart, football players are people like us they do have feeling

but thats ok, i understand as i know 90% of bengals fans is not a team loyal but a city loyal, u all dont care abt bengals but u support them just becz they are in cincinnati, the day they move to different city, i am sure most of u will change team to support, i care and love bengals too much that i cant insult and negative about them everyday like all u do lately, it is disgust, am sure bengals players feel same as i do when they enter this forum and see that there is almost no love from their fans in this forum

u are wayyyyyyyyy wrong on everything, on first part about boss watch u at job, we are not the boss, coaches is, our job is to cheer, it is coaches job to rides their tail when players do bad job not ours

on 2nd part we are not SoP boss at all, we buy stuffs at walmart, does that mean we are bosses of walmart??

on 3rd part, i can see u are black heart, football players are people like us they do have feeling

but thats ok, i understand as i know 90% of bengals fans is not a team loyal but a city loyal, u all dont care abt bengals but u support them just becz they are in cincinnati, the day they move to different city, i am sure most of u will change team to support, i care and love bengals too much that i cant insult and negative about them everyday like all u do lately, it is disgust, am sure bengals players feel same as i do when they enter this forum and see that there is almost no love from their fans in this forum

...and Mikey Brown cherishes your undying support, by name. :sure:

Not all bengals fans are from cinci im from PA and still root for the bengals, but like others have said these are grown men and if they want to cry everytime we boo or everytime we talk bad about them then maybe they shouldnt be playing football then, this isnt pee wee football this is the NFL. Its up to these guys to play as a team its up to the coach to get these guys ready to play and its up to the owner to get the coach what he needs to succed on the field, now do you see any of this happening i sure as hell dont.

How can we as fans root for a team, give money to the team, buy season tickets, but yet this team never comes out and plays at 100% or even plays as a team. I agree this team has talent, but so far its a waste of talent with the way there playing and the way these guys are coached, and i will always root for the team, but im done getting excited about anything with this team as every year its the same.

Dimster, just stop.

ok i am sorry for try to be postitive and encourage fans to cheer hard for team, i forgot u all like to be losers and negatitve all time, i will stop post anything postitve anymore for your sake, bye see u all next year, still will check forum for news but no more post from me until next year

Hey, I hopped onto this Bengals thing 5 years ago. Now, that makes me a Noob but having followed a team, in a different sport altogether, that has sucked beyond recognition for the majority of the last quarter century, the same signs are there.

I agree, the odd bad game or even a disappointing season is nothing to throw the toys out of the pram over. However, most on here have no doubt been supporting this team for donkeys yrs and they have the right to call the people currently involved in running this shower of s**t out. It's largely their money, and more importantly their emotions, which drive this thing ultimately. Sure sure, the players and coaches give a s**t in the sense that it's their job (for which they are paid stupid sums of money) but emotionally the fans are the ones who actually invest anything tangible into this thing. Not for profit and not for money. Just for the chance, not even the guarantee, of some kind of success.

Without even the vaguest sense of hope given to the fans by the "powers that be" in the Franchise, they should expect nothing but criticism, incredibly constrained criticism given the circumstances, from the fans. 20 yrs of cack is, I think, an acceptable amount of time.

Katie Blackburn Quote

"You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise."

Answer- I think the Brown Family have perfected the running of an NFL franchise,so far as,making a profit ,squeezing the blood out of the turnip ,that is the fan(also known as me and you) and delivering nothing(winning) for the money spent by the fan.

They have perfected the smoke and mirrors of, wait till next year.

Lets face it ,there is a built in profit of an NFL franchise, with the salary cap,TV money , raising of seat prices every year ,merchandise,PSL , ect. you would have to be an idiot not to be able to make a profit.

Its the winning that Katie and Mike cant quite get around to because, all they care about is the money.

All the fans care about is the winning and one winning season in 17 years is not what any of the fans have in mind.

If you remember Mike Brown said in an interview that "bad luck" was the reason they had lost so many games,it couldnt have had anything to do with any of Mikes actions like drafting Akili Smith instead of taking all of the draft choices of the Saints plus 1 and 3 for another 2 years, it couldnt have had anything to do with hiring Dave Shula,Dick LeBeau ect.

Other teams have had "bad luck" but, unlike the Bengals they have managed to win because, they didnt have Mike Brown calling the shots.

There must not be any mirrors in the Brown or Blackburn family homes or they would see what the problem is.

Well im glad someone is excited about this team im sure as hell not, and i know Mike Brown will never leave but he can at least give a crap about this team, and try to get this team things they need to win. I think all these fans have been around for the bad years and are tired of losing, they are tired of getting there hopes up for nothing. Somthing needs to be done and i agree Mike Brown will never go but he needs to understand that what hes doing now is not good enough and never will be good enough, but i guess its good enough for you. Im not really sure what fans your talking about but im sure each and every fan here has been through alot and there tired of it just wish you were to.
:sure: What he said, MBrown should put a better product on the field if he doesn't want to get ridiculed...How many CEO's have been fired because of a poorly performing company, just because he is owner of the team, does not make him exempt for what we see on the field...Since MLewis's job seems to be pretty safe, then turn the heat on the owner to make changes or sell the team to someone who can run an NFL franchise...