For the Ocho Sucko apologists

gregstephens

What would you prefer him to do? Commit suicide? The Bengals is a job to him, it's not his life. How many times have you seen the team loose and after the game the players smile and shake hands with the opponent. The 3 day meltdowns caused by uncontrolable depression after a team loss is better left for the fans.

What would you prefer him to do? Commit suicide? The Bengals is a job to him, it's not his life. How many times have you seen the team loose and after the game the players smile and shake hands with the opponent. The 3 day meltdowns caused by uncontrolable depression after a team loss is better left for the fans.

What would I prefer him to do? Oh, I don't know. At least wait until he hits the locker room before he flashes that 24K plated smile! You know, act like losing five in a row bothers him--a smidge.

Oh, I forget, this is the same guy that was taking pictures with T.O. and Jerry Jones BEFORE the freaking game.

There are no meltdowns here...we have no expectations. The players have no expectations. Losing is old school for all of us. You are right. This picture should do nothing but shout 'Joy to the World'.

What would I prefer him to do? Oh, I don't know. At least wait until he hits the locker room before he flashes that 24K plated smile! You know, act like losing five in a row bothers him--a smidge.

Oh, I forget, this is the same guy that was taking pictures with T.O. and Jerry Jones BEFORE the freaking game.

There are no meltdowns here...we have no expectations. The players have no expectations. Losing is old school for all of us. You are right. This picture should do nothing but shout 'Joy to the World'.

Let's flash back to the media circus at the Super Bowl. "There's a problem with the organization, blah, blah, blah". Someone tell Chad that he is also part of this organization. Therefore he has a responsibility in all of this too.

Just once, I would like to hear that someone (coach or player) in that locker room lost their mind and began breaking things or calling guys out publicly or getting into a fist fight. Something. Anything.

Let's flash back to the media circus at the Super Bowl. "There's a problem with the organization, blah, blah, blah". Someone tell Chad that he is also part of this organization. Therefore he has a responsibility in all of this too.

Just once, I would like to hear that someone (coach or player) in that locker room lost their mind and began breaking things or calling guys out publicly or getting into a fist fight. Something. Anything.

I know what you're saying. This team has no heart or emotion. It's sad.

The Enquirer has an article today about Shayne Graham and how he is asserting himself, etc. That's great. The f**king kicker.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2008100.../810080335/1066

I don't think getting into fist-fights in the locker room ever did Chad any good.

Because it was all about Chad. Not the team.

I am fairly certain that Reggie Myles (turn your head ever so slightly to the left) wishes he had not thrown a punch at Carl Powell

Even if they had been of comparable size (which they are not)

Carl Powell. Another great pick up, BTW. They'll cut Myles but not Chad. They'll get rid of a guy (Myles) for fighting a teammate but they bring Chris Henry back who repeatedly let his teammates down by his actions.

I get your point but I want to see a little fire out of the coaches and the players. Carson needs to quit being so cliche-perfect in his answers and Marvin needs to quit trying to be the lid on a boiling pot all the time. Let's call guys out once in awhile. Get in somebody's ass during the game.

I see better than I hear also. And what I see isn't getting any better.