Bengals vs Cowboys game thread

combatbengal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense had a chance and blew it poor defense now they have to try and hold again. Why take Benson out he had the hot hand and Perry is suckin it up right now

I'd cut Perry before I'd cut Watson.

But we have mikey running our team so..................Yay do I smell championship this year.

Palmer blew that play. An open henry and an open Perry and he floats it over his head...not good in any way.

Needed 7 on that take-away.

As we've seen in other winnable games that get bumbled, this game SHOULD be 10-10.

Man, I really dislike Dallas. 1 catch by Owens. Maybe he will go bazonkers in the locker room and we will benefit from his detonation?

What the hell has happend to this offense from the last couple of years, even when the o-line gives these guys time they do nothing with it so what the heck is wrong with this team, makes no sense. The defense once again gives them an oppurtunity to do something and they havent they could have at least a touchdown if not 2 if the offense would do something. This team is so frustrating