Madden 09 Talk

Thurmanation

Who are the teams most of you are currently using online? im 10-6 right now and my latest win i won with our boys, marvin white had 3 picks, keith rivers had 1. Perry had like 24 carries for 160

I'm too embarrassed to tell you my record but I will tell you I am way better now & I have won my last five games using the Bengals... My last game I played I won was, Bengals - 24 Packers - 17. TJ got two TDs & Perry got one rushing TD. So yeah, I'm better now. I think it's bs how you can't erase your online record...

Who are the teams most of you are currently using online? im 10-6 right now and my latest win i won with our boys, marvin white had 3 picks, keith rivers had 1. Perry had like 24 carries for 160

I'm too embarrassed to tell you my record but I will tell you I am way better now & I have won my last five games using the Bengals... My last game I played I won was, Bengals - 24 Packers - 17. TJ got two TDs & Perry got one rushing TD. So yeah, I'm better now. I think it's bs how you can't erase your online record...

Yeah when i had 08 my internet was kinda messed, so all the first 6 game si played disconnected halfway through, so i fixed it and had to start as 0-6 with 100% DC rating so no one would play me. Now i play offline when i first get it find the best team then go online so my record isnt crap, the team i use when i really got a win would be the Jags, Gerrard, Taylor, 90+ o-line, Matt Jones, Sick D.

In the challenge this year they are definitly my team.

Yeah when i had 08 my internet was kinda messed, so all the first 6 game si played disconnected halfway through, so i fixed it and had to start as 0-6 with 100% DC rating so no one would play me. Now i play offline when i first get it find the best team then go online so my record isnt crap, the team i use when i really got a win would be the Jags, Gerrard, Taylor, 90+ o-line, Matt Jones, Sick D.

In the challenge this year they are definitly my team.

You play on PS3, Wii or 360? I play on PS3. But yeah I only use the Vikings & Bengals now. I used to use the Jags but don't use them anymore.

You play on PS3, Wii or 360? I play on PS3. But yeah I only use the Vikings & Bengals now. I used to use the Jags but don't use them anymore.

I actually play on 360. I like using the Viks aswell, but they're CB's aren't the greatest. I tend to get thrown on alot when i do use them.

I actually play on 360. I like using the Viks aswell, but they're CB's aren't the greatest. I tend to get thrown on alot when i do use them.

Their pass offense isn't the best either... But run defense & rush offense are both beast.

I play with the Bengals. Can't loose with the Cowboys. My second fav team is Denver.

I never used Denver on Madden09 yet. Maybe I'll try them later.

I love playing with the safety and for some reason I got mad stick with John Lynch. I get user picks, big hit sticks, and cause a lot of things to happen when using Lynch. Even though he's not on that team anymore, he's one of my all-time favorite defenders to use in Madden.

Same here (no lie). The first player I look to trade for (during franchise mode) is John Lynch. He's a great hitter & I would really love to have him on the Bengals roster in real life to give us that leadership we need. Dexter Jackson is to fragile to be a leader.

I love playing with the safety and for some reason I got mad stick with John Lynch. I get user picks, big hit sticks, and cause a lot of things to happen when using Lynch. Even though he's not on that team anymore, he's one of my all-time favorite defenders to use in Madden.

Same here (no lie). The first player I look to trade for (during franchise mode) is John Lynch. He's a great hitter & I would really love to have him on the Bengals roster in real life to give us that leadership we need. Dexter Jackson is to fragile to be a leader.

All great madden players use the safety while playing. Its the only position other then maybe LB that you can do the most with what you control. Agreen do you play on 360? add me, my tag is Moloney28

Ive imrpoved my record to 12-7 using the jags, its almost not fair using them. i haven't lost yet with them online.

I haven't picked up Madden '09 yet, been too busy. I play with a buddy on his PS3... When I get it, maybe this weekend I'll get back on my 360 and look you up.

I also like to play with the corner. If you want to test your stick skills, choose your cornerback for the whole game. I'm pretty good and the other player won't know what to expect. Pick some Cover 2 and hawk the flats. Corner blitz. Then Man-to-man. You have to have a good scheme when using your corner.

I haven't picked up Madden '09 yet, been too busy. I play with a buddy on his PS3... When I get it, maybe this weekend I'll get back on my 360 and look you up.

I also like to play with the corner. If you want to test your stick skills, choose your cornerback for the whole game. I'm pretty good and the other player won't know what to expect. Pick some Cover 2 and hawk the flats. Corner blitz. Then Man-to-man. You have to have a good scheme when using your corner.

I've only ever used a CB when i know the guys going deep with a player or a certain route he keeps running. Just improved my record online to 15-7.

Playing with the Jags is just tooooo easy :P

I play with the Vikings....there rushing attack is just beastly...especially the way i run it :P Just played a friend of mines brother and rushed for 205 yards on 30 carries. My overall record including league games is 8-3.

I play with the Vikings....there rushing attack is just beastly...especially the way i run it :P Just played a friend of mines brother and rushed for 205 yards on 30 carries. My overall record including league games is 8-3.

Yep, the Vikes have a beastly running game. I improved my record from 15-31 to 33-37 using the BOLTS. LT n Mr.Gates all the way baby!!!

Yep, the Vikes have a beastly running game. I improved my record from 15-31 to 33-37 using the BOLTS. LT n Mr.Gates all the way baby!!!

Yeah it seems like everyone I play lately is using the chargers.

im now 16-10 after losing to the Raiders by 24 i tryed switching it up playing with the Bengals, Andre Caldwell fumbled 2 kick returns 1 was recovered, the other went for 6 the opposite way. Carson got picked 3 times. Im beggining to think i was just in a slump though. The guy D/C when he was up by 8.