'STEP DOWN MIKE BROWN'

SmellKiperjr

Nothing would be sweeter than hearing 50,000+ fans yelling "Mike Brown Sucks!" at the same time (or something of that nature).

I don't think the point is that it would actually change anything, but just to give him a big embarassing FU for continuining to run a bare bones enterprise after we built him a 500 million dollar stadium and gave him one of the sweetest leases in the NFL 8 years ago.

Do you guys remember back in '05 when the Bengals visited Detroit and the Lions fans had an orange out? They all wore orange in protest of Matt Millen. And it only took 3 years for it to take effect.

Hell, I'd take him stepping down in 2011 rather than waiting for him to die.....

Do you guys remember back in '05 when the Bengals visited Detroit and the Lions fans had an orange out? They all wore orange in protest of Matt Millen. And it only took 3 years for it to take effect.

Hell, I'd take him stepping down in 2011 rather than waiting for him to die.....

True but were talking about mike brown... This could take about 7 years. <_<

Can we stop these stupid threads. I mean come on, I see more than one of these every week. People think that posting it on here will send some sort of message. Obviously it doesn't. THey don't read these forums. We all know he needs to step down, let's talk about something else though.

If you don't like this thread, don't read it. Nobody made you click the link.

Aside from that, Brown may not read these forums (or any others for that matter), but beat reporters do. And when they catch wind of this, Brown and Marvin will hear about it soon enough. Will it make a difference? Probably not. But at least they'll know the fans are getting really disgusted really quick, not the Marvin cares though. As far as he's concerned we're wasting our time....

I'd like to see a concerted effort by all fans to have

MIKE BROWN

STEP DOWN

chanted over and over again during the entire halftime period

Ok, so you've already paid for the tickets and seat licenses, so do something while you are there.

The local TV stations and radio would pick up on it right away, I think, if it actually happened.

Having a flyover banner say the same thing during halftime would be the icing on the cake

hehe

yeah, yeah....I can dream, can't I?

his game clock management sucks,

Why? because he calls a timeout when you think he shouldn't? not one team has sat on all their timeouts till end of the half for every game in the season...teams take timeouts could be wrong formation,they see other team doing something they don't like it could be players are tired so they wanna give then a chance to catch wind.

His coaching staff cant seem to teach anyone on this team he decides not to motivate his players in anyway

-His coaching staff? I'd say it's mike browns coaching staff because I'm sure Marvin would have brought in other guys at certain positions and no way in hell would he have kept paul alexander.

. Mike Brown may be the owner and says who comes and gos, but i still think Marvin has some say also, just like in Willie, Rudi and Deltha Marvin for some reason seemed to have it in with Rudi, and Deltha. Marvin is still the coach he needs to prepare his guys,

---Those guys were overrated and had were running out of gas,Marvin can give his input but in the end it's mikey's decision think Marvin wanted to keep chad?Really looks like passing up on that 1st and 3rd was a great idea now...

----he needs to make sure his guys are giving that 110% on the field each time for 4 qts,

-When you have a owner who undermines you who is not willing to do what it takes to build a winner that's kinda hard...why do you think tom coughlin wouldn't come here?

Do we still have some "In Marvin We Trust" guys out there? How could you not blame Marvin?

Maybe it's not Marvin's fault...maybe Brown should get him a franchise quaterback, a couple all-pro receivers, and a 1st round RB who Marvin wanted over Steven Jackson...oh wait...he did...back to Marvin's fault. If Mike Brown should really be blamed for something, it should be his horrible taste in head coaching selections...he's guilty again.

Those things mean crap when your offensive line can't block worth a crap.the biggest difference between now and 2005 on offense iis the Oline.

This falls on Paul Alexanders and Bobs head IMO

The problem's not the coaches or the players or the medical staff, it's the ownership

Ya but those problems come from the ownership and lack of in those departments...It's nice when your players play 2 games in a season when they should only been out 2 games total...or when your scouting staff gets prayzed because it had one awesome draft class yet has so many more busts and duds.Or guys who have no right to be a asst coach like paul alexander.

Just a quick question here, but have any of the ex-coaches (either HC's or positional coaching staff) ever spoken out about Mikeys interference?

---Well it tends be frowned upon when you talk shet about your last owner unless it's a kiffin/al davis type case.Plus most are probably happy to be employed by a pro team as long as they were.

If you think Mikey's bad, wait 'till his daughter, son-in-law, and son take over.

-I doubt this,why would it be bad because they don't know how to run a nfl team like daddy does?

At least with Katie there's a chance she would either bring in people to help build the team in to a winner (ala Bill parcells for the dolphins) or Sell the team and move it out to L.A